Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojaha View Post
    Are there really people excited for a Kil'jaeden fight, or do they just defend anything and everything?
    The last fight I was excited about was the Lich King, but Kil'jaeden is no worse than Blackhand or Ragnaros, and certainly better than Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Would you rather have a big bad demonish hellish superdemonic general as last boss in the raid instead? I think even though some might call it repetetive, ppl rather kill a dude related to the lore than a new guy who they just throw in.

Yes blizzard can reuse old bosses they used back in BC, It can be annoying but i love seeing them again in more high quality and better tactics then just.. "use feather when blown in the air". KJ was just pushed back through the sunwell he never died. So he is probs pissed as fuck now he is finally here and i hope to see some insane tactics.

You're a bit too unreasonable OP.

We'd have to fight him eventually anyway.

Deleted
    Also do you remember when Wrath of the Lich King had the Lich King as the end boss. What were they thinking? Why reuse Arthas when we had him in Frozen Throne already.

When they make up new villains and bosses: "THEY PULL LORE OUT THEIR ASSES WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRIED AND TRUE CHARACTERS???????++++"

When they have us revisit and FINISHING OFF bosses we saw before:" WHY DON'T THEY MAKE UP NEW BOSSES WTF SUCH BAD STORYTELLING NERDRAGE FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111"

We never killed Kil'jaeden. What, it would be good "storytelling" if we'd just ignore him for all eternity, even when the Legion is once more knocking down our doors and he's a pretty relevant enemy? Fucking LOL on that one...

I never saw Kil'jaeden when he was current, nor Archimonde. Given just how punishing Mythic Archimonde was however, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what they make of a new Kil'jaeden with modern mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxin View Post
    Is this a poor attempt at a troll thread?

Ofc Legion would feature the second in command and de-facto leader of the Legion.
    Don't you come bringing logic into this...

Deleted
    Not to sound too masturbatory but I feel like I can quote myself here:

Quote Originally Posted by 101blubb View Post
    I used to joke with guildies that there are two aspects of Warcraft writing that hold true no matter what: "When in doubt about a villain's motivations, 'Corruption.' is always a valid answer." and "No character ever really dies in Warcraft - if Blizzard needs them, they will find a way to undo their death"
    In all honesty, we didn't really kill Mr. Jaeden the first time around anyway.

More like Kil'jokin, amirite?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Why do we need to repeat the same bosses again and again, there must be like thousands of potential "bosses" and they just pick something they've done before.
    you cant kill demons outside the twisting nether, and if you actually at least tried to pay attention to him in the sunwell, you'd know that we never even killed him, we beat him back through the portal.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    We only pushed him back, this time we're finishing him and probably Sargeras too.
    I highly doubt that, we are pretty much less than ants for actual Sargeras.

I like his "horny" model update.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Bayuriel View Post
    Yet, if we fought demon lord Tom from Legion Accounting, you would lose your shit because omg blizz no one knows this guy so lame bring back teh iconic bad guyz,

YOU FACE Tom from Accounting,
    EREDAR LORD OF THE TPS REPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by Rojaha View Post
    Are there really people excited for a Kil'jaeden fight, or do they just defend anything and everything?
    Are there really people offended by a Kil'jaeden fight, or do they just whine about anything and everything?

You were expecting him NOT to come back? In essence, we just flushed him down the toilet in Sunwell, so ANYONE would be pissed
    at that humiliation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

YOU FACE Tom from Accounting,
    EREDAR LORD OF THE TPS REPORTS
    Hello Tom... what's happening?

Umm... I'm going to need you to go ahead and invade Azeroth tomorrow, so if you could arrive at about 9 tomorrow, that would be great.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Hey, aren't you that same guy that bashed on legion before it was even finished? And aren't you the same guy that said "OH MAH GERD! LEGION HAS LESS CONTENT THAT ANY OTHER EXPAC! WHAAA"?!

Bait thread guys? Don't bite it.

It's funny when half the people complaining won't even see him except for LFR lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    Hello Tom... what's happening?

Umm... I'm going to need you to go ahead and invade Azeroth tomorrow, so if you could arrive at about 9 tomorrow, that would be great.
    Who's that?

What are ya?

It's tom, from TPS- (Archimonde)

What are ya wearing, tom from tps?

Uhh, fel boots- (ARCHIMONDE)

...She sounds hidious

Yah, well, it's a demon god..so...

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I know a lot of people have been speculating that Kil'jaeden would be back and all sorts...

But seriously story telling of blizzard is not better than powerangers...

Why do we need to repeat the same bosses again and again, there must be like thousands of potential "bosses" and they just pick something they've done before.

And it wouldn't annoy me if it was the 1st time they did this but srsly what we even killing them for... they gonna res themselves.

I am calling dibs on Deathwing being back since we are timewalking, and if wow is up until year 2100 Ragnaros will be an end tier boss for at least 25 raids.
    awww. Someone doesn't know how demon's work in the physical plane versus the twisting nether. STFU and stop complaining, you armchair developer.