Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Don't remind them we should have our horsies and ride them into glorious battle.
    Seriously you just made me realize Paladins have a combat mount in Divine Steed when they were traditionally foot soldiers in Warcraft 3, albeit elite ones. Death Knights remained on their mount THE ENTIRE TIME, and yet don't have a cooldown that allows them to even temporarily mount up in combat.

Considering we just had a massive pass for class fantasy, that is outright bizarre.

Deleted
    I still dream about getting Baron Rivendare armor. It would be a nice surprise since we have no T6 but it would still be a classic rearsh.

One can dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    I still dream about getting Baron Rivendare armor. It would be a nice surprise since we have no T6 but it would still be a classic rearsh.

One can dream.
    A design like that would be reeally nice

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Seriously you just made me realize Paladins have a combat mount in Divine Steed when they were traditionally foot soldiers in Warcraft 3, albeit elite ones. Death Knights remained on their mount THE ENTIRE TIME, and yet don't have a cooldown that allows them to even temporarily mount up in combat.

Considering we just had a massive pass for class fantasy, that is outright bizarre.
    There's always this: http://www.wowhead.com/order-advance.../dark-horsemen

What about original Teron Gorefiend? It would probably require a bit tweaks, but I like the helm/hood design.

Another very good design that could be implemented, even signed by Blizz:
    Last edited by Sojourner; 2016-11-10 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    What about original Teron Gorefiend? It would probably require a bit tweaks, but I like the helm/hood design.
    I've wanted more hoods and robes since forever. We have a single hood from our starter gear, a kilt from the same set, and a robe from one of the Pandaria sets?

I have a feeling the tier sets will match the class mounts, so probably Teron Gorefiend/Dark Riders of Deadwind Pass themed.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater View Post
    a robe from one of the Pandaria sets?
    Yeah, T14. Incidentally that's the set I use for my DK's transmog, so I'm completely down with more robes and hoods.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post

One can dream.
    We're long overdue for an armor set with a facemask like that, and a circlet. Would be amazing.

I've been wondering this myself, especially because you have three classes who don't have armor sets to fall on for this tier in DK, DH, and Monk.

I feel like there's going to be something very special for DH because the T6 sets primarily dropped in BT, home of Illidan and the Illidari, so something unique is brewing for them I think.

DK I am torn - while I like most of our sets, and I am very fond of the T19 DK set in all its forms, I was not a fan of the set from HFC (which in my opinion, was muhc more of a "less is more" set than any of our others - the gloves were very subdued, the helmet was a hood, the legs didn't have bulky plates, but the belt and shoulders were pretty typical. I hope we get something that is unique, in the way that the Throne of Thunder set was, but unlike that (very nice looking) set, still has more of a tie to our class - something not necessarily skulls/bones but "death" at least, or the Scourge. I hope it's not something like Teron Gorefiend as he appeared in BT, as we are not that kind of Death Knight, but I wouldn't mind us finally getting something that's maybe black steel and fel-infused.

I'd like to think that in addition to representing the scourge and the "symbols" of death, we represent the deaths of our enemies, so armor with some demon themes, and hopefully armaments/parts, but not skulls, would be cool - imagine a set with spines from the backs of demons, or horns from dreadlords or something.

There's room here for us - hopefully there's some solid artwork this time around. I'd rather not see our T13 set ever again, but would cherish another one as good as our set from first tier of MoP or T10, or T19 - those sets are all excellent.

Edit - also, totally on board with the Baron Rivendare look. What I'd love to see us get is something like Uther's Judgment skin from Heroes of the Storm - not in that it's a holy/paladin set, but it's essentially evolving the "cylinder legs" look that robed sets have given us, and replacing it with a long "coat" of sorts with a long back and in the front, a tabard of sorts, with steel under it - I think that would lend itself to Rivendare's look very well.

Sometimes the understated concept of unstoppable death is much more appealing than the overstated one (but I love them both, we just have a lot more of the latter and need some of the former).
    Last edited by Olrox; 2016-11-10 at 10:40 PM.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    Glad to see so many shares my desire for Rivendare armor.
    Sadly, prepare yourselves for diappointment.

Those pictures you linked got way too little spikes and skulls. And the shoulders should be the size of buildings.

Blizzard wont be happy before we're sporting the freaking Twin Towers on our shoulders, filled up with a million spikes and skulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Idk man, I love the t18 mythic dk set, especially the helm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Blizz doesn't believe in less is more, or subtlety.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZ48AE3TOI

How can less be more? More is more!

No matter what it will still look like garbage on Tauren and Worgen....

Skulls n' Spikes n' Flames n' Fog n' Shit... in various fashionable colours.

This is what DK armor is made of.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Perhaps something based off Teron Gorefiend's look?
    Teron Gorefiend in BT literally just wore Warlock T5 though.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

i kind of like this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    This trend started with SoO:

Beginning of Expansion they have highly detailed Armor with lots of work, then content Patch meh.

Just look Tier17: Cool Set lots of work
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...legear-recolor

But wait, there's more! They also made unique elite PvP sets for each class.
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor

T18 is much lazier in comparison. And they even dual used it as Raid Boss.

OT: Maybe the Argus Patch will have decent Sets since it will take a while between it and the next Expansion. But for Tomb of Sargeras expect as much originality as shown with the final Raid Boss decision.
    Altho S1 WoD elite gear looked...Meeeeh as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    This trend started with SoO:

Beginning of Expansion they have highly detailed Armor with lots of work, then content Patch meh.

Just look Tier17: Cool Set lots of work
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...legear-recolor

But wait, there's more! They also made unique elite PvP sets for each class.
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor

T18 is much lazier in comparison. And they even dual used it as Raid Boss.

OT: Maybe the Argus Patch will have decent Sets since it will take a while between it and the next Expansion. But for Tomb of Sargeras expect as much originality as shown with the final Raid Boss decision.
    Well our tastes are obviously different. I liked the "faceless titan watcher" theme of the SoO set and the T17 one looks awful with the helmet imho. Throne of thunder was a nice idea with the fleshy look, but helmet was atrocious as well. The first one during Pandaria looked awesome though.