Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Where are the unedited tapes?

Known criminal who has produced fraudulent material before. Paid by Trump. Refuses to release supposedly damning evidence.

Gee, I wonder what's going on there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What the fuck are you drawing your conclusion from if it isn't the "few words said here and there"? That's all the fucking video is.

I have no idea but there's enough continuous footage to clearly establish that a conversation about a specific thing took place which was the entire point.

The conversations were pretty specific AND the points of which were repeated at different times by different individuals, ie corroboration.

If it was manufactured then how come so many people were all saying the same thing?

Plus both of the high ranking people were both fired after the fact.

If it was a pure edit job to change the intent, such as with oh lets say Trayvon's 911 tapes for example, then why fire those men?

And saying known criminal paid by trump refuses to release is sophistry to detract from what you can actually see in those interviews.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Millions of Americans who are fed up with government corruption and lack of defending our interests. Lowering taxes, encouraging new job creation, protecting the 2nd Amendment, better trade deals, lower health care costs, stronger military. Pro life. To name but just some. I am sure however, yourself and many others on here will disagree he does. But you did ask and many think he can deliver on those.
    Trump says that not paying taxes makes him smart and brags about his wealth daily, and you seriously think he will represent people who are fed up with government corruption? What sense does it make to elect a selfish billionaire with horrible business reputation to try to solve the problem of corruption? You might as well just invite some African dictator, because they are usually the ones talking about defeating corruption the most - while offshoring governmental belongings to personal Swiss accounts.

I'm not even talking about his outrageous ignorance about everything related to economy. Frankly, I'm not even sure he understands what "corruption" stands for. But sure, he's made populist promises, so he definitely will deliver on these! Eh, folks... You don't learn from history, at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Professional spinster Loretta Lynch spins so much it makes your head spin, cant even answer basic questions to congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Trayvon's 911 tapes
    What does George Zimmerman stalking and killing a kid have to do with a known criminal being hired by the Trump campaign to pump out propaganda?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Here 1, took only 10secs to find it.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...ion_probe.html

"Days after searching the Delaware County office of a Democratic grassroots organization for evidence of voter-registration fraud, state police on Thursday raided a second office - this one in Philadelphia..."
    Funny how voter ID laws don't do anything to stop voter REGISTRATION fraud, huh?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Funny how voter ID laws don't do anything to stop voter REGISTRATION fraud, huh?
    And so far they haven't even found any registration fraud so far as I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If that were the case you would be in favor of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Professional spinster Loretta Lynch spins so much it makes your head spin, cant even answer basic questions to congress.

That is so indicative of what Hillary is all about - duplicioutous, hypocritical nature and never answering firmly on any issue, just so it could be spun around easier next time. Trump should definetely look into the issue of this "attorney general"(what a disgrace, I mean, really) as well, and maybe have her prosecuted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I heard WikiLeaks was going to start releasing the big surprises soon. I'm almost giddy with excitement, what could it be?.
    They'll finally reveal they have been extremely biased and just wanted the non-americans to lose faith it them.

Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials.

As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used.

Clinton entrusted far more than the care of her DC residence, known as Whitehaven, to Santos. She expected the Filipino immigrant to handle state secrets, further opening the Democratic presidential nominee to criticism that she played fast and loose with national security.

Clinton would first receive highly sensitive e-mails from top aides at the State Department and then request that they, in turn, forward the messages and any attached documents to Santos to print out for her at the home.

Among other things, Clinton requested Santos print out drafts of her speeches, confidential memos and “call sheets” — background information and talking points prepared for the secretary of state in advance of a phone call with a foreign head of state.

Modal Trigger
    Marina SantosPhoto: Ron Sachs
    “Pls ask Marina to print for me in am,” Clinton e-mailed top aide Huma Abedin regarding a redacted 2011 message marked sensitive but unclassified.

In a classified 2012 e-mail dealing with the new president of Malawi, another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley, advised Clinton, “We can ask Marina to print this.”

“Revisions to the Iran points” was the subject line of a classified April 2012 e-mail to Clinton from Hanley. In it, the text reads, “Marina is trying to print for you.”

Both classified e-mails were marked “confidential,” the tier below “secret” or “top secret.”

Santos also had access to a highly secure room called an SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) that diplomatic security agents set up at Whitehaven, according to FBI notes from an interview with Abedin.

From within the SCIF, Santos — who had no clearance — “collected documents from the secure facsimile machine for Clinton,” the FBI notes revealed.

Just how sensitive were the papers Santos presumably handled? The FBI noted Clinton periodically received the Presidential Daily Brief — a top-secret document prepared by the CIA and other US intelligence agencies — via the secure fax.

A 2012 “sensitive” but unclassified e-mail from Hanley to Clinton refers to a fax the staff wanted Clinton “to see before your Netanyahu mtg. Marina will grab for you.”

Yet it appears Clinton was never asked by the FBI in its yearlong investigation to turn over the iMac Santos used to receive the e-mails, or the printer she used to print out the documents, or the printouts themselves.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton...ied-materials/

This crook just doesn't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Thank you all for taking the bait.

Because the context was never an issue.

The matter reported on was exactly what was said in the interview, not a conclusion drawn from a few words said here and there.
    Please, don't mix whom side I'm on. But I just have seen the same thing done so many time by both Republicans and Democrats -- it's, per definition, a fallacy. I can't possibly back anything up with that kind of reasoning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    They'll finally reveal they have been extremely biased and just wanted the non-americans to lose faith it them.
    Right. Let me remind you something:

https://wikileaks.org/irq/
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post

Right. Let me remind you something:

https://wikileaks.org/irq/
    Does not change what I said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does not change what I said.
    But it does. Claiming Wikileaks is biased is wrong on so many level, when six years ago they've released some of the most incriminating evidence of war crimes from the Republican party.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    But it does. Claiming Wikileaks is biased is wrong on so many level, when six years ago they've released some of the most incriminating evidence of war crimes from the Republican party.
    We are talking about Trump here, not your shitty republicans.
    All wikileaks does is make me hate the US more, Im really starting to think they deserve Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are talking about Trump here, not your shitty republicans.
    That has to be the most disingenuous answer I've read in a while.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    That has to be the most disingenuous answer I've read in a while.
    So you have nothing to say about it? Then why don't they release any dirt on Trump? Why are they focused 100% on Clinton? Is that really the most important thing they could release to the world?

I really have no reason to believe wikileaks on anything any more, fuck assange.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you have nothing to say about it? Then why don't they release any dirt on Trump? Why are they focused 100% on Clinton? Is that really the most important thing they could release to the world?

I really have no reason to believe wikileaks on anything any more, fuck assange.
    Umm... Wikileaks does not hack.

Do you know what this mean?

This mean that they're publishers. They publish.

Do you know what they publish?

Every single thing they receive, that is proved to be true.

So, your question as to why nothing about Trump?

It's simple. Nobody sent them anything about him. They've repeatedly asked people to send them information about Trump if they had some. Nobody did.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    Wikileaks is incredibly biased. It's become Assange's personal little vendetta machine over time. They have very clear goals, very clear biases.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Wikileaks is incredibly biased. It's become Assange's personal little vendetta machine over time. They have very clear goals, very clear biases.
    Please, do tell how so, and where you get your own information.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm... Wikileaks does not hack.
    I know that. But they still feel the need to highlight the whole spirit cooking bullshit.

They've repeatedly asked people to send them information about Trump if they had some. Nobody did.
    Any reason to trust them?

Every single thing they receive, that is proved to be true.
    How?