Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    So it's denial if we think that Hillary isn't literally a flawless criminal mastermind and also probably Satan.

I thought most of us thought she was a flawed career politician will all the pimples and warts that go along with choosing that path in life.
    I'm getting flashes of democrats bashing the homeless black lady defending Trumps hollywood gold star

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    there wasn t any evidence about All Capone also and she deleted the evidence haha
    you re candidate dosen t know what c stands for is she that Qualified ?
    This guy is certainly voting on the 28th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's no evidence that Clinton was even aware. The e-mails were to Podesta, not Clinton.

And Podesta may have just glanced at the e-mail and skipped past it. Not everything is a willful conspiracy against you, y'know. Hell, we don't even know that Brazile didn't e-mail the same thing to the Sanders campaign; we only have Podesta's receipt of the e-mail, nothing else.

There is no evidence that Clinton was even aware.
    There was no intent.
    Clinton has nothing to do with her husbands scrupelous (to put it midlly) behaviour.
    Hillary has nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation's handling of money.
    Hillary was not aware that her Emails were on Humas and her Husbands Laptop.
    The FBI cleared Hillary of all suspicion.
    The FBI is corrupt and working for Trump/Russia.
    Hillary has not mishandeled any emails, it was russian hackers.
    Benghazi was not Hillarys fault.
    The Uranium deal can not be blamed on Hillary.
    She did not lie under oath, she just short-circuited.
    You are a conspiracy theorist.
    ( and I think I haven't even listed half of the cognitive dissonance-avoiding phrases)

Un-fucking believable. I have not in my life, not even in fiction, seen someone as blatantly corrupt and criminal avoid any responsibility, and even worse, having people who shill and deflect for her like its their fulltime job.

The only constant in this whole mess IS Hillary Clinton. You are actively defending a criminal of yet unknown (but most likely vast) degree.

This is absurd. Half the western world is sucking up to a criminal, but because the person itself fits perfectly into the liberal-social-justice-women are perfect and wonderful-zeitgeist, any critical thinking of her followers is disabled and anyone who critizes her becomes the enemy. It's crypto-faschism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I will just assume you did not just say that all Trump supporters are delusional and psychotics. Because if you did, the lack of respect you've shown toward other people from your own country is horrible.
    Nope, I have seen some level headed Trump supporters.

Few, if any, on this forum of course.

Its also rather cute that you think the Trump faithful don't insult people. Not that trading insults is helpful, but in my humble opinion, they are deserving of it since more or less all of their arguments in favor of Trump are based on pure conjecture.

I don't think there has ever been a single discussion on here where Trump supporters have actually discussed the merits of their candidate's proposed policies (the few he has actually bothered to tell anyone about that all experts on both sides of the spectrum say are absurd). Almost everything they say is an attack on Clinton rather than support of Trump...

Beyond the typical MAGA nonsense that is. Obviously they often go on about how Trump is going to make everything better based on nothing whatsoever... But they also claim Clinton is going to destroy the world based on nothing whatsoever as well, so it follows.

10+ Year Old Account
    there wasn t any evidence about All Capone also and she deleted the evidence haha
    you re candidate dosen t know what c stands for is she that Qualified ?
    Actually Elliot Ness had quite a bit of evidence on Capone and in fact him and the Untouchables did quite a number on Capone's operations throughout the years. The funniest part about that was that Capone was arrested on tax evasion charges...unrelated to Ness.

You'll have to excuse my disregard for your claims that she deleted evidence when the documentation provided shows that the e-mails were deleted by someone else who was supposed to have removed them before the subpoena was issued. Most of those were recovered and she was still found not to have done anything intentionally dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I thought it was cute he brought up Capone....to someone who lives in Chicago.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    There was no intent.
    Clinton has nothing to do with her husbands scrupelous (to put it midlly) behaviour.

Un-fucking believable. I have not in my life, not even in fiction, seen someone as blatantly corrupt and criminal avoid any responsibility, and even worse, having people who shill and deflect for her like its their fulltime job.

The only constant in this whole mess IS Hillary Clinton. You are actively defending a criminal of yet unknown (but most likely vast) degree.

This is absurd. Half the western world is sucking up to a criminal, but because the person itself fits perfectly into the liberal-social-justice-women are perfect and wonderful-zeitgeist, any critical thinking of her followers is disabled and anyone who critizes her becomes the enemy. It's crypto-faschism.
    No, half the western world is falling for lies and hyperbole without bothering to learn the facts for themselves. You are a prime example of this willful ignorance.

