Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    "do you miss patch dungeons"

one dungeon

remember when ICC came with 3?

or dragon soul?

yeah...
    Most people hated cataclysm and loved wotlk so its smart from a marketing perspective to talk about the thing people like when trying to promote something. You have a point though.

The upcoming content seems pretty decent, excited for the Isle of Thunder style progresson coming with new invasion world quests, Karazhan in LFG, brawlers guild,...
    Looks very good overall, hopefully we will see most of the things they mentioned.
    Last edited by Glaziola; 2016-11-04 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk, Pala and Warlock a little short changed on the mounts there. While nice, they're not new on the scale of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadhak View Post
    At 855 you should be easy doing normal EN by now. Would prob take less time than Kara. I have not touched Kara and got three clears of EN normal with ilevel 861 at the moment (got lucky with a legendary though, through a emissary cache).
    I left my guild after the first raid night in normal EN... 6 deaths in a row to spew corruption with 0 heals received in the last 10 seconds on my life for each of them. I was in range of healers and i got nothing from them, then after that night the raid leaders where trying to pin the blame on me for fucking up having a dot on me and dropping pools. My deaths were all to just the dot ticks. After that i left and i haven't joined another guild or raided.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people complaining for the first 15 minutes look silly now just saying. Blizzard nailing it. Kinda hoping they just decide to bring reforging back.

Deleted
    Everything said sounds awesome, the artifacts are the only downside to this expansion. Yea sure if we are to beat Sargeras you will need to feel you have a weapon of monumental power but the grind is very real as it is. I'm currently on 30 traits atm but the thought of additional ones to acquire / upgrade means I most likely will never roll an alt this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You people complaining for the first 15 minutes look silly now just saying. Blizzard nailing it. Kinda hoping they just decide to bring reforging back.
    Problem with Reforging imo there needs to be more main stats.

Deleted
    looks like some LOVE returned to WoW after the screw up called WOD!

7.2 will come out in june/july

tier will last 12-14 months

new xpac announced at blizzcon, long beta, launch in august, a la wod

there wont be a 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    Most people hated cataclysm and loved wotlk so its smart from a marketing perspective to talk about the thing people like when trying to promote something. You have a point though.
    No he doesn't, as both of his mentioned tiers that introduced more dungeons were final tiers. ToS being the second (out of three) tiers and introducing one dungeon matches the highest amount a non first or last tier has introduced in the past: Trial of the Champion.

Deleted

there wont be a 7.3
    i am le epic troll Kappaface

there wont be a 7.3
    You just here to bitch and whine or what? Is the purpose to go "hey guys i predicted it and its so bad hehe validate me"? It's not very likely that a 7.3 and/or 7.4 isn't happening this time around after what that caused in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Really? I kind of liked Gate of the Setting Sun, Stormstout, the Scholo and SM revamp as well as Niuzao. Guess different tastes and all.
    Agreed. WoD dungeons were horrible. Orc here... Orc there... Orc fucking everywhere. MoP had really fun dungeons with perfect length. Challenge modes for example were incredible and they had me hooked! Hated running WoD Heroics... fell asleep all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Is that principle "being a whiner"? Because they're not nearly as tight as the CM timers are, and even if you fail the timer you still get loot.
    Nah, i know i could beat the timers on the lower ranks and that i could get loot from not beating the timers but i play the game at my own pace and i try to play it with people who are like me. I know there are reasons for the timers but i just don't like them, if the entire thing was ever increasing difficulty i would be fine with that but i do not like something trying to dictate the pace that i play the game.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2016-11-04 at 11:10 PM.

there wont be a 7.3
    Why are you actually here? You just seem to be here to stir the pot and start a fire and then proceed to throw oil onto it?

there wont be a 7.3
    "After 7.2, we're going to argus"

Sounds like legion ain't ending anytime soon mate.

AGAIN! CALLED IT! CALLED ARGUS 7.3 BEFORE ANNOUNCED!

Next up, BLACK EMPIRE RETURNS EXPAC!

CALLING IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Taro10 View Post
    Agreed. WoD dungeons were horrible. Orc here... Orc there... Orc fucking everywhere. MoP had really fun dungeons with perfect length. Challenge modes for example were incredible and they had me hooked! Hated running WoD Heroics... fell asleep all the time.
    Skyreach, Everbloom, Grimrail, UBRS revamp. I kind of liked them . Everbloom is actually one of my favourites because I love jungle themed dungeons. Tbh only 2 I didn't like at all were Bloodmaul and Shadowmoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You just here to bitch and whine or what? Is the purpose to go "hey guys i predicted it and its so bad hehe validate me"? It's not very likely that a 7.3 and/or 7.4 isn't happening this time around after what that caused in WoD.
    im just skeptical of wow devs who always say one thing and do another

id love to be wrong though.

Deleted
    lmao at lock mage pala mounts LUL

im just skeptical of wow devs who always say one thing and do another

id love to be wrong though.
    Well they said content would be coming out quicker. It seems to be. They said pacing would be better and it seems to be. They said no more droughts which is what the smaller content patches are set to achieve. Seems like you are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy to see that finally WoW is giving the same amount of content that FF14 gives 3 months, really happy that i'm paying 2 worth sub games.