Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I was pretty neutral on Panser, but I really wish she'd stop with the artificial high pitched voice and her attempts at being funny. Like, yes, show some personality, that's why you got the job, but don't talk over people answering/asking questions. Bothersome.
    She's become an entitled brat. The hissy fit she threw over not getting an Alpha invite for Legion in the very first wave was despicable. She got in the very next day. It was pathetic. And she acts like that any time she doesn't like something. Zero respect for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    That does make sense then I guess. Though I read somewhere that Argus is apparently drenched with enough fel magic that any demons that die there, die for good. I really hope we actually make some kind of progress with the Legion, now it just feels like we aren't (Xavius will just come back? Archimonde etc, guessing KJ too after 7.2)
    Argus is a demon world, so yes, any demon killed there will die permanently.

I think Xavius is the exception since he was corrupted by N'Zoth to the point where he became more of malevolent force than an actual entity (technically he wasn't killed when Malfurion turned him into a tree, therefore his soul might not have returned to the Twisting Nether, so N'Zoth could have seized it instead).

However... I can't remember if he is still classified as "Demon" in-game, so probably not depending on that.
    I think we have seen the last of him, though.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-11-06 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    That does make sense then I guess. Though I read somewhere that Argus is apparently drenched with enough fel magic that any demons that die there, die for good. I really hope we actually make some kind of progress with the Legion, now it just feels like we aren't (Xavius will just come back? Archimonde etc, guessing KJ too after 7.2)
    Did you see when she shit herself over that one year where they didn't hold Blizzcon? My god, the girl has serious entitlement issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIcfAvtoyBs

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    She's become an entitled brat. The hissy fit she threw over not getting an Alpha invite for Legion in the very first wave was despicable. She got in the very next day. It was pathetic. And she acts like that any time she doesn't like something. Zero respect for her.
    Which is hilarious because if you dare say a bad word about anything WoW or Blizzard related on her Facebook or Twitter, she becomes a condescending bitch.

Its like she takes everyones feedback about the game, as a personal attack because she likes that part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    probably coulda answered 12 more questions if the moderator woulda just STFU.
    whats also bad is the idiots who shoutout their guild and server

no i dont care what server you are on and what guild you are in, you are wasting time with your dumb ass pitch ask the damn question

"They're wary of doing guild housing because it detracts from the other areas where players group up."

so what about every city being deserted except for dal, and some players in other random cities for AH..... also from the merged org it is impossible for OCE players to even be there without having what feels like 5k latency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then for what sake blizz ever did comic with Med'An? Whole comic should be non canon, including Cho'Gall fixed by C'Thun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think Panzer or TradeChat or whatever did a bad job. I thought she did fine.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised there was no one asked about legacy servers - in the Q&A thread on the WOW site they're must of been at least 50 questions regarding it

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan007 View Post
    Surprised there was no one asked about legacy servers - in the Q&A thread on the WOW site they're must of been at least 50 questions regarding it
    They attempt to screen the questions. Sometimes, shit ones still get through but Im sure any Legacy server shit wouldve gone straight into the bin.

Because they already said they weren't be addressing those quentions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Because they already said they weren't be addressing those quentions
    Which I think was a smart move, to be honest.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nothing still about PvP itemization , man these guys are thick skulled . They better amp up the crafted gear and add more ways to get higher ilvl without being rick-rolled by the freakin' RNG.

Blizz devs /FailFishes

Deleted
    Artifacts gone and sticking to Horde vs Alliance is worrying me.

Might be to do with them saying in advance they would not be discussing them at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I can't imagine getting rid of the Artifact system after Legion. Powering up your weapon gives you more attachment to it compared to the bog standard stat stick weapon drops of old.
    If Artifacts won't return in the following expansion, I at least hope a new system will be added in its place. Even then, I'd still think it'll be incredibly stupid to replace Ashbringer/Doomhammer/etc with a crappy quest green.

I strongly agree with you, and I can't agree with that: "They'll make Artifacts going away make sense."

1, In theory these weapons are the most powerfull, so, why change them? The Artifacts aren't just weapons what you replace and then vendor it...

2, You spend a lot of hours to unlock every trait, to maximize your weapon. And after a year (or two) your whole f*king work is go waste. :/ This is a nonsense in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    I strongly agree with you, and I can't agree with that: "They'll make Artifacts going away make sense."

1, In theory these weapons are the most powerfull, so, why change them? The Artifacts aren't just weapons what you replace and then vendor it...
    You wont vendor them, that was the whole point of the whole "We'll make it make sense" comment, there'll be some kind of ingame reason why you wont be using them anymore.

2, You spend a lot of hours to unlock every trait, to maximize your weapon. And after a year (or two) your whole f*king work is go waste. :/ This is a nonsense in my opinion.
    Its not going to waste though, because you get to use those traits and that weapon and enjoy the fruits of your hard work for the next 2 years? May as well say getting gear is a waste because at some point you're going to replace it. Artifacts are part of the story of Legion, so they stay in Legion. Then, next expansion, there'll be something new and cool to play with instead of the it having to deal with carrying over baggage from past expansions. If they carry over everything from every expansion the game just ends up a bloated mess again and they spend more time trying to keep legacy systems relevant and less time working on cool new stuff. Personally, I'd prefer cool new stuff.

Deleted
    Really disappointed they still think so strongly about the faction system; I mean every expansion since wotlk pretty much has been focussed on working together eventually.

Deleted
    "I think this is the worst Q@A ever."

Ofc it is, when they control every single question asked this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyranthian View Post
    You wont vendor them, that was the whole point of the whole "We'll make it make sense" comment, there'll be some kind of ingame reason why you wont be using them anymore.

Its not going to waste though, because you get to use those traits and that weapon and enjoy the fruits of your hard work for the next 2 years? May as well say getting gear is a waste because at some point you're going to replace it. Artifacts are part of the story of Legion, so they stay in Legion. Then, next expansion, there'll be something new and cool to play with instead of the it having to deal with carrying over baggage from past expansions. If they carry over everything from every expansion the game just ends up a bloated mess again and they spend more time trying to keep legacy systems relevant and less time working on cool new stuff. Personally, I'd prefer cool new stuff.
    I can't imagine any reason why a Paladin should put down the Ashbringer, or a Shaman the Doomhammer. The strongest weapons ever....

Comparing the Artifacts to the gear from raids isn't a good thing. You have to put much less effort to obtain a gear-piece compared to maximizing your artifact. In a (very) fortunate situation you can get your BiS gear by playing just a few hours. And it's natural that you change it, when the new expansion come. But you can't max out your Artifact as easily as you can obtain gear.

But okay, a simple iLVL 1500 "Demonbitten Warmace" without any extra funciton probably will be much COOLER than the Doomhammer (what you leveled for months).