Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Eh, misread your username. Thought you were the guy who did.
    I figured. It doesn't make your comment meant for him any less stupid though.

Good lord.

There are no BLM people running for office so wearing their shirt does not count. If they were wearing a MAGA or I'm With Her shirt then yes, but not BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    Are you insane?

The BLM took money from an organization associated with the Clinton foundation. Virtually all of the head people in BLM are part of the democrat party. Under law it is illegal to promote it on voting sites due to its affiliation with either political party. How is this not clear?

Seriously, I am starting to understand how you lunatics got to vote for the Clinton psychopath.

I give up, there is no reasoning with you folks.
    Give up on these people. If they can support hillary after all the info that has come out about her there is no hope for them.

Hillary could stab a diabled man in eye at one of her rallies and her mindless sheep would try to spin it and rationalise it to make her blameless.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you insane?

The BLM took money from an organization associated with the Clinton foundation. Virtually all of the head people in BLM are part of the democrat party. Under law it is illegal to promote it on voting sites due to its affiliation with either political party. How is this not clear?

Seriously, I am starting to understand how you lunatics got to vote for the Clinton psychopath.

Again, because the majority of minorities are democrats, for good reason. That doesn't make a minority movement a democratic movement. You are reaching for a reason to call RIGGED just like Trump.

It's amazing how the blind call the seeing blind.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Give up on these people. If they can support hillary after all the info that has come out about her there is no hope for them.

Hillary could stab a diabled man in eye at one of her rallies and her mindless sheep would try to spin it and rationalise it to make her blameless.
    Please do list this info and then list trump's info while your at it.

Maybe people accept the fact that she is shit but trump is a bigger pile of shit. You don't have a chef build ur house and you sure as fuck don't have a C.E.O run your country. Even more so one with a background like his.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

nah, we all know that trump could shoot someone in the middle of NYC and he wouldnt lose a vote

hillary lost votes due to comey being spiteful and vindictive when he had no shred of evidence supporting wrong doing when he sent that letter out a week ago

10+ Year Old Account

You mean the investigations by a republican run FBI that found no criminal wrong doing?

There is so much irony in your post it's fucking autistic. Donald Trump, actually said, on live television "I could shoot somebody and not lose any voters." And then you use that as an insult against Hillary supports. It's beyond sad.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

LOL.....

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Just got back from voting. NC, full democratic ticket. First time I've done that in a while.

I'm in rural NC. There was no line at all. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes, and probably saw a total of 5 or 6 other voters. It felt like a non-presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Just got back from voting. NC, full democratic ticket. First time I've done that in a while.

I'm in rural NC. There was no line at all. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes, and probably saw a total of 5 or 6 other voters. It felt like a non-presidential election.
    voted 4 years ago in willow springs, fastest i was ever in and out of an election area

Seriously, are you dumb? The BLM is OFFICIALLY AFFILIATED WITH THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN. You are equating the KKK to trump because you feel like they're the same, they do not have any OFFICIAL AFFILIATION. How is this hard?

BLM is officially affiliated with Clinton = BLM is political = BLM promotion is illegal on voting sites
    KKK is not officially affiliated with Trump = Your comparison is stupid.

Holy hell it's like explaining to a three year old...
    BLM by the way it is organized can not be offiliated with Clinton, Trump, Johnson, Stein or anyone. They have no central leadership or organizational structure. Any idiot can put #BLM and be BLM much like how anyone at one point in time could be anonymous.

As someone who isn't from the US, I sincerely hope Donald Trump wins. Hillary's murderous foreign policy was witnessed in Libya. We don't need her creating terrorist hotbeds all over the world because it is Europe that suffers the most from these stunts. The result of "we came, we saw, he died" is an immigrant crysis on the continent I live in, not North America.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    As someone who isn't from the US, I sincerely hope Donald Trump wins. Hillary's murderous foreign policy was witnessed in Libya. We don't need her creating terrorist hotbeds all over the world because it is Europe that suffers the most from these stunts.
    You're blaming Hillary for an international decision? Holy shit, she is powerful.

Deleted
    Are you insane?

Good thing Hillary will improve mental health care, they can pick you up for some fixing right away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    As someone who isn't from the US, I sincerely hope Donald Trump wins. Hillary's murderous foreign policy was witnessed in Libya. We don't need her creating terrorist hotbeds all over the world because it is Europe that suffers the most from these stunts. The result of "we came, we saw, he died" is an immigrant crysis on the continent I live in, not North America.
    Yup. Europe is left to deal with the fallout. The last thing we need is another warmonger. We all saw what happened in Europe after the assassination of Muammar al-Gaddafi.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Yup. Europe is left to deal with the fallout. The last thing we need is another warmonger. We all saw what happened in Europe after the assassination of Muammar al-Gaddafi.
    Or what the last Clinton presidency did to my home country (Bosnia).
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    the only warmonger that was seen in the election was trump with his "we are going to go after and kill the families of the terrorists" (despite the fact if they had nothing to do with it, guilty by association)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You're blaming Hillary for an international decision? Holy shit, she is powerful.
    The "international decision" was not to kill Gaddafi or to target his government/troops on the ground. The international decision was a no-fly zone authed by the UNSC, which then got perverted into an all-out NATO bombing campaign on ground targets, instead of just keeping aircraft grounded as is written in the declaraction.

The decision of one country and their allies to destroy a UN-based government is not an "international decision".

You seem to be totally misinformed.

Deleted
    Or what the last Clinton presidency did to my home country (Bosnia).
    God forbid something like that shall ever happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    the only warmonger that was seen in the election was trump with his "we are going to go after and kill the families of the terrorists" (despite the fact if they had nothing to do with it, guilty by association)
    Unlike the current government, under which 82 SAA soldiers were murdered through an hour worth of airstrikes on their positions?