10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    You people overstate the effects of PC/SJW culture in the election. Those that voted for Trump wanted change; because they were either forgotten by the goverment or at the short end of the stick, or voted against Hillary. Repeating the PC/SJW crap makes you look kinda pathetic tbh.
    A large part of Trump's appeal was his anti-PC stance, he made a big point of it because he knew it resonated with voters.

Deleted
    when is hillarys failure concession speech? i cant wait to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Why do people blame the media for smear campaigns when every time he opens his mouth he says something incredibly stupid/terrible/racist/misogynistic. We don't need to read headlines from the liberal media or get "out of context" - quotes presented with a political bias to form this opinion about him.
    He is an anti-intellectual bully. I base that on what he says, not what the media says about him.
    Oh fucking please, the entire way the media have been twisting the things Trump have said to the extreme.
    You people took his stance on immigration(That is hardly any worse than what Norway currently have, proper vetting and no illegal immigrants) to him becoming the new Hitler ready to wipe the world of mexicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Like Trump and the Republican-run Congress will change the system that just so immensely benefited them. Suddenly the system is no longer crooked.
    Even I have to agree that the electoral college system is idiotic in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    It was expected.

People got tired of SJW, of inappropriate tolerance in areas where it wasn't needed, of absurd level of political correctness.

It couldn't just go on like this further.
    Except that wasn't why he won at all. It helped, but it was more of icing on the cake. He won purely on an appeal to anger among the working class white and rural white demographics who felt alienated in the new America where immigrants and minorities were rising up the ladder, manufacturing jobs were disappearing, small towns stagnated or went into decline, and the feeling that politicians were all corrupt and not looking out for them while their worlds went to shit.

Instead of researching why it is, they were given a target and a leader. Trump won on anger and frustration and people overlooked his ridiculous policy because he gave them an outlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    best thing about Milo is the left's typical tactics are useless against him. Can't call him racist, he is gay and dates black men, can't call him sexist cause being gay is one of the victim classifications, and can't call him homophobic (must have a comprehension problem if using this) too. Fitting he is able to use the shield of being the victim par excellence to bash the left with.
    Yeah they can't work him out. Totally hilarious to watch when their bullshit logic fails on different levels
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    He's not part of the Capitol Hill elite, which is the one viewed with utter contempt.
    He still made his "fortune" by shitting on a lot of people, he is not any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Hey, after 40 years of it failing to work, maybe it'll work this time.
    meanwhile in the donald trump tax plan:

lowering the corperation tax to 15%

removing the estate tax

increasing standard deduction

the rich get richer lmao. would like to see some of the people in here answer this one rather than just circlejerk anti sjw

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Ewwww...no. Can we just be done with dynasties? We had two Bushes, and we almost had two Clintons. There are 340+ million people here, we don't need to keep electing people from the same families!
    Ironically Trump is in an excellent position to begin a political dynasty of his own. Both of his sons have been very active in his campaign.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Btw, WW3 averted? You think a narcissist who throws a childish tantrum he doesn't get his way is a cool diplomatic leader? He might not send nukes to areas he doesn't like, but he will certainly have a "my way or the highway" attitude towards foreign powers and ensure loss of cooperation, diplomacy and a more united global community.
    Maybe, but at least its kind of a lottery with him. With Clinton war would be a sure thing.

With Trump, Putin and Erdogan already logged in now we only need Boris Johnson to become British PM and Nicolas Sarkozy to be back, as well as a some Nazi german chancellor for the world go boom in the upcoming years. Silvio Berlusconi missed his chance in this show, typically Italian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Oh fucking please, the entire way the media have been twisting the things Trump have said to the extreme.
    You people took his stance on immigration(That is hardly any worse than what Norway currently have, proper vetting and no illegal immigrants) to him becoming the new Hitler ready to wipe the world of mexicans.
    my Cousin in the UK is planning to move to the USA soon as she's marrying an american, all she's been posting on facebook lately is how her plans are ruined if Trump is elected and she will never get to be with her husband etc. i felt like asking if she was planning on moving their via the mexican border...

As a New Zealander, all I am wondering now is ... what happens when Trump faces his court cases in December (if he isnt up for any, sorry for spreading misinformation) and gets found guilty from them if a judgement is rendered before Trump gets sworn in?

Is it going to be a slap on the wrist, or is there some sort of legislation that states if you are found guilty of a crime that could lead you to spend x time in Jail, he doesnt become President.

Just wondering, not trying to troll or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, a lot of Trump supporters are not religious bigots. That's just what the liberal media wanted you to believe.
    The mainstream media has behaved terribly across the board during this election cycle. Not just in America, either, but Europe too. The sheer amount of bias is terrifying - especially when combined with cleverly edited footage/statements and outright scaremongering. Hollywood, too, has been guilty of it and I hope the future brings something a lot more moderate and less blatantly biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Except that wasn't why he won at all. It helped, but it was more of icing on the cake. He won purely on an appeal to anger among the working class white and rural white demographics who felt alienated in the new America where immigrants and minorities were rising up the ladder, manufacturing jobs were disappearing, small towns stagnated or went into decline, and the feeling that politicians were all corrupt and not looking out for them while their worlds went to shit.

Instead of researching why it is, they were given a target and a leader. Trump won on anger and frustration and people overlooked his ridiculous policy because he gave them an outlet.
    Right now i've heard it all. Hillary has been in the system for 30 years and your saying Trump is more to blame. Ahahahaha!!!!
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Well, the peasants have spoken. Quite ironic. Sadly it was only a scumbag like Trump that gave them a voice (or at least pretended to). This is on the democractic party and their insistance to put someone like Clinton up for vote, a costly mistake. Well I guess a dumpster fire like the next 4 years is something we won't get to see everyday..

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Maybe, but at least its kind of a lottery with him. With Clinton war would be a sure thing.
    With who? Russia?

Our dealings with Russia are shit no matter who got in office. Either tensions got high and led to a war or fully renewed Cold War with Clinton or we have Trump who's willing to let Putin walk all over NATO and do as he pleases which puts us in a shit situation with our allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Watch it till 1:30am in the UK, woke up to the news that it look liked he had won and then it was confirmed as some more votes gone in.

Facebook plastered in WW3 soon

But, if im honest i prob would of voted for Trump. There all have good and bad sides, but he seems like he really wants to get the country back on top and be a big dick in the world again, instead of letting China and Russia flaunt about.

To me all he cares about is USA, thats what i would want to see. Not push over who chat shit and never get much dont like Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    the rich get richer lmao. would like to see some of the people in here answer this one rather than just circlejerk anti sjw
    If he had shit policies and couldn't get beaten, then the Democrats need to look at themselves and ask why not enough people found them appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    would like to see some of the people in here answer this one
    It's going to trickle down don't worry
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If he had shit policies and couldn't get beaten, then the Democrats need to look at themselves and ask why not enough people found them appealing.
    I don't think actual policies and political programs had played a huge role in acquiring votes for quite some time.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-11-09 at 09:47 AM.