Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Kalec can be a fucking pain in the ass with this quest. God, can't stand that guy.
    He needs to stop telling me to "go get shit", it's getting annoying at this point.

he isnt getting any from Jaina anymore so hes cranky

Quote Originally Posted by donmarker View Post
    Yes it is a terrible decision to lock out the majority of their player base out of content but that's a lesson they'll have to learn with the consequent drop of sub numbers. Personally I avoid anything that forces me to do content I don't want to be it pvp, mythics or raids. In the end it just means that I finish the available content and cancel my sub that much faster. It's their loss and I'm certainly not alone. And here's the kicker; what the glorious raiders don't understand is that the massive drop in casual subs directly impacts the quality and quantity of their content.
    Good to know that you unsubbed because of a quest line that can't even be completed until at least 11 weeks from now.

At least OP apologised for his bullshit.

If you don't want to do normal+ EN, then this artifact appearance is not for you.

I usually don't devolve into this kindof stuff, but; too bad, deal with it. It's easy to pug, you just have to invest some more time. If you don't want to, that's entirely your own problem.

Paying a sub does not at all mean you're owed what's ostensibly hand-outs...

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I prefer LFR to Normal because it auto-ports you into the dungeon and then deposits right back to the spot where you left after its done

very quick and convenient

and of course, no time wasted forming the group

with Normal you have to be accepted, then you are in a raid and cant do non-raid quests (aka all of them), have to wait for it to fill up manually, then you gotta fly/summon everyone, organize them etc.

a chore
    Jesus christ, is this the average playerbase we're working with these days?

Deleted
    I only think it's shit because of alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Blizzards has some fucken nerve making me go into NORMAL to get something.. can you BELIEVE THIS COMPANY. I prefer everything handed me to on a silver platter without doing anything #cryingariver

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    These ppl prolly complain over lack of content too.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Normal EN is pretty much LFR, so... yeah.

0 fucks given.
    Normal is not LFR, although it may seem that way to a mythic raider.

To be clear I am fine with requiring N for skins. N difficulty is in a better place in EN compared to N HM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

I agree, also gating them behind randomly spawning world bosses was kinda dick too when other classes get cool story related to them and triggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    can't believe this is still a discussion.

Not being able to do the quests in LFR isnt a bad option, normal is piss easy as is.
    Also, as the expansion goes on, you'll be able to pug EN super easily.
    All the quest is now is a chance for the players who can perform higher than lfr to get a bit of bragging rights. It's cosmetic, nothing more.

Can't believe people are so entitled as to think they deserve it for doing almost no work. I could see it being a slight problem if it were restricted to heroic and mythic, but LFR is literally no effort required
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Guess what, when you join LFR or any RNG group finder, you're still playing with other players
    Yeeeah but the toxicity varies from nonexistent to just as bad buuut less likely then the group finder

People who expect to enjoy themselves while gaming, rather than sit around waiting to enjoy themselves? That's been the WoW playerbase since day 1, how do you think it attracted 20x as many players as EverQuest?

Unfortunately yes, and thus the casual pandering.

OK GUYS its all ok the Op has been doing normal mode which is an accomplishment being he usually refuses to do anything that doesnt have a que.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyfish View Post
    folks that do normal raiding regularly DO find it fun but it also requires a bit of dedication (or work if you truly prefer to use that term) these two things aren't mutually exclusive. and things like this are put in game to reward the players that do put forth that effort.
    It doesn't really matter what I use. Being able to play a game is the reward of effort in real life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    Why? You put an effort, you get a reward. There are different levels in difficulty because of the amount of people playing and their timetables and stuff.
    They don't have to just have every single reward with an "easy mode" option because people are gonna bitch and moan about it. That kinda defeats the purpose of difficulty levels.
    Blizzard is setting the rules, as it is their game we're playing.
    Besides, this is an MMO, one of the M stands for something.
    Get a job if you want to be rewarded for effort. Also I am pretty sure the Ms stand for Massive Multiplayer, neither of which dictate a effort/reward gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    It doesn't really matter what I use. Being able to play a game is the reward of effort in real life.

- - - Updated - - -

Get a job if you want to be rewarded for effort. Also I am pretty sure the Ms stand for Massive Multiplayer, neither of which dictate a effort/reward gameplay.
    Play another game then.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Name one game that doesn't have the "try your best->do well->get rewarded" loop built in its core.
    Tomb Raider. Mario. Starcraft. God of War.