Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaine View Post
    Cause he is not part of the "elite" ?
    He's not part of the Capitol Hill elite, which is the one viewed with utter contempt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Michelle Obama is a lot more likeable than Clinton, i could see it happening, and i think it would be successful.
    Can't really be less likeable then Clinton, but I agree She has charisma and she looks genuine. All she needs is a good program and some backing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Trump right now: -Okay google, how to rule a country?
    The scary thing is that it will likely be Pence doing the bulk of the advising and actual decision making with Trump being the glorious orange figurehead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    You people overstate the effects of PC/SJW culture in the election. Those that voted for Trump wanted change; because they were either forgotten by the goverment or at the short end of the stick, or voted against Hillary. Repeating the PC/SJW crap makes you look kinda pathetic tbh.
    No he is right. Hillary was pushing the minority agenda FAR too much and people started to think she does not represent us.

Hence the huge backlash
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Michelle Obama is a lot more likeable than Clinton, i could see it happening, and i think it would be successful.
    She actually was talking on a radio station I tuned into this morning before the election for a brief phone interview. She was asked if she would ever consider running for president and said no. That she didn't think she was qualified for it. That she did not have the experience, that she would not be cut out for the stress of being president. She said it has to be a very deliberate move to be president and do it effectively, and that just because she might be well liked is not a proper qualification for the job.

Was actually interesting to listen to.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was expected.

People got tired of SJW, of inappropriate tolerance in areas where it wasn't needed, of absurd level of political correctness.

It couldn't just go on like this further.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Ha ha, i just saw this too. Total cowards

The MSM are dead. Going forward we have to get the real news off independent thinkers like Milo and Alex Jones.
    Real news from the guy who thought Clinton and Obama are literally demons? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    led by a rich guy.
    Then Donald Trump could've done that without the need of becoming president. Now, I don't think he will be able to do it, since it would look bad that the goverment is meddling in the decisions of universities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm on disability and I have a gut feeling all government assistance programs will get cut or removed. That includes SSI,Disability and Snap. I would work if I could but I can't.

A fully republican ran government...ya my future looks bleak. Hope I am wrong, I really do.
    I honestly think you'll be just fine. Here's a good luck wink thrown your way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    'Murica.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you got us good there.

Now cut the crap and elect a non sociopath.
    We can't, both options are sociopath's.

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Its always darkest before the dawn.

Or in this possiblity, before the nuclear war. Gonna be intresting to see what happens these 4 years from across the pond. Best case scenario, it'll be a wake-up call to americans that your whole 2 party voting system is aids.
    on the bright side, at least the repubs will stop cockblocking my pay every fiscal year. maybe.

i'm buckled up and ready to go, got my flash gear on for to watch the flames climb high. i give it.. Oh lets be generous... 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The scary thing is that it will likely be Pence doing the bulk of the advising and actual decision making with Trump being the glorious orange figurehead.
    Yeah that would be a good thing. Pence has his head screwed on right
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    dont worry the repubs actually think trickle down works

lol!
    Hey, after 40 years of it failing to work, maybe it'll work this time.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, all the result shows is truly how massive amounts of religious bigots there are, to have totally bought into Trumps hatemongering.
    Thanks, I was needing some more salt for my popcorn. You kept me from needing to get up and get some more.

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of Trump supporters are not religious bigots. That's just what the liberal media wanted you to believe. Keep drinking the kool-aid darling.

Ha ha, i just saw this too. Total cowards

The MSM are dead. Going forward we have to get the real news off independent thinkers like Milo and Alex Jones.
    best thing about Milo is the left's typical tactics are useless against him. Can't call him racist, he is gay and dates black men, can't call him sexist cause being gay is one of the victim classifications, and can't call him homophobic (must have a comprehension problem if using this) too. Fitting he is able to use the shield of being the victim par excellence to bash the left with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Real news from the guy who thought Clinton and Obama are literally demons? What?
    Your saying there not? In his own words Bill went to "spirit cook" in Haiti and let evil spirits inside him which was a good thing.

It's in his own biography, not my words

No he is right. Hillary was pushing the minority agenda FAR too much and people started to think she does not represent us.

Hence the huge backlash
    ¿Quéééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé?

Going forward we have to get the real news off independent thinkers like Milo and Alex Jones.
    Not sure if that was sarcasm either way I was amused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, a lot of Trump supporters are not religious bigots. .
    Agree we definitely wouldn't want the tons of imbeciles to be left out here.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-11-09 at 09:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ewwww...no. Can we just be done with dynasties? We had two Bushes, and we almost had two Clintons. There are 340+ million people here, we don't need to keep electing people from the same families!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    Yay, for the pendulum effect of politics and the "D/R/D/R/D/R" rotation of presidencies that we've had for decades. We'll keep swinging it harder and harder until it either smacks us in the face when it comes back or goes flying off in the opposite direction.
    There are solutions to that.

http://www.cgpgrey.com/politics-in-the-animal-kingdom/
    Putin khuliyo