Page 1 of 2
LastLast

When are we getting our wall?

What's the eta when the Mexican Wall will be standing?

10+ Year Old Account
    The San Diego Chargers did not get their Stadium, maybe we could use those materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if he deports all the Mexicans, who's gonna build it? White people? Please... They don't even wanna farm their own food.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Wall as described will never be built. It'll be interesting to see what will be built, what the rationalization will be when it isn't the wall that was described, and how people will defend the resulting failure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Well if he deports all the Mexicans, who's gonna build it? White people? Please... They don't even wanna farm their own food.
    We would if it paid more.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    My question is how are we going to fund such a project... I get "We're going to make the mexicans pay for it," but "how?" is my question.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

It'll be started then promptly abandoned due to lack of funding like so many other construction projects strewn around here.

Is this really just a "white people are so lazy lulz" post?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It'll be started then promptly abandoned due to lack of funding like so many other construction projects strewn around here.
    it won't be started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    We would if it paid more.
    Give how their Peso collapsed (though it might have bounced back), it will take an awful lot of peso's to cause white people not on the border to come down to help build it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Is this really just a "white people are so lazy lulz" post?
    No, it's more of a "good luck with the wall" post. Pretty sure most of his supporters understood that the wall wasn't really going to happen.

As soon as we cash the check from Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    My question is how are we going to fund such a project... I get "We're going to make the mexicans pay for it," but "how?" is my question.
    Guessing higher taxes. Can't wait for that one.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

maybe it will be a nice white picket fence instead

Give how their Peso collapsed (though it might have bounced back), it will take an awful lot of peso's to cause white people not on the border to come down to help build it.
    If all else fails, use the pesos as mortar for the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    What's the eta when the Mexican Wall will be standing?
    Get to it. It will be made with voluntary work.

Funny this the second time today an angry mod has made a post others would be infracted for. White people dont want to farm their own food? How is this different than saying black people dont want to work and Mexican people dont want to learn english?

Racist comment is racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

No, it's more of a "good luck with the wall" post. Pretty sure most of his supporters understood that the wall wasn't really going to happen.
    Oh okay, backpedal all you want when you get called out

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    So he wants to throw them out of the country but expects them to build and fund the wall first? Good luck with that. Pretty sure there won't be a wall, it was just a bold lie to get votes, and most americans fell for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Funny this the second time today an angry mod has made a post others would be infracted for. White people dont want to farm their own food? How is this different than saying black people dont want to work and Mexican people dont want to learn english?

Racist comment is racist.
    Man you guys really are reading to much into a joke. Hell it was even taken from the daily show lol. But ya okay, I'm a self-hating white Canadian, makes sense. Also there is some evidence to back up the idea that white people don't usually want to do the jobs illegals do, though that probably has more to do with money and job conditions than work ethic, especially in more rural areas where white people have a pretty strong work ethic typically.