Deleted

Dropping professions.

I know that you can drop a profession, take a new one and then if you want take the original one again using a book to regain your legion recipes/stars. My question is, is it just the recipes/stars or is it the skill level you get back as well?

Herbing is pretty pointless for me now with the BoS vendor so i was thinking of dropping herbing and taking enchanting or maybe engineering until the end of the expansion for mats or jeeves etc.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It ONLY gives you the Legion recipes and stars. No skill points, no other recipes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Static Transit View Post
    It ONLY gives you the Legion recipes and stars. No skill points, no other recipes.
    Yeah i kinda assumed that but wanted to check, thanks for the reply.

Gunna take Engineering for Reaves and the ability to res.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Gunna take Engineering for Reaves and the ability to res.
    Just be aware they completely gutted the tinkers in terms of where they can be used..

-no glider or nitro boost in pvp
    -no glider in dungeons or raids (think you can still use the expendable ones for some reason...)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyguyy View Post
    -no glider in dungeons or raids (think you can still use the expendable ones for some reason...)
    No gliders at all anymore in any instance (not even old ones) afaik.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Static Transit View Post
    Also it ONLY gives you recipes back that you learned from quests. That includes rank 2 and 3 recipies.

Everything you learned from vendors or drops will still be gone.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Also it ONLY gives you recipes back that you learned from quests. That includes rank 2 and 3 recipies.

Everything you learned from vendors or drops will still be gone.
    And it needs to be a quest that directly awards you the star (e.g., herbalism). Even World quest that drop the 2-star recipe will not be refunded by the book, although, technically you get them through a quest.