Awe Spurs lost? That sucks.

Anthony Davis is a good player, but to be honest anyone can pad numbers on a team that doesn't win. Not that I'm saying that's what he does, but you hear it all the time that real leaders have to get other people involved. If your teammates only know how to pass you the ball, you're not gonna win.

That's why I was impressed with James Harden and his assisting. I think Houston is solid. (Obviously not win the championship solid, but to not embarrass themselves like the Knicks always do, solid.)

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight on ESPN:
    CHI (3-0) @ BOS (1-1) 8 PM.
    OKC (3-0) @ LAC (3-0) 10:30 PM.

Kinda wanna see Westbrook vs. LAC. I wanna see how both teams are doing. It's tragic that fate pits two undefeated teams against each other. Just means there'll definitely be one less undefeated team by the end of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't catch much last night because CUBS but after looking at the stats a few things:

- Jazz got a freaking steal with George Hill
    - This version of James Harden is a monster
    - Really wish I watched the Thunder play last night, that looked exciting

Yeah I zoned out and ended up watching baseball too.

Tonight on TNT:
    BOS (3-1) @ CLE (4-0). 8 PM.
    OKC (4-0) @ GSW (3-1) 10:30 PM.

GOTTA watch OKC @ GSW. The rivalry is gonna be intense. If GS loses, Westbrook is officially doing better without KD. If GS wins, then both teams have a tied record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah I zoned out and ended up watching baseball too.
    That was honestly what a World Series game 7 is supposed to be. No shame in watching a 108-year-old curse being snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    GOTTA watch OKC @ GSW. The rivalry is gonna be intense. If GS loses, Westbrook is officially doing better without KD. If GS wins, then both teams have a tied record.
    The two teams may now have a tied record, but this was a commanding win for GS over OKC. Holding Westbrook to 20 points on 4 for 15 should go a decent way towards quieting the people who like to claim that the GSW defense is "soft".

So that just leaves the Cavs undefeated at 5-0. Looking at their schedule, they have a pretty easy start. I'm looking forward to the 12/2 game against the Bulls. Playing away in Chicago on the tail end of a back-to-back with the Clips. If the Cavs haven't dropped one til then, that'll be their first really big challenge. And then of course the big Christmas game against GS.

And what the hell is with the NOP? AD had 10 points in 36 minutes. Hell, the entire starting 5 had 19 points combined. The bench went for 64. And of course, they lost.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lel Warriors. I'm sure they'll get it together but I expected them to burn teams out of the gate.

So the Lakers beat the Warriors and Curry goes 0-10 from 3 point range. Looks like the Warriors use all their mojo beating the Thunder.

No, no, I believe that was all about the Lakers showing their dominance, and that they're a top conte... Okay, I can't type that with a straight face. I guess I don't really have any right sulking when my team is the Lakers, though...

Luke Walton, the legend.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    So the Lakers beat the Warriors and Curry goes 0-10 from 3 point range. Looks like the Warriors use all their mojo beating the Thunder.
    Definitely the yips. And Walton.

The undefeated Cavs almost drop a game to the winless 'Sixers and the Spurs are 1 and 2 at home to start the season, after narrowly missing a perfect home record last season.

This weekend is just weird.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

- - - Updated - - -

Cavs are 6-0. Doesn't mean much but even though they're the defending champs I thought they'd be doing worse.

Clippers and Thunder are 6-1. I gotta watch a game to see Clips.

76ers are 0-6. NOP are 0-7. Wtf at the Pelicans?!

- - - Updated - - -

Idk if I feel like watching games tonight. I wanna slum it and watch people cry as X wins the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to play wow. Couldn't do it because of election being on my mind. Decided to re watch yesterday's Bulls game right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the last of the undefeated teams has fallen today.

Does that mean we now start cheering on the race between the 'Sixers and the Pelicans to see who will be the first to win a game?

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Watched most of the game, Cavs just weren't hitting 3s and were still in it until the end.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Westbrook needs to get a better team, even with 35 points they still lost to the Raptors by 12, though DeRozan has been on from the get go and notched a new recording of a player going 4 games to start the year with 30+ points in each game, only something MJ did, and DeRozan had 37 tonight. I can't believe how much the basketball media have dismissed the Raptors again this year. They were the second best team in the east last year and went 6 games with the eventual champs, not bad for a team that got swept by the Wizards the year prior. Still the second best team in the east and easily top 5 when healthy.

Weird seeing a starting back court of Frankenstein Face and Wade last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they like...replace Hayward's broken finger with some kind of robot finger? He has been on fire. Jazz had a really nice 4-1 road trip.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    God damn, worst week ever for the Raptors I think. Cleveland and Golden State back to back nights. In Cleveland than they are at home to GSW. #rektbyscheduling

10+ Year Old Account
    The Joakim Noah contract is going to go down as one of the worst deals of all time. He's never going to get healthy. Shame too, he is one of my all time favorite Bulls.

My Blazer's got pimp slapped by the Bulls at home. Questing wanting to go to united center next month for the game now lol