Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    Seriously? Rogues are amazing. Easily one of the best mounts shown. Elegant but something unique as f.
    until every single rogue's gonna sport them of course :P

then again blizzard could make the class mount quests hard as fuck, but doubtful

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This too. Of course that sort of makes Death Knights an exception since they've had the undead hippogryph as their class mount. Let's just chalk it up as Frostwyrms being a mount since WoTLK too.

I was actually expecting people to be stoked about getting a sort of spiritual successor to their original class mounts, but instead those two new mounts are considered to be the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

One that is 10 years old and has fairly radically different features.
    the only mount in this list that has a unique model/skeleton is the demon hunter, and sorta the shaman one (even though the shaman one is half/half, it is the disc mount, but adds an elemental underneath)

but yeah, what else fits warlocks better then a new much better looking dreadsteed, and same for pallies
    cant really think of anything that would have been better for pallies, and warlocks, maybe an updated netherdrake? or maybe some sort of demon? would say infernal but well thats allready a thing
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-11-05 at 06:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not sure why people are so against something just because it's the same species as previous mounts... The Warlock Horse looks pretty damned different from anything they had previously. The Paladin Horse looks incredible for a WoW Horse.

I'm just saddened by the fact that they still haven't grasped the fact that horses do not run like dogs...

Sorry to break it to you, but everyone already uses Invincible, and Fel Annihilator/Mim's Head/Ashes are all more commonly seen than even level 60 Wolf mounts on Horde-side... ;D
    Everyone where you go sure, but on my server/shared servers, most things I see are are Mimi's head and annhilators, and when I see those I switch up to the other 2. Most people use flavor of the month mounts, and when those are around I switch it up. So maybe in a year or 2 I'll put the class mount into that rotation when everyone else is using the newest thing. Invincible is barely seen anymore when I play, so I still stick to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    My point was it wasn't a new or unique model like some of the others and was lazy. Which you still cant seem to grasp.
    Except it is a new model, completely new, not lazy at all, but it is less unique then some of the others

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the only mount in this list that has a unique model/skeleton is the demon hunter, and sorta the shaman one (even though the shaman one is half/half, it is the disc mount, but adds an elemental underneath)

but yeah, what else fits warlocks better then a new much better looking dreadsteed, and same for pallies
    cant really think of anything that would have been better for pallies, and warlocks, maybe an updated netherdrake? or maybe some sort of demon?
    Well, I feel like a Netherdrake would actually be better for Demon Hunters if it weren't for the felbats.

And I don't really like the Felbat. I mean, I like felbats - they're cool. But I wanted one like the ones we currently have, not one with an ugly armor piece on its head. Never looked those kinds of armors. They just look silly, especially with the mohawk.

- - - Updated - - -

My point was it wasn't a new or unique model like some of the others and was lazy. Which you still cant seem to grasp.
    It's objectively a new model though. So if anyone doesn't seem to grasp something, it's you, to be frank.

DK and shaman are great. Rogue, DH, and priest are nice. Hunter, monk druid, and lock are okay. Warrior, mage, and paladin suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, I feel like a Netherdrake would actually be better for Demon Hunters if it weren't for the felbats.

And I don't really like the Felbat. I mean, I like felbats - they're cool. But I wanted one like the ones we currently have, not one with an ugly armor piece on its head. Never looked those kinds of armors. They just look silly, especially with the mohawk.

- - - Updated - - -

It's objectively a new model though. So if anyone doesn't seem to grasp something, it's you, to be frank.
    It's a lazy remake. As is the pally horse.

So how is it lazy? Because warlocks and paladins had horses before? That's only conceptually lazy at worst. Model and texture wise, it's not.

7+ Year Old Account
    and as i said
    weve had birds before
    weve had discs before
    all these mounts weve had before
    so how is this more lazy then any other?

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I love the rogue one. Wish that was flight form for druids tbh. The hunter one is a huge let down... A another fucking wolf, not even a dire wolf just a feathery wolf mount :\ Out of all the animals they could of picked they chose wolf.

Shammy is hands down the coolest one but most of them are pretty good. Pala/Lock have had a class mount forever so shouldn't complain that theirs is based off those.
    Yep, and too many delusional people saying it's not a wolf. Changing its run animation or sticking feathers on it doesn't make it not a wolf.

and as i said
    weve had birds before
    weve had discs before
    all these mounts weve had before
    so how is this more lazy then any other?
    The mage one is definitely lazier than the others. A new dragon model is a lot more work than a small disc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    The mage one is definitely lazier than the others. A new dragon model is a lot more work than a small disc.
    yeah, but i love it, and its gunan have a differant look per spec

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Warriors got a down syndrome protodrake. Meh
    With 'strong' hands
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Liked all of them except for the pally mount, that seemed rather bland.
    Looks like they put more into it than the Warlock and DK ones. At least it's not another Proto-Drake. Poor Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Wolf mount for Hunters is weak...have a 50 wolf mounts already
    Isn't it some kind of fox? Or a flying squirrel?
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2016-11-05 at 07:45 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

yeah, but i love it, and its gunan have a differant look per spec
    You are one of a very few that "love" that thing. It's objectively worse than the rest, regardless of if you love it or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    You are one of a very few that "love" that thing. It's objectively worse than the rest, regardless of if you love it or not.
    yes its one of the least special of the bunch, but its still a good mount

thats like you going to a shop, everyone wins the lottery, everyone wins 10 million, you win 5 million....
    yeah you dident win as much as everyone else... but you still won

yes its one of the least special of the bunch, but its still a good mount

thats like you going to a shop, everyone wins the lottery, everyone wins 10 million, you win 5 million....
    yeah you dident win as much as everyone else... but you still won
    The overarching point is there's better options for a Mage-class mount than that disk. Why not a Mana Wyrm, a Blue Dragonflight Drake (in the model of Senegos from Azurewing Repose), or the Kirin Tor bubble from the World Quests. An argument can even be made for a Crow/Raven Form a la Khadgar/Medivh, especially since Karazhan just made a return. It's a foregone conclusion that there's at the very least a handful of better choices than that disk.

Deleted
    Warrior should have a chariot carried by two titanforged wolves, with valkyr holding a whip next to player character. This would evoke Wild Hunt imagery, blazing chariot piercing the skies, like a comet!

7+ Year Old Account
    The overarching point is there's better options for a Mage-class mount than that disk. Why not a Mana Wyrm, a Blue Dragonflight Drake (in the model of Senegos from Azurewing Repose), or the Kirin Tor bubble from the World Quests. An argument can even be made for a Crow/Raven Form a la Khadgar/Medivh, especially since Karazhan just made a return. It's a foregone conclusion that there's at the very least a handful of better choices than that disk.
    Another great idea would have been a steed that changes to suit your spec. Frost mage would get a crystalline frost blue horse (something amost transparent like Iceman), Fire of course would be something like a fiery warhorse/flameward hippogryph combo, and arcane would be a black/blue steed with electrical charges floating about its body like the crackling jade serpent, or that Drake from throne of the four winds. The disc is not horrible, but mages could have been shown a lot more love.

7+ Year Old Account
    except those forms came from aetish... you dont have it