Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone has more detailed pictures on the class mounts? Is that a raven for rogue?
    Recolored frost wyrm for dk?
    Is that one of those man-bat thingies for dh?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    The timers are fairly generous
    Im sure they are. I'm not against them because they are too harsh, i'm against them because of what they are.

That new druid artifact appearance is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Im sure they are. I'm not against them because they are too harsh, i'm against them because of what they are.
    So if people do the dungeon within the time, even if the timer wernt there, you would still be against it?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowisp View Post
    Druids New Mount is Another Flying Form.... but we have wanted a land-mount speed form for decades.
    Priest New Mount... does it come in a void variant.
    I have a feeling some of the mounts for certain classes will have color variations. Thinking the owl will have tentacles and eyes bursting out the side when playing shadow. Just like DK, green doesn't feel right for frost. Definitely thinking color variations will be coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    So if people do the dungeon within the time, even if the timer wernt there, you would still be against it?
    I'm all for people doing the dungeons as fast or as slow as they want. I would just prefer the difficulty be the deciding factor and not how fast you can chain pull the place.

If you want to be inefficient and BL for every pull on a harder dungeon before you are geared for it when you can run several lower difficulty dungeons in that time then feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    If we beat Kil'jaeden, I really wonder what big villain awaits us on Argus since both Arch and Kil'jaeden are dead (for now at least, didn't respawn yet)... Glimpse of Sargeras himself then things go down the crapper and we run away back to our planet? Style Halls of Reflection escaping the Lich King? Could be awesome :P
    Void Lords I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for people doing the dungeons as fast or as slow as they want. I would just prefer the difficulty be the deciding factor and not how fast you can chain pull the place.

If you want to be inefficient and BL for every pull on a harder dungeon before you are geared for it when you can run several lower difficulty dungeons in that time then feel free.
    Sounds to me like you just don't enjoy the challenge they present. Just finishing my first +10, ignoring the timer, gave me more satisfaction than any heroic raid boss this expansion thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    Sounds to me like you just don't enjoy the challenge they present. Just finishing my first +10, ignoring the timer, gave me more satisfaction than any heroic raid boss this expansion thus far.
    I'm looking at them as a character progression option. I will never be one of those people who run them just to push the difficulty.

All this kind of new things are well and good, but fucking hell remove CRZ from Legion so i can return to the game. I'm going to act like a child and stomp my feet and not come back to the game until they do. Eh who am I fucking kidding, Blizzard only care about the shareholders and not the player base.

I'm looking at them as a character progression option. I will never be one of those people who run them just to push the difficulty.
    Just ignore the timer, then, you still get a chest and depending on the highest one you do, a chest in your order all per week

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    so basically nothing
    they promise faster expansions but they mean faster hot fixes
    there is no expansions or anything really content, there is really nothing because they have one mouse left driving this whole development department.
    Hot fixes?

Are you unable to read the patch notes? There's a decent amount of content they're bringing in.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 880 ilevel gear I got from that run sure helped progress my character. Not talking RNG warforged procs, straight 880 ilevel from them. Can't ignore the fact that as the + level increases, the base gear level from them also increases. That is also ignoring the mountains of AP you get from the chests pushing levels.

Deleted
    When are they lettin us get instant Artifact Knowledge? should be now tbh... ppl that are starting now still have to wait 2 months for AK 10 at least

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    The 880 ilevel gear I got from that run sure helped progress my character. Not talking RNG warforged procs, straight 880 ilevel from them. Can't ignore the fact that as the + level increases, the base gear level from them also increases. That is also ignoring the mountains of AP you get from the chests pushing levels.
    Each to their own. I get others may like how mythic+ are but i just don't and until they change i just wont do them. I would like to see them change but they probably won't and thats fine.

Lols at the lock and Pally mounts. Uninspired to say the least.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Not really earlier than expected if you paid attention to Legion story and Illidan novel. All roads lead to Argus and Kil'jaden Palace on Mac'Aree.

EDIT: Ok, I was wrong ;P
    Not exactly, the demon hunter intro you are sent by Illidan to retrieve a key that can unlock the way to Argus, so after ToS we take the fight straight to Saregas to stop the Burning Legion once and for all. Either as a expan or final raid. Then once we return we find the Naga have over run the world. In WoD the threat of the Legion was built up until the final raid then we had to fight them in the next expansion. Could be a similar situation where Blizzard is building up Queen Azshara for a Naga expan.

Now I want to level a Druid for the new druid form and level up a shaman for that sick as mount!

Paladin and Warlocks should of gotten new, original class mounts since they've had theirs forever and were the originals of the "class mount". They got jipped.

lol @ that Paladin mount, it's almost as bad as flying

I dunno if it's a grass is greener thing but Paladins really feel very very uncool this expansion. Even the class hall is very "yay team we're doing it for the light we can win". I really hope some of the champions get to do some stuff.

I definitely need to go level some alts to see it's just a perception thing. Maybe i'll find them all to be dull and depressing.

Hey, guys. Can people upload the panels on youtube? Cause..I see none as of now.