Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    He said he'd just keep creating accounts and spamming us with his, uh, unique perspective. I'm looking forward to his impending IP ban.

edit: I think he's logging into multiple accounts and spamming to get past the filters. Ladies and gentleman, we are witnesses the entire mental meltdown of a person over Legacy WoW. I don't know about you, but... dis gon be gud.
    Hopefully that guy won't return, he is putting a bad name to the whole legacy movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    its poitnless trying to have a debate on this forum because 9 times out of 10 you get a blizzard whitenight who refuses to accept and have an acceptable debate...SNIP
    and the other time you deal with people who just really don't like small minded, racist and xenophobic simpletons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Obviously we get a Jeans campaign after their T-Shirt campaign.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdi View Post
    Hopefully that guy won't return, he is putting a bad name to the whole legacy movement.
    He'll probably be back, just ignore his blabbering. It doesnt contribute to the discussion. Goes for anyone that is trying to just cause havok in the thread, nomatter their "side" on this :3 When people become toxic just act like they're not even there, dont take ze bait.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thing is you also have to remember, this all came out only a few months ago, and they have been SUPER busy with legion
    so their not going to be able to get to the point they could announce it by blizzcon, i think their talking about it, i know they are, i know their doing their research, cause alot of them do want it, and i am fine with it, as long as the main game is still getting the support is deserves, so basicly as long as legacy servers dont affect the normal game, im fine with it, be and let be? i think the saying is?

if we are going to get an announcement, no way it owuld have been blizzcon, if anything it will be in about 3-4 months time, because they will have to do testing and checking and working

also would people really be that happy if blizz announced they were working on it, then 2-3 years later released it? people would be pissed

cause no legacy servers are not going to come in 1 month, they will take along time to devolp, alot of research, polls, marketing, and updating, as it will need to work with alot of new systems

there is a ton of questions to ask
    QoL upgrades?
    Collecting like mounts and acheivs and pets?
    transmog?
    more graveyards?
    what bugs to fix, what to leave alone?
    balance raids alittle better to stop some of the bullshit?
    allow wow token?
    have to buy it, or come free with normal game?
    how much will it cost monthly?
    do we allow charecters to be transfered from legacy to the normal game?

and so SO MANY more
    This is easy. Ready?

No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    Free.
    With subscription.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Obviously we get a Jeans campaign after their T-Shirt campaign.
    Just for you:

None of that retarded shit felplague said should ever be considered but all the missing meta-data predating 1.12 still means it can never truly be a legacy server, just like no pserver has ever been even remotely accurate, for the same reason.

What More to ad??any idea?Ah yes LAAAAAAAAAAAG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    Here is J. Allen Brack's quote from October 24th:

- Source (emphasis mine)

So, yeah, it was pretty obvious that at no point in Blizzcon was Blizzard going to address creating legacy servers. Not at the panel, or the Q&A, or anywhere else.
    My thoughts

many people at blizz inc. in mgmt might prefer to play on legacy servers, or prefer the legacy style of gameplay in some ways. Some may be extremely sympathetic to players who prefer older game versions, because they might feel similarly. many of them were hard-core mmo gamers in times past.

this project isn't kids in a garage deciding to do something. they may face real issues selling the idea of an authentic classic server to a/b for greenlighting. a/b might reasnoably ask why they aren't making an effort to give the classic experience but made more accessible for a larger group of potential players. this is nearly verbatim what a/b does with games.

so blizz may be in a catch 22. they know that they might have to release a nerfed classic-type game if they do it at all. there may be considerable study.negotiation at work to see if a business plan can be built to justify their preference.

this is a big company and wow is a multi-billion dollar property. no decisions are fast, and of course it may be they simply decide no, or decide not to after realizing they would have to nerf it into the ground to meet modern gaming challenge standards.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Stop being so bloody impatient.
    Better yet stop acting like a child.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Stop being so bloody impatient.
    Better yet stop acting like a child.
    I didn't mean it like that lol. Was a curiosity question. Was just posting what I found on twitter. How is it childish just asking what they are going to now as they said they would?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-06 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    I didn't mean it like that lol. Was a curiosity question. Was just posting what I found on twitter. How is it childish just asking what they are going to now as they said they would?
    https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/sta...50744755920896

Oh didn't know they had posted that. Cheers. I just don't see anything big happening still. I mean past events show their big hypes have been nothing but crap.

Expecting an answer they day after blizzcon is impatient and childish.
    Barely anyone is working at the office, the big names are at home recovering and getting ready for the week. The will probably deal the classic server issue later this coming week or next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Expecting an answer they day after blizzcon is impatient and childish.
    Barely anyone is working at the office, the big names are at home recovering and getting ready for the week. The will probably deal the classic server issue later this coming week or next week.
    You know when I say what now I was referring to Nost yes? Also I wasn't expecting anything. I was just curious as I said. So again how is it childish to be curious? I said "what now" out of curiosity not expectancy. And if you knew my stance on Legacy you would know that despite wanting it I'm not affected if they do not introduce it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-06 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted

i think its funny how he smirks when the guy shouts "Legacy servers"

Quote Originally Posted by Scubaskot View Post

i think its funny how he smirks when the guy shouts "Legacy servers"
    Even more amusing it's just one guy on his lonesome.

You know when I say what now I was referring to Nost yes? Also I wasn't expecting anything. I was just curious as I said. So again how is it childish to be curious? I said "what now" out of curiosity not expectancy. And if you knew my stance on Legacy you would know that despite wanting it I'm not affected if they do not introduce it.
    Nost are impatient and childish. They dont get their way so they throw a tantrum. Pretty any respect i had for them is gone.

haha Ya I thought the same thing.
    They just announce all that crazy info and one guy still wants Legacy.

Pretty ironic really.
    Its a microcosm of the real issue.
    A loud 300k people think their interests are worth Blizzard diverting from the other 10m people who bought Legion.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV