Quote Originally Posted by lmarcelus View Post
    Enough the cause some serious damage.
    Yeah, you see part of them being French is that there is a high chance that they live in France.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubaskot View Post
    okey, but can you at least understand that some people like vanilla or TBC ? the subject here is not what is the best xpac.
    Blizzard isn't a charity. Can you justify server costs, broadband costs, Dev cost, Code costs, bug fixers, new/dual GMs, etc. for a 10 year old version of a game? Additionally, then after a year people would demand a BC server after they finish Naxxramus thus splitting up the player base even more. Additionally, would they need to make RP, PVE, PVP, RPPvP, oceanic, Asia, Euro, NA servers for Legacy as well?? How would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Yeah, you see part of them being French is that there is a high chance that they live in France.
    Yes dude, but there ARE some US residents in the team, and Blizzard can go so easy after them and do easy damage that can pull the priate server down.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Blizzard has been giving us long term fans the middle finger for a while now, all of that will just make the return of Nostalrius that much sweeter.
    I'm a long-term fan, been playing since Vanilla. Pretty happy with Legion. You don't speak for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    my concern is, i am fine with legacy servers, i would actuallty like to play them just to inroduce my freinds to what wow used to be

but if nost goes through wit hthis, they may hurt our chances, i dont think blizz will be happy that they flew the nost team over, dident put them in jail, and now got stabbed in the back, for not having legacy servers done and operational in 4 months...
    I think the Nost guys were just wanting some kind of announcement or mention that Legacy servers were in the works. It was good on Blizzard to at least say "Hey, don't get your hopes up because we're not going to say anything about Legacy at Blizzcon." But I think Nost wanted Blizzard to mention it since they had that hours long meeting and Blizzard made it sound like a serious deal. Not saying anything at all just shows they're probably just waiting for the whole thing to blow over.

It's exhilarating to see the Blizz fan boys go into full damage control mode in this glorious hour of victory for legacy fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    so adding more graveyards, making corpse walks no longer take 15 minutes is retarded shit?
    adding acheivements
    both are harmless to the game but would make it much more engaging for most
    That's not vanilla. kappa

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    You'll find out when they return then get shutdown a while later and only 19000 people show up for the going away party in the game...like last time

SUCH DEMAND!

Edit, and don't give me that 800k bullshit, those are characters, also don't give me the 150k number either, you had to have logged in in the last 10 days to be considered active? I've been away for 8 days and haven't logged into Legion so despite being inactive as shit, I'd be counted as active...well I also pay a subscription (unlike those on private server so)
    For a server with no advertisements, that only got by with word of mouth, Nost did very well for itself. To the point where blizzard viewed them as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    I'm a long-term fan, been playing since Vanilla. Pretty happy with Legion. You don't speak for me.
    Who said vanilla made you a long term fan?

Deleted
    my concern is, i am fine with legacy servers, i would actuallty like to play them just to inroduce my freinds to what wow used to be

but if nost goes through wit hthis, they may hurt our chances, i dont think blizz will be happy that they flew the nost team over, dident put them in jail, and now got stabbed in the back, for not having legacy servers done and operational in 4 months...
    Dude, nobody is going to jail from this even in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    It's exhilarating to see the Blizz fan boys go into full damage control mode in this glorious hour of victory for legacy fans.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, that's just delusional talking.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said vanilla made you a long term fan?
    yeah, you fucking casual, you!

/s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why do you think the people the stole Blizzards IP are owed anything?
    Nobody stole nothing from Blizzard.

Its back! woo hoo

many sad pandas though...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Blizzard isn't a charity. Can you justify server costs, broadband costs, Dev cost, Code costs, bug fixers, new/dual GMs, etc. for a 10 year old version of a game? Additionally, then after a year people would demand a BC server after they finish Naxxramus thus splitting up the player base even more. Additionally, would they need to make RP, PVE, PVP, RPPvP, oceanic, Asia, Euro, NA servers for Legacy as well?? How would that work?
    This is about LEGACY NOT Vanilla, which means TBC, WOTLK. etc. can i really justify server costs ? No. i cant, can you ? because no one here can.-so thats a stupid question. Spliting player base? WTF do u mean, the community is already split. u have pvp ers, pve ers, casual players- hard core players, etc. so your point is invalid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    this is hilarious.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Nobody stole nothing from Blizzard.
    Except their game and their assets. Apart from that its nothing, ofc.

Deleted
    Well the recent news are good.
    time to become illegal law breaking pirate again YARRR

Almost as dumb as you assuming I meant every single person would come back?
    Your post greatly implied so.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    You can justify the costs of anything as long they are outweighed by the economic benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why do you think the people the stole Blizzards IP are owed anything?
    They aren't owed anything, but Blizzard did seem like they were on board and wanting to work with them on the whole Legacy deal and it they made it look like they were going to get Legacy at least in planning stages. The only thing I can see is Nost is thinking all of that was for nothing so they're upset about it. Although, it's probably premature for the Nost team to just give Blizz the middle finger this soon.