Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    when is hillarys failure concession speech? i cant wait to see that.
    Wouldn't be surprised if she never had one prepared in the first place because she was so sure she was going to win. Should be entertaining taking in all the reactions the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    With Trump, Putin and Erdogan already logged in now we only need Boris Johnson to become British PM and Nicolas Sarkozy to be back, as well as a some Nazi german chancellor for the world go boom in the upcoming years. Silvio Berlusconi missed his chance in this show, typically Italian.
    If you mean people getting their country and identity back yes that would be a boom.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

7+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-11-09 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Yeah that would be a good thing. Pence has his head screwed on right
    Sorry but having you're head screwed right and being part of the Religious Right like Pence is are mutually exclusive positions

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    You people overstate the effects of PC/SJW culture in the election. Those that voted for Trump wanted change; because they were either forgotten by the goverment or at the short end of the stick, or voted against Hillary. Repeating the PC/SJW crap makes you look kinda pathetic tbh.
    Considering one of Trump's main points, especially early on, had to do with all the PC bullshit going on nowadays? No, I don't think I'm overstating it. There are a lot of people in America fed up with the PC shenanigans. PC can go die in a fire where it belongs. People need to have thicker skin and grow a pair for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hes in, Your doomed america!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Yep, those were the ones! They were all talking a lot of smack at the beginning of the thread. Amazing how they are completely absent from it now that Trump has won.
    Skroe was on few pages prior to that. But only to say how third way is the way for democrats because it just lost or something and despite it not being full blown right wing (which it is anyway under the standards used by the rest of the world) due to social stances. Oh, and used a completely different political system with different circumstances leading to the fall of its third way platform as justification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Right now i've heard it all. Hillary has been in the system for 30 years and your saying Trump is more to blame. Ahahahaha!!!!
    No. I'm saying that Trump isn't the answer to fix the problem. Trump's entire platform, policy, etc solely benefit the rich (with economists and former GOP leaders all coming out to say he's full of shit) and the Supreme Court ramifications are disastrous.

The best chance of removing the main source of corruption from politics would have been to vote Clinton and have her put up the possible 3 to 4 SC justices instead, who would have been center to center left leaning, and have gerrymandering and extreme lobbying banned. The justices Trump will nominate will not lean that way, leading to more status quo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    my Cousin in the UK is planning to move to the USA soon as she's marrying an american, all she's been posting on facebook lately is how her plans are ruined if Trump is elected and she will never get to be with her husband etc. i felt like asking if she was planning on moving their via the mexican border...
    Unless she is a terrorist i think she will ok. Typical kind of hysteria suffered by leftards
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If he had shit policies and couldn't get beaten, then the Democrats need to look at themselves and ask why not enough people found them appealing.
    Clearly its because they didnt read enough redpill and /pol.

Your saying there not? In his own words Bill went to "spirit cook" in Haiti and let evil spirits inside him which was a good thing.

It's in his own biography, not my words
    Demons aren't even real.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    'Murica.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you got us good there.

Now cut the crap and elect a non sociopath.
    Well, we didn't elect Hillary, so.......you're welcome!

Deleted
    my facebook feed is just full of british people going "i weep for america" "[picture of trump] this is what america has picked has the president lololol""rip usa" etc etc

funny stuff

A large part of Trump's appeal was his anti-PC stance, he made a big point of it because he knew it resonated with voters.
    I didn't say his anti-pc stance made no difference. But Trump's campaign he made a bigger emphasis in: Let's bring back jobs and destroy the politicial establishment. The former being part of the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Says the guy from Russia. Go away mate

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Considering one of Trump's main points, especially early on, had to do with all the PC bullshit going on nowadays? No, I don't think I'm overstating it. There are a lot of people in America fed up with the PC shenanigans. PC can go die in a fire where it belongs. People need to have thicker skin and grow a pair for a change.
    Or perhaps people stop being assholes to each other. Stop attacking people for being black, gay, lesbian, transgendered, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp we were starting to not be completely hated around the world, but here we go! Back to being the international laughing stock.

Deleted
    Hate and fear won another victory today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    With Trump, Putin and Erdogan already logged in now we only need Boris Johnson to become British PM and Nicolas Sarkozy to be back, as well as a some Nazi german chancellor for the world go boom in the upcoming years. Silvio Berlusconi missed his chance in this show, typically Italian.
    Boris Johnson and Sarkozy are mainstream centre right politicians.

If he had shit policies and couldn't get beaten, then the Democrats need to look at themselves and ask why not enough people found them appealing.
    because the GoP and DNP are so polarized to the point where there is 0 give and take anymore? too much pride not enough swollowing