For all the talk by the extreme left about the world going to shit, they seem to be making the worse of the situation

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Or do what most of us do and just laugh at these pathetic people.
    Says the guy with the MLP name and sig who approves of leaving small animals to tortuously die on glue traps.

You'd fit in well with those hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't remember how many states you have either

Was it a spelling error? Or a thinking error?
    Double standard is strong with this one. Butt hurt I believe he is. ~Yoda

https://twitter.com/erictucker/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Anti-Trump protestors in Austin today are not as organic as they seem. Here are the busses they came in. #fakeprotests #trump2016 #austin

Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-11-11 at 08:05 AM.

Liberal cities in a few states are butthurt over a democracy. First world problems.
    <Who is John Galt>
    Endgame progression guild on PvE Hyjal-US
    http://whoisjohngalt.enjin.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...o+Is+John+Galt
    Visit us today - Exceptional players always considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    https://twitter.com/erictucker/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Anti-Trump protestors in Austin today are not as organic as they seem. Here are the busses they came in. #fakeprotests #trump2016 #austin
    Yeah because people can't organize a protest themselves without a government conspiracy doing it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Yeah because people can't organize a protest themselves without a government conspiracy doing it for them.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    So you do believe it's a conspiracy? How do you sleep at night?

So you do believe it's a conspiracy? How do you sleep at night?
    Yep, such a huge unbelievable conspiracy that they organize fake protests... it's on the level of bigfoot and the UFOs! Because they never done this before, they never admitted it before, they never got busted before

Seriously dude, i don't mind skepticism, but your ignorance and zealotism is a whole new level

Seriously dude, i don't mind skepticism, but your ignorance and zealotism is a whole new level
    Says the guy who thinks it's a conspiracy.

And what's the deal with calling it "fake" protests. Real protests are impossible to happen? Everything must be fake? is that you Alex Jones?

Says the guy who thinks it's a conspiracy.
    They called the dnc colluding with cnn a conspiracy, but it was true as per wikileaks.

But somehow paying people to start trouble is out of the realms of possibility?

10+ Year Old Account
    When koch money busses out people for a tea party ralley thats some grass roots shit let me tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    They called the dnc colluding with cnn a conspiracy, but it was true as per wikileaks.

The kochs did it all the time
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post

I'll go with occam's razor. these people are angry right now, they don't need a conspiracy to motivate them for a protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    When koch money busses out people for a tea party ralley thats some grass roots shit let me tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

The kochs did it all the time
    Yep, both sides does it, no one denied that part.... well, except zorkuus, wo says you are a crazy lunatic if you say kochs ever did it

I'll go with occam's razor. these people are angry right now, they don't need a conspiracy to motivate them for a protest.
    The problem is that things are complicated. An issue like this is not simplistic.

Do you know who bankrolls black lives matter? Probably the same group of people (that is, Soros and his foundation).

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    hasn't hillary already been proven to finance the riots and violence during trump rallies?
    I give up. You folk are beoynd hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    No wonder white americans won't give up their guns..

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    (...) thats some grass roots shit let me tell you. (...)
    What does this expression mean? Never heard that one befor.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    oh yeah it was these videos
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...trump-rallies/
    knew i read it somewhere
    breitbart...

I thought you said there was proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    No wonder white americans won't give up their guns..
    Yeah, but they're doing it because Bigots voted in Trump. They just hate Mexicans because they're brown and blacks.. I have a ton of pictures of Trump supporters who hate people of color. Damn racist Trump supporters.