Deleted

[Fury] DPS with iLvL 866 - 300k normal?

Hello,

been Simcrafting my Character (sorry, can't post link because new at forums, please lookup eu battle net/wow/en/character/arthas/Zenshi/simple ) for a while now. But it seems I can't get over 299k DPS on the Raiding Dummy unbuffed. Simcraft is showing me 260k. But it feels pretty low. Sitting at

• 28420 STR
    • 26% Crit
    • 27% Haste
    • 36% Mastery

I'm also having

1. Terrorbound Nexus at 855
    2. Nightmare Eggshell at 850
    3. Spontaneous Appendages at 855
    4. Chrono Shard at 840

in my Bags. But none of them seem to increase my DPS significantly on the Dummy, but giving me weird numbers in Simcraft (like Haste at 8 and STR at 6). After a couple of tries it looks like Nightmare Eggshell would be the way to go at the moment, together with one of my currently equipped STR/Haste Trinkets at845 from WQ. What do you think?

Rotation should be same as Simcraft is using:

• Opener: Charge, Dragon Roar, Avatar, Battle Cry, Bloodthirst, Odyn's Fury, ...
    • Single Target: ... Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, Furoius Slash, Blood Thirst, Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, ...

Any hits would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by mmocda891a509f; 2016-11-02 at 11:00 AM.

Do you have any logs for us to see? If you could try Ursoc on Raid Finder, that would be nice.

As far as your opener, you should charge, Avatar/DR, BC(delayed)/RB, BT, OF, RB.

This way you get an extra RB during BC as opposed to an extra BT.

Single target is more of a priority list than a rotation. Rampage at 100 rage > BT when not enraged > OF > RB > BT when enraged > Rampage > Wrecking Ball WW > Furious Slash ~= WW

Execute phase = (If Massacre spec) Free Rampage when not enraged > OF > Execute > Raging Blow > BT
    (If Carnage) Same as single target, but use Execute whenever you have rage.

Use DR on CD, always use OF with BC.

Is that 300 k with buff food elixir and prepotting on dummy? I've also gotten lower numbers on dummy than standard simc results. However after removing buff food prepot etc and the execute phase from the simc action list, I've found the dummy dps to be more inline with the simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Yousend View Post
    Do you have any logs for us to see? If you could try Ursoc on Raid Finder, that would be nice.

As far as your opener, you should charge, Avatar/DR, BC(delayed)/RB, BT, OF, RB.

This way you get an extra RB during BC as opposed to an extra BT.

Single target is more of a priority list than a rotation. Rampage at 100 rage > BT when not enraged > OF > RB > BT when enraged > Rampage > Wrecking Ball WW > Furious Slash ~= WW

Execute phase = (If Massacre spec) Free Rampage when not enraged > OF > Execute > Raging Blow > BT
    (If Carnage) Same as single target, but use Execute whenever you have rage.

Use DR on CD, always use OF with BC.
    He has 27% haste. I think he can pull off double BT and RB. IE: start with Charge, Avatar/DR, Battle Cry/BT , RB, OF, BT, RB. Works for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thogroic View Post
    Is that 300 k with buff food elixir and prepotting on dummy?
    No food, no pot, no flask.

Molondo: that's mostly what I do. Tried some mins ago: Charge, Dragon Roar, Avatar, Battle Cry, Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Odin's, Raging Blow. Now I have enough Rage for Rampage, which due to still running on Battle Cry crits.

I will try and get some logs from RF on Ursoc.

don't use dragon roar its not that good as you my think i've seen 30k dps increase after using Reckless Abandon

Quote Originally Posted by Eriasu View Post
    don't use dragon roar its not that good as you my think i've seen 30k dps increase after using Reckless Abandon
    I've never seen this talent prioritized before. Are you saying this to open with a Rampage? Because a BC+BT will automatically enrage you since it has 100% crit. What basis do you have for saying a Rampage is better than +20% damage during BC?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshi View Post
    Hello,

been Simcrafting my Character (sorry, can't post link because new at forums, please lookup eu battle net/wow/en/character/arthas/Zenshi/simple ) for a while now. But it seems I can't get over 299k DPS on the Raiding Dummy unbuffed. Simcraft is showing me 260k. But it feels pretty low. Sitting at

• 28420 STR
    • 26% Crit
    • 27% Haste
    • 36% Mastery

I'm also having

1. Terrorbound Nexus at 855
    2. Nightmare Eggshell at 850
    3. Spontaneous Appendages at 855
    4. Chrono Shard at 840

in my Bags. But none of them seem to increase my DPS significantly on the Dummy, but giving me weird numbers in Simcraft (like Haste at 8 and STR at 6). After a couple of tries it looks like Nightmare Eggshell would be the way to go at the moment, together with one of my currently equipped STR/Haste Trinkets at845 from WQ. What do you think?

Rotation should be same as Simcraft is using:

• Opener: Charge, Dragon Roar, Avatar, Battle Cry, Bloodthirst, Odyn's Fury, ...
    • Single Target: ... Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, Furoius Slash, Blood Thirst, Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, ...

Any hits would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Well, for starters, do not use odyns fury over raging blow in your opener. you want to fit in two raging blows in every enrage if possible. use odyns fury right after raging blow.

Deleted
    One question, on which dummies are u checking your dps?

Deleted
    The raiding dummy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    Well, for starters, do not use odyns fury over raging blow in your opener. you want to fit in two raging blows in every enrage if possible. use odyns fury right after raging blow.
    how do u fit 2 rb in one enrage?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    how do u fit 2 rb in one enrage?
    Only possible with 50% haste.

Quote Originally Posted by TyloBedo View Post
    Only possible with 50% haste.
    I think he meant within the Battle Cry window

RB before Odyn allows you to fit two RB's

I have 30% Haste and I can fit it on every BC window.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitos View Post
    I think he meant within the Battle Cry window

RB before Odyn allows you to fit two RB's

I have 30% Haste and I can fit it on every BC window.
    yes, should have clarified. i did say in his opener, but failed to say because of battle cry! thanks.

I'm doing 240+ as a 848 ilvl arms warr with blue trinkets/neck on raiding dummy. Stacking mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshi View Post
    The raiding dummy
    But... in our order hall? I think u might hitting all dumnies around with your aoe

Btw. U won't get more dps on dummies as fury warrior with that ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    But... in our order hall? I think u might hitting all dumnies around with your aoe
    Btw. U won't get more dps on dummies as fury warrior with that ilvl.
    I try to stand close to the raiding dummy not to hit the other one with OF. Works. Most of the time.

But 300k with 866 seems strange as I see warriors with 4 ilevel more doing 350-400k.
    Last edited by mmocda891a509f; 2016-11-03 at 08:36 AM.

Deleted
    On dummies? That is impossible I am currently 867ilvl arms warrior (without gloves and ring), and i can pull 400k dps max on en ursoc. But to do so I do need: bl, pre-pot, flask, food, and a bit of rng luck.

I think for Fury it is not possible to hit 400k with 370 ilvl gear. If u saw fury warrior that was doing 350-400k dps on single dumny it had to be the best fury in the world

To sum up. Your dps is really good for a single target dumny dps. On raid it would give u around 350k dps i think.
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2016-11-03 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    The best way to burst is : DR -> Rampage, wait that the animation does 3 hits -> BC macro, RB -> OF -> BT -> RB.

You won't be able to use it on the pull though because it requires the rage for rampage.

edit: you also lack a good legendary, I personnally have 874 ilvl with execute ring and do about 360k-375k dps on a raiding dummy, I do 5 min tests
    Last edited by mmoc685c0896fc; 2016-11-03 at 01:50 PM.