The only criminal being defended is Trump - and his rape trial is just around the corner.

Deleted
    you are voting on the 29th than

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    I'm getting flashes of democrats bashing the homeless black lady defending Trumps hollywood gold star
    I'm not understanding the point you're getting at. Those people were obviously way out of line, as was smashing the star in the first place.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    The much simpler reason for that "constant" is because Clinton opponents have been slinging everything at the wall and hoping something, anything sticks. That's a much simpler explanation than your (still baseless) claims that Clinton is both a wildly competent and corrupt official who's manipulated everyone for decades, while simultaneously being so incompetent that she's screwed everything up and failed to actually gain anything for herself out of any of this.

There was no intent.
    ( and I think I haven't even listed half of the cognitive dissonance-avoiding phrases)

To be fair, this is true of both sides. I am called both a Trumpist or a Shillary on a daily basis, because I find a fair debate of ideas to be more interesting than blindly following a political party, as if it were a sports team or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    it'll be nice to see Clinton Losing, i rather have America burn at the hands of Trump than Clinton.

Her Camp is involved with a lot of criminal activity, to say she's not involved is to really show that you are blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are voting on the 29th than
    With every swing of your pick and scoop of your shovel we inch ever closer to the indescribable mysteries held for us in the deepest reaches of the Earth.

Deleted
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...on_132234.html

Some historian comparing Clinton to Nixon. Must be a die-hard Republican and a Trump supporter, I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    it'll be nice to see Clinton Losing, i rather have America burn at the hands of Trump than Clinton.

Her Camp is involved with a lot of criminal activity, to say she's not involved is to really show that you are blind.
    Would you rather not see it burn at all? Or is it too late for that at this point and you're ready to just say fuck it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    To be fair, this is true of both sides. I am called both a Trumpist or a Shillary on a daily basis, because I find a fair debate of ideas to be more interesting than blindly following a political party, as if it were a sports team or something.
    You do also include a lot of personal attacks in your posts, which often reduces them to little more than shouting matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The much simpler reason for that "constant" is because Clinton opponents have been slinging everything at the wall and hoping something, anything sticks. That's a much simpler explanation than your (still baseless) claims that Clinton is both a wildly competent and corrupt official who's manipulated everyone for decades, while simultaneously being so incompetent that she's screwed everything up and failed to actually gain anything for herself out of any of this.
    Literally no human alive has ever said that. The gain for herself is ELEVENTY BILLION DOLLARS! HELLO!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    With every swing of your pick and scoop of your shovel we inch ever closer to the indescribable mysteries held for us in the deepest reaches of the Earth.
    Thank you. I was worried no one else would notice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It's really not. The Hillary side is never calling her a saint, always clarifying misinformation and pointing out lies and accusations rather than facts and actual events. We never call her a saint, are always ready to be intellectually honest about her faults, and are excited to see her in the Oval Office.

The Trump side defends a career criminal who is utterly unqualified, in every conceivable way, to be President. No one actually defends him, nor lists any redeemable qualities he possesses - the Trump camp is more accurately defined as the "I hate Hillary for uncertain reasons so I'll vote for Trump."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    The people are taking their country back its that simple. Hopefully other countries can have the strength of the American people and follow suit.

UK/Aus/NZ you're next.
    Taking country back from who? Evil reptilians?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

It's really not. The Hillary side is never calling him a saint, always clarifying misinformation and pointing out lies and accusations rather than facts and actual events. We never call him a saint, are always ready to be intellectually honest about his faults, and are excited to see him in the Oval Office.

The Trump Clinton side defends a career criminal who is utterly unqualified, in every conceivable way, to be President. No one actually defends her, nor lists any redeemable qualities he possesses - the Hillary camp is more accurately defined as the "I hate Trump for uncertain reasons so I'll vote for Hillary."
    Corrected that for you, you seem to be watching a lot of CNN lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...on_132234.html

Some historian comparing Clinton to Nixon. Must be a die-hard Republican and a Trump supporter, I guess?
    Well he is a neoconservative, George W. Bush and Iraq War supporter and a Senior Fellow at the conservative Hoover Institution.

So, yeah. No agenda or anything.

Great to see you back, Sydänyö! I know you are itching for a Hillary loss to back up your predictions from the primaries. You Bernie-bros and your poor sportsmanship.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.