10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Imouto View Post
    Meanwhile, Trump supporters go out and feel like they have a free pass to be horrible people:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
    If this is in fact a Trump Supporter, I'll be the first to condemn them for vandalism.

However even a Liberal Progressive has the capability of writing "Trump".

Quote Originally Posted by Your Imouto View Post
    Meanwhile, Trump supporters go out and feel like they have a free pass to be horrible people:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656
    We have actual provable riots happening, and the best you can do is show totally not fake tweets and a pic of someone writing Trump! on a door. Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    We have actual provable riots happening, and the best you can do is show totally not fake tweets and a pic of someone writing Trump! on a door. Yikes.
    And the one legit video is a bunch of African American's beating up a white guy as they yell "you voted Trump!"
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah sure, just ignore the police report and this news story:
    http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/educ...al_school.html

Also I live in one of the city that a riot happened in, and I watched it happen live. It was a group of local anarchists here, and they do this for every protest, no matter what the issue is. The police chief here even said this, and every news station did, as well. They have no opinion of Donald Trump, they just like to smash things.

Then I wake up the next morning and national media is suddenly like "Anti Trump protesters riot in Portland!" when that wasn't the case at all. Wasn't Donald Trump the one who said not to always believe what the media says?
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2016-11-13 at 12:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    my take, there is proof that several are being organized and paid protesters. 2nd. nothing but a bunch of crying babbies who grew up getting a trophy for losing. in RL. when u lose u dont win. they never learned to deal with loss. if u did not want to lose, u should have shown up and voted. for those that scream about winning the popular vote. not by much, and we dont elect presidents that way for several reasons, im not here to educate u, look it up,... 3rd if he is not your president. LEAVE. those same liberals who preach acceptance and tolerance and are bashing those who did not vote for hillary.. i say. look in the mirror. ur the problem, not the trump voter.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    1 vote is 1 vote, regardless of the area. That what you say is fraud or whatever you call it but when you don't like Trump winning, you can say pretty much everything.
    Naw, they're referring to how the electoral college votes work.. I hope.

Votes in non-california places arguably have more weight cause California has a fucked up amount of people concentrated within the state. But a bunch of states with populations smaller than LA have more EC votes.

Title is misleading. Should read "riots breaking out due to liberals being whiny b's for not getting a participation trophy"...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    Title is misleading. Should read "riots breaking out due to liberals being whiny b's for not getting a participation trophy"...
    LOL /agree

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Man, amazing how my fellow liberals are acting like gigantic unreasonable children after spending the run-up wagging their finger at Trump supporters pre-emptively declaring they're going to protest if Hillary wins.....makes me really ashamed to have voted Democrat or call myself a liberal.
    At this point, they're not Liberals, and not Democrats. They're Fascists.

The rioters have essentially become what they were supposed to be protesting against.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    The rioters have essentially become what they were supposed to be protesting against.
    Exactly this. The irony with what has happened to the left is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Exactly this. The irony with what has happened to the left is amazing.
    And the Right has become exactly what the left is, with posters here complaining the they've been oh such poor victims while Obama was in power, have been moaning and bitching for the past 8 years and are calling for the shutdown of media they don't agree with. The list of comparisons go on. The left dismisses arguments with racists/sexists, the right with cuck/shill. Etc

The wording/people supported are different, but the end results are exactly the same.

Conservatives have become a color inversed reflection of the "Liberals" they hate so much.

Welcome to the big happy fucking family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    And the Right has become exactly what the left is, with posters here complaining the they've been oh such poor victims while Obama was in power, have been moaning and bitching for the past 8 years and are calling for the shutdown of media they don't agree with. The list of comparisons go on. The left dismisses arguments with racists/sexists, the right with cuck/shill. Etc

The wording/people supported are different, but the end results are exactly the same.

Conservatives have become a color inversed reflection of the "Liberals" they hate so much.

Welcome to the big happy fucking family.
    @Seiko Sora

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    @Seiko Sora

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    You summoned me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Member when people were burning Obama effigies

I member

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    @Seiko Sora

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Bwuahhahahah

Shit, Genn. I love you.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think its kind of dumb to riot now.

A) It changes nothing.

B) It only damages ones own community, I mean its not as if Trump voters are thick as thieves in places like Portland, LA or Seattle.

C) It likely pisses off a lot of people in those cities who are now inconvenienced by it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

http://magafeed.com/feminist-protest...-melania-sign/

Gj liberals your feminism is disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think its kind of dumb to riot now.

A) It changes nothing.

B) It only damages ones own community, I mean its not as if Trump voters are thick as thieves in places like Portland, LA or Seattle.

C) It likely pisses off a lot of people in those cities who are now inconvenienced by it.
    This is virtue signalling, mostly. A rush to claim to be the most ideologically purest of all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Bwuahhahahah

Shit, Genn. I love you.
    Love you too, bro. No homo.