Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    the God of the Deep is N'zoth and hes telling us to hurry up and kill Sargeras
    Yes, that's the assumption. I'm not seeing how this is tied into anything else previously discussed.

Deleted
    At least 2 Patches I hope. Would be a little bit disappointed if Argus was just 1 Raid, 1 Dungeon and some very minimalized Daily Questing Zone.

lol? Pulling an old god from the crust of Azeroth was causing our titan planets arcane blood to bleed out.

The planet is the Titans body.
    No, it's not. Y'shaarj was extremely deep inside Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    A few reasons. One of which is the Azshara->Old Gods-> Void Lords direction involves climbing to levels of power that go right above KJ's head.

Azshara might be weaker, but her superiors are far stronger than KJ.
    Yeah and she deserves a b-rate ending. If she is in the next expansion she would deserve a death like Ysera considering we might be crushing the Legion. Nzoth is also not stronger than Sargeras if we kill him this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

his name is Turalyon

also there prob 5 mans and a whole host of iconic villans in the raid leading to the titan.

I kinda hope we have archimonde and KJ tag team bungaloo twin emperor before the Final encounter.
    Archimonde is dead. Mythic was under the table confirmed canon and they're still trying to figure out how to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yeah and she deserves a b-rate ending. If she is in the next expansion she would deserve a death like Ysera considering we might be crushing the Legion. Nzoth is also not stronger than Sargeras if we kill him this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Archimonde is dead. Mythic was under the table confirmed canon and they're still trying to figure out how to say that.
    but if he died in twisting nether how did he send Guldan away?

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I really don't understand why people want to go to Argus? Yes, it was beautiful, once. Like, 13.000 years ago. Now, it looks like this:

It can't be saved. It's a hunk of fel rock. I for one would hate to fight demons for a third expansion in a row. Rolling around on fel zone. No way Blizzard is going to go for that.
    We're not going to save Argus.

We're going to literally take out most of the Legion's forces since they're actually "die" if we kill them there, thus pushing off any other invasions from the Legion for a while.

We're going to cripple their forces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    but if he died in twisting nether how did he send Guldan away?
    They planned on another cinematic and dropped the ball on it is how it was explained. The portal was to the nether or Argus anyway so Guldan could have just walked into it or KJ could have sucked him in from the other side instead.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm aware achimonde is dead

15+ Year Old Account
    Tomb of Sargeras + Sargerite Keystone illidan sent DHs to get in intro = Argus
    Would be more interesting then for all classes to go to Argus their own way. Because we are Class Orders now

neg

gotta kill Azshara and N'zoth first. confirmed since their having build up in Legion.

and now we wait....
    Well technically something like that may happen in WoW 2... I mean now is the best moment to end the old game and make a new one. They could do it that way that we end our journey in Argus (and can never return) and in the meantime Azshara takes over Azeroth, changes everything and a new WoW-game starts with new heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    We're not going to save Argus.

We're going to literally take out most of the Legion's forces since they're actually "die" if we kill them there, thus pushing off any other invasions from the Legion for a while.

We're going to cripple their forces.
    This, raid will most likely be based around killing the top commanders to cripple them from organizing for some time.

I'm aware achimonde is dead
    And yet you said "I hope we have a Archimonde KJ tag team"

And yet you said "I hope we have a Archimonde KJ tag team"
    Check my post histor . Its a worst case scenario if they make mythic non canon and kj doesn't have an argus phase unless the tomb counts as a fel saturated deathtrap for him

It better be a patch.. you thought you were sick of Orcs... how about an entire expansion where every single bit of the scenery is Fel corrupted BLACK, where every single mob is a demon, that is Argus.

Even as a patch we are going to be utterly sick of it by the end.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    They roam the cosmos like living planets, they aren't living planets. Some reading comprehension, uh?
    "They roam the cosmos like walking planets." (pag. 13)

"When the titans finally awoke, they did so as living planets. Cosmic winds howled their gigantic forms, bodies shrouded in a cloak of stardust, skins crisscrossed with silvery mountain peaks and oceans shimmering with latent magic." (pag. 19)

Are we done here? Read the book again, you quoted it wrongly, it doesn't help your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a little tidbit, not sure if it's been posted about before but I couldn't see anything:

In Eurogamer's interview with Matt Goss, he mentions that one of the images from the Argus reveal is in-game.
    That seems more likely to be the second image than the first, what with the demon hunter in the foreground and all. That could inform the sorta way we approach the patch/ planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Titans are giant people-shaped living, moving planets, they have climates and geography on their surface and everything and they wear stuff and use weapons, it's awesome, it's canon, that's what's up.

Last Boss of the Expansion will most likely be Sargeras, which will probably be Mythic only. Next expansion will most likely be the Void Lords.

Deleted
    Watched the stream myself, and I understood it as a patch- mainly because he talked about it when talking patch cycles.
    I also remember somewhere at the start he says something about it is to early to talk about next expansion, but it was being worked on.
    Saying those things and in those contexts I don't see Argus being a expansion.

Furthermore Argus and expansion didn't even cross my mind until I read that here. It might just be me who is stupid, but to me it is 100% clear that it is the final patch.

In the Interview Watcher said it will be 7.3 100% . Blizzcon .