Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Just stumbled upon this... Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Fox has been out of office for ten years, and the current president actually invited Trump to Mexico where he, at least publicly, let Trump walk all over him and could not have possibly looked weaker or more inept. That might not actually mean anything substantive, but when it all comes down to it, to paraphrase Walter Sobchak, the wall is not the issue here. The issue is that we're strong, they're weak, and we can say the vilest things about them until the end of time and still force them to do what we want them to do. That fact has not changed, wall or no wall.

Some pretty interesting information going on about back channeling between the NY FBI office and the Trump Campaign, which is disturbing to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Some pretty interesting information going on about back channeling between the NY FBI office and the Trump Campaign, which is disturbing to say the least.
    Any links to anything with legs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think there is gratuity involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Any links to anything with legs?
    Can't leak at the moment, but look at The Guardian.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Edge-

Also this

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...source=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If he wins, it won't change that he is a phone con man that sexually assaults women and creeps on changing 15 year olds, and apparently makes a considerable amount of his money abusing the court system. All that will change is that you will have become complicit in electing such a person. What I would like to be is the fly on the wall when your grandchildren ask you about Trump and you have to lie like the people that supported Hitler have to lie.

Meanwhile, on Earth, one candidate has repeatedly deleted thousands of e-mails despite court orders telling them not to.... and that candidate is Donald J Trump.
    Lawls. I'm surprised you don't hurt yourself trying to get out of bed in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

The liberals on this site are hilarious. I will give you guys that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post

Which liberals? Or is everybody who does not like trump a liberal?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Edge-

Also this

Holy shit, makes sense... when Trump was at his lowest Giuliani went into Trump towers right before the debates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawls. I'm surprised you don't hurt yourself trying to get out of bed in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Go get them ScankHunt42!!

#ImWithSouthpark
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

- - - Updated - - -

Is this what passes for intellectual conversation these days? Vague insults? If you have anything worth discussing then have at it, if you came here to just spread insults then move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Okay, once again, I will ask this question, on both megathreads.

What make you that convinced that Trump is going to ''crush'' Hillary ? Excuse me, but Hillary is a not charismatic character with ethic issues, coming after 8 years of democrat rule. This situation should have been ideal for Trump. Yet, over the past year, he have trailed behind her by a relative large margin.

Because I might be stupid, but trailing between 1.5 or 2% behind is not ''crushing''. It's not even ''winning''.
    Because they believe that there is this huge segment of embarrassed Trump supporters who don't tell pollsters they support Trump but they really do. (I'm serious)

In other words, a whole lot of wishful thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Is this what passes for intellectual conversation these days? Vague insults? If you have anything worth discussing then have at it, if you came here to just spread insults then move along.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game! Does that work here? I'll go with that...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

- - - Updated - - -
    @Edge-

Also this

Nice, thanks. Also saw an article related to this in Vanity Fair a bit ago (thanks Chelly...), need to give them both a read tonight.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/...izer-breitbart

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Because they believe that there is this huge segment of embarrassed Trump supporters who don't tell pollsters they support Trump but they really do. (I'm serious)

They should be embarrassed, if you can't tell friends and family that you want to vote for someone that isn't a good thing. Not to mention this never happens but it is a buzzword made up in a think tank to make Trump supporters think they have a chance because the last thing you want is to have people feeling they don't have a chance or they may not vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newsweek to release a story tomorrow connecting Trump and Russian government.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

I kind of agree with it, but less wishful thinking, more pessimistic. It really depends on what question is asked. In this election, unlike any I can think of, if the question is 'who in your opinion is the better candidate' might have a different answer than 'who are you voting for'. I don't think polling reflects the 'watch the world burn' side of Trump's support. On these forums, if you have a rational discussion with someone supporting Trump, the inevitable result seems to be... Hillary is a better player, but Trump changes the game... they want to hurt the country to make it submit to their vision of change... I call it the spoiled brat effect or political purple nurple, where Trump's point is to twist your nipples until you submit... with Trump, that might actually mean litteraly...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Newsweek to release a story tomorrow connecting Trump and Russian government.
    Well, they already have the connection with the fake Sputnik story (literally Russian propaganda) that Trump read to his cheering supporters.

Wondering if this is a riff off of that or if they've found any other links...this whole election has been so wild and the last days are getting even nuttier. I want to get off this ride already : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, they already have the connection with the fake Sputnik story (literally Russian propaganda) that Trump read to his cheering supporters.

Wondering if this is a riff off of that or if they've found any other links...this whole election has been so wild and the last days are getting even nuttier. I want to get off this ride already : (
    More than just that.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Is it? You tell us. You seem to be the most intelligible person here, at least act like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Newsweek to release a story tomorrow connecting Trump and Russia government.
    Trump has said he has a relationship with Putin. I don't understand how a few years later, him questioning the meaning of the word relationship, should require further evidence of a connection. In other words...

https://youtu.be/spo1jK4CCEU