Poll: Class you would choose as re-roll

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    warrior with herbalist !

Deleted
    I would have most certainly rolled a ranged caster instead of the warrior I am now. It would have helped my guild better as the melee congestion is real.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    My main still would have been my druid. No regrets. But I wouldn't have wasted any time on leveling the alts that are now collecting dust again. Alt-unfriendly expansion + class which can level four artifacts with some gear sharing and the same Artifact Knowledge bonus = #feelsgoodman

i main a spriest, but wish i had rolled mage

although it's fun to be imba on bosses atm, i just know the nerfbat will hit, and hit hard
    also i hate being useless on trash

10+ Year Old Account
    I am stuck at, none, or a druid.. But I'm a Paladin, so I don't yet feel any reason to.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I would still chose my rogue as i'm having a lot of fun with it and I don't know if I could let stealth go. Spriest / monk / mage are all looking great 2 ( both fun and good dps) .

Also they are bringing mass stealth back witch is always something I loved!!!

I think it would be very stressful to be a shadow priest right know as the are more than likely going to be changed and nerfed ... Let's hope they do it right
    Last edited by Kalador; 2016-11-11 at 01:14 PM.

SPriest. I was going to main one, but I thought I wouldn't perform in 5mans so I rolled a mage and a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I wish to god I had been an enhancement shaman.
    Pretty much this. Getting benched repeatedly on my DK because I can't keep up with other classes while Shamans top the meter.
    Plus they get the best mount ever of all times.

Deleted
    My moonkin I think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Paladin for sure, I went from Warrior for pvp to Spriest for pvp/pve and am just now having a blast healing as a Pally in pve and playing ret in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could go back I'd level my Enhancement shaman first. I enjoyed my warrior a lot but I'm just having a ball on my shaman.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I make 200K+ gold with jc/ench monthly with basically no effort and no prior investment. That is indeed so bad, I'm not sure why I keep doing it.
    With the ridiculous, extremely long questlines to get all the patterns it's not worth it to me. Money isn't even needed this expansion and the gear you get from professions is terrible. Sure enchanting and jewelcrafting might be useful for raiding, but they're no longer a requirement. I'm not willing to torture myself for things that don't matter anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Why "would not reroll" isn't a choice? Bad poll is bad.
    Then just don't answer or reply? Obviously your answer isn't pertinent to this poll.

Deleted
    Mage.
    Blink. IceBlock. CounterSpell. Amazing single target and AoE damage.

They have it all and always had.

I'd go back from playing my DK to my elemental shammy,

Oh wait, thats exactly what I did 5 weeks ago, and have passed my main. It was easy, no issue. Keeping up with the rest of the team. The biggest pain in the arse is wardens rep and Ive nearly got that to revered, thats only from doing wardens emissary not going off each day trying to find every warden quest

Deleted
    My main is a warrior and I absolutely love it. If I should have played anything else it would / should have been paladin or DK.
    I have no regrets on my main, but those two are just so much fun ... (ret and unholy)

Holy shit people in this thread WILDLY overestimate the.. what, artifact knowledge? Gear?

I got a Warrior to 845 the same day I dinged 110 without any boosts. Sure, your first two golden traits are great but the third is generally pretty bad. What's the big deal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Mage.
    Blink. IceBlock. CounterSpell. Amazing single target and AoE damage.

They have it all and always had.
    Except a spec that's good for finding/creating pugs. That's why I can't play a pure DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Then just don't answer or reply? Obviously your answer isn't pertinent to this poll.
    I did say on first page I wish I knew how to edit the poll to add "no change".....but I suppose you make a good point.

If you would stay with the choice you made, no need to answer the poll

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked my druid, although it's a close contest between her and my mage....as it was, I picked Warlock to start with. I thought, 'hey, demon themed expansion, let's go with the demon class', only to be thoroughly disappointed finding out that they had gutted everything that made the lock special in order to give it to the demon hunters which would have been fair enough if they had actually replaced some of the mechanics, lore and crap with something worth even half a damn but as it is, all that's left of the class is three utterly broken specs and derisive scorn led on against any kind of acknowledging that fact.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Probably not, I enjoy all 3 characters I have at 110.
    I'm about the same. I really enjoyed leveling my Blood DK and unlocking the order story line. And after getting some gear my arcane mage isn't too bad to tool around for quests. Just finishing up my Pally and already got the ret hidden appearance. Now if I could just motivate myself to finish the order hall campaign.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!