Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    That doesn't change anything though. A person can only have 4 grandparents. Saying at least 4 born in the US implies that you can have more than 4.
    Yeah I got more what you were saying after I posted. Only half paying attention to what I'm doing on here, my bad :P

It was just poor wording. (Ann Coulter? Shock!) She most likely meant to say 'at least have all 4 of your grandparents born in the US' but it came out stupid.

Either way, I'm eligible, as long as they don't push it back another generation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Yeah I got more what you were saying after I posted. Only half paying attention to what I'm doing on here, my bad :P

It was just poor wording. (Ann Coulter? Shock!) She most likely meant to say 'at least have all 4 of your grandparents born in the US' but it came out stupid.

This sounds like that thing they did to ensure only white people could vote in the south after slavery ended.

"You can only vote if your grandfather was a free man on or before the year 1800-something-or-other"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    This sounds like that thing they did to ensure only white people could vote in the south after slavery ended.

"You can only vote if your grandfather was a free man on or before the year 1800-something-or-other"
    Just roll it all the way back. Only land owning white males over the age of 21 I says! It worked for our Founding Fathers and it can work for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Just voted trump. MAGA
    When you voted did you learn what period of time Trump is aspiring to return America to?

Yeah, my great grandparents were from France and Austria. So I'd be out if they went back that far.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    https://wikileaks.org/Assange-Statem...-Election.html

TL;DR: If people would've sent information about Trump, they would've published. It's entirely on the back of people who fight to hide the truth that this election has solely focused on Democrats.

TL;DR2: Wikileaks is not the enemy, no matter how you try to paint it.

Looking forward to see who's elected. In any case, whomever goes in is a loss for america, but hopefully will better the country in a way or another.
    It's amazing how just posting someones emails makes you biased lol. If there had been nothing shady going on in the DNC no one would have cared they released the emails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for the "It's rigged!!!!!1111" outburst in ~10 hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    As am I. And both of my grandfathers fought the Nazis, who were the ones who made laws representing what Coulter suggested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Waiting for the "It's rigged!!!!!1111" outburst in ~10 hours!
    It'll be sooner than that I bet...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's amazing how just posting someones emails makes you biased lol. If there had been nothing shady going on in the DNC no one would have cared they released the emails.
    No I'm pretty sure the republicans would raise a stink about it to get political traction regardless.

As evidenced by the fact that the "something shady" emails have yielded absolutely nothing of importance. And lo and behold, the republicans have been beating that dead horse for months.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yeah, my great grandparents were from France and Austria. So I'd be out if they went back that far.
    What is now Czech Republic, Germany, and UK for me, except I think 2 of the 8 were the first born here for their families. At least one was, because one was 1/2 Native American.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, may we agree or not, the depth of the corruption the DNC was in could only make people want some change in how politics works. Ultimately, some found closure and peace with Trump, but not everyone did. The fact is, however, that even if you vote for Hillary, blindly saying that she is clean is a fallacy.

But that doesn't mean that ultimately she will be entirely bad.

I look forward to see who will win, no matter who does, and what will come from it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

So how's voting going so far? Any early estimations?

No I'm pretty sure the republicans would raise a stink about it to get political traction regardless.

As evidenced by the fact that the "something shady" emails have yielded absolutely nothing of importance. And lo and behold, the republicans have been beating that dead horse for months.
    Nothing of importance? LOL !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    So how's voting going so far? Any early estimations?
    No, nothing has been counted. There are SOME early exit poles, but those are kinda meaningless. Even in cases like CO where ~60% of the people have already voted (mail in).
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Well, may we agree or not, the depth of the corruption the DNC was in could only make people want some change in how politics works. Ultimately, some found closure and peace with Trump, but not everyone did. The fact is, however, that even if you vote for Hillary, blindly saying that she is clean is a fallacy.

But that doesn't mean that ultimately she will be entirely bad.

I look forward to see who will win, no matter who does, and what will come from it.
    And that's what I am saying, how wikileaks email leak exposed corruption in the DNC and people are pissed calling it biased, if there had been nothing in the emails, no corruption then there wouldn't be egg on the DNC's face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing of importance? LOL !!!
    I'm sorry I don't rank "the Democratic Party supported the registered democrat over an independent" as a grand conspiracy.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a couple of more hours untill it is time to stop logging in on MMO-C in risk of pissing on Trump voters parade.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's what I am saying, how wikileaks email leak exposed corruption in the DNC and people are pissed calling it biased, if there had been nothing in the emails, no corruption then there wouldn't be egg on the DNC's face.
    No, the release of the emails themselves is fine (though their origin is suspect and they are by and large unconfirmed). It's the analysis of the contents of the emails that has been biased.

-Kujako-

I'm sorry I don't rank "the Democratic Party supported the registered democrat over an independent" as a grand conspiracy.
    Well they are suppose to be impartial, it was enough that the head of the DNC has to step down. I mean easily you have be completely ignorant to think it didn't expose corruption. There is no debating this, this isn't an opinion, this is fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they are suppose to be impartial...
    Not sure who told you that lie.

-Kujako-