Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New shaman legendaries!!

Didn't look at every single legendary but at least saw the gloves that increase Hero/BL on you by 30 sec. That's pretty huge considering we're a great burst class. Maybe elemental can maintain their good burst DPS for a bit longer and even out their overall DPS a bit better with those gloