Poll: What did you pick.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Titanfall is probably the biggest overrated pile of garbage I've played this year. I can't believe people actually claim it to be a better version of Infinite Warfare.

There's a reason the game is so dead. It's not because of the release dates or whatever excuses people make for the games low turnout.

The real reason nobody plays it is because it sucks.
    Its almost like people have a different opinion then you, also if no one was playing then I wouldn't be able to play Multiplayer...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'll probably end up buying both but I go for BF1 first. The setting caught my interest and I've heard really good stuff about the singleplayer.
    Ya I grabbed both and BF1 has been a lot of fun. Its one of the first BF's in awhile (Since BFBC2) that I enjoy doing the big 32v32 maps.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Misaligned View Post
    Slowly moving around and hiding. Snipe or be sniped. I like to run and gun and that doesn't work well in BF1. Maybe if you're really good but I am not. I watch this guy Stodeh on Twitch do it but I can't pull off anywhere near the things he does. Every squad I join everyone is just running around doing their own thing. If I had a group of friends to play with in a full squad all the time perhaps it would be different, but I don't, and my experience is either slink around hiding most of the time or get blown to bits from every direction. It's just not my type of gameplay. I typically avoid all tactical shooters for this reason. I like Tribes, Quake, games like that. Less realistic. Titanfall 2 supports my preferred playstyle much better.
    I run and gun fine with assault class. im not sure i get your issue. On some maps it sucks, iv only after level 30 started using a sniper class and thats only scopeless bolt actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I run and gun fine with assault class. im not sure i get your issue. On some maps it sucks, iv only after level 30 started using a sniper class and thats only scopeless bolt actions.
    Like I said I see people who can pull it off but you are probably a pretty good player. I can get a high KDR but a low score because I'm not on the objective. Or, I can get a high score and a terrible KDR because I push the objective. I can't seem to tie both skills together and it makes the game unenjoyable for me. I'm not suggesting the game is bad. I'm just conveying my personal preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaligned View Post
    Like I said I see people who can pull it off but you are probably a pretty good player. I can get a high KDR but a low score because I'm not on the objective. Or, I can get a high score and a terrible KDR because I push the objective. I can't seem to tie both skills together and it makes the game unenjoyable for me. I'm not suggesting the game is bad. I'm just conveying my personal preference.
    honestly i dont go after the objective at all.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Zeta333

play on pc with controller. I honestly only ever go after a point if im allready there. But i chase the kills. and this is the first bf game iv played seriously since bf2.

BF1 is good old BF. Nothing has really changed since ages. I don't see appeal to non-innovative series really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got them both, but none of my friends wanted to buy TitanFall so I end up playing more BF.

Sad too, because TF2 really turned it around this time out.