Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Who fucking cares.

- A gay person
    Many people? if that were not the case, this would have not been even a topic to debate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I mean, I get called a Faggot often in games yet never feel unwelcome. Words are words.
    Is that particularly applicable to you though? Derogatory language lacks punch when it's aimed at the wrong people because you never experience the prejudice tied to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    To be honest decades ot online gaming showed me there actually a disproportionate amount of gay gamets in rpg. Bioware forum i sweer were like 80% gay and/or women. Not saying its a problem, bit indeed the isea of gay not gaming is ridiculous.

Rip cellhpone keyboard.
    We have a whole server that is full of LGBTQ people (Proudmoore) and yes... that server was invaded by the LGBTQ community for the only reason that it was named "Proudmoore"

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Make a criticism for me to individually consider. Until then, all I really have to go on are the buzzword arguments.
    But the post I made in reply to you is that I'm not asking you to individually consider arguments. Why are you expecting me to do something that I clearly said you do not have to do? This is why I'm unsure of what to say to you. You keep claiming I've asked you to do things that I never said. You keep claiming I said things that are not in the posts I've linked you.

I feel like you need to first reread what I accused you of doing before you respond to me, because my only response is to repeat what I posted earlier. Your replies make no sense in the context of what I already posted and I feel like you're misreading them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laorenshu View Post
    The kid who gets called a faggot while playing because he had a bad match. Because this means for him, that even if that one person is being a fucking asshole, Blizzard has made sure to let him know that he's still welcome.
    Yo, gay person here where that's happened more than I could count.

Don't give a fuck.

Maybe don't assume what people who aren't you actually think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    But the post I made in reply to you is that I'm not asking you to individually consider arguments. Why are you expecting me to do something that I clearly said you do not have to do? This is why I'm unsure of what to say to you. You keep claiming I've asked you to do things that I never said. You keep claiming I said things that are not in the posts I've linked you.

I feel like you need to first reread what I accused you of doing before you respond to me, because my only response is to repeat what I posted earlier. Your replies make no sense in the context of what I already posted and I feel like you're misreading them.
    I am giving you the floor. Say exactly what you want as criticism and I will happily read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Many people? if that were not the case, this would have not been even a topic to debate.
    No, this isn't true at all. This SJW bullshit about forcing diversity to the extreme in every corner of everything is not a majority-held opinion.

It's just an exceptionally loud minority.

There's a gay couple in Overwatch? Great. Who fucking cares. That isn't news.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, this isn't true at all. This SJW bullshit about forcing diversity to the extreme in every corner of everything is not a majority-held opinion.

You;re right. Its not news.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Oh you exist you can't stop telling us. We know, really we do. Fact is most of us aren't, and were tired everywhere we look it's forced into everything. It's nice being able to do something without having politics shoved into every facet of life. But you can't leave that alone you must have a part in every bit of our life. You don't see us straight ppl making a deal that we need some heterosexual relationships in this game.

I don't care about relationships, this is a FPS. Not an RPG.
    Again, gay people aren't politics. And again, we're not forced into everything, we're already here. It's not that we "must" play a part in every bit of life, it's that we already do.

The world does not belong to straight people. Entertainment does not belong to straight people. Politics do not belong to straight people. Media does not belong to straight people. It's time you, and people like you, put on your big boy pants and fucking deal with it. In the meantime, I'mma enjoy those hetero tears.

7+ Year Old Account
    god i need sleep, i started to reply to posters twice >.<

but the forum is just too fun to read ;-;

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Noone is forcing diversity, in the end, is not like this is been forced into anyone face.

We both agree here...

If you don't care, why is that a problem, let it happen and be done with it, as you said... that isn't news!

If you don't care, why is that a problem, let it happen and be done with it, as you said... that isn't news!
    ...because there's a thread this long about it as if it is. Stop being a contrarian.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am giving you the floor. Say exactly what you want as criticism and I will happily read it.
    But I just told you that the point I made is that you do not have to read individual arguments to know not to make stereotypes. I just asked you why I would do something that would contradict my earlier post.

Again, re read my posts, most of your replies have been complete nonsense. If you had properly read my posts already, you would never have asked me for an individual argument, as I clearly said "I'm not asking you to look at individual arguments"

Maybe you could tell me what your interpretation of my point is so I can see if it matches with what I'm actually try to say. As of now, I have no idea how most of your replies tie into what I've been saying. Put simply, I have no idea what you're talking about or what it has to do with my posts. It's gibberish to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Yo, gay person here where that's happened more than I could count.

Don't give a fuck.

Yo, gay youth commits suicide on an incredibly disproportionate level. Know why that is? Cause they feel unwelcome.

They give a fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    But I just told you that the point I made is that you do not have to read individual arguments to know not to make stereotypes. I just asked you why I would do something that would contradict my earlier post.

Again, re read my posts, most of your replies have been complete nonsense. If you had properly read my posts already, you would never have asked me for an individual argument, as I clearly said "I'm not asking you to look at individual arguments"

Maybe you could tell me what your interpretation of my point is so I can see if it matches with what I'm actually try to say. As of now, I have no idea how most of your replies tie into what I've been saying. Put simply, I have no idea what you're talking about or what it has to do with my posts. It's gibberish to me.
    So basically your argument is pointless now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Oh you exist you can't stop telling us. We know, really we do. Fact is most of us aren't, and were tired everywhere we look it's forced into everything. It's nice being able to do something without having politics shoved into every facet of life. But you can't leave that alone you must have a part in every bit of our life. You don't see us straight ppl making a deal that we need some heterosexual relationships in this game.

I don't care about relationships, this is a FPS. Not an RPG.
    Why do you keep saying politics? this have nothing to with politics... like... nothing, for you it may be seen as politics, but for many others, is their freaking day to day life

Note: As you said, you don't care about relationship, but why do you care when its a homosexual one? (Don't dare to say that you don't care, if you really didn't care you wouldn't be here in the forums posting and wasting your time here)

7+ Year Old Account

you saw the thread title, you posted in here, if you didnt care you would have straight up ignored the topic.

Formerly known as Arafal

...because there's a thread this long about it as if it is. Stop being a contrarian.
    you're free to not click the link if people discussing it bothers you so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Laorenshu View Post
    Yo, gay youth commits suicide on an incredibly disproportionate level. Know why that is? Cause they feel unwelcome.

They give a fuck.

Such a busy body being offended on other people's behalf.

The idea that you'd even imply gay youths committing suicide at such a high rate is because...Overwatch (or video games or even movies) don't have as many gay couples as straight is just...its so astoundingly retarded that it blows my mind.

Maybe take your own (my) advice once again, since you keep on just assuming what people are doing and thinking left and right. I know it gives you good feelies to be offended on the behalf of other people, but its rather pathetic and shallow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you're free to not click the link if people discussing it bothers you so much...
    A comment which has no actual relevance to what I said.

Its interesting to me that people who aren't even in the community can be offended on behalf of other people, but somebody who disagrees and is actually in the community somehow doesn't count because they don't tow the SJW line. For a group of individuals who constantly bleat on about silencing voices, you sure don't take your own advice.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-11-07 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krazy, you have explained that you are gay, and you don't give a damn, and you are also right that there are many gay people that don't care, but there also are many gay people that do care and even straight people (Unbelievable right?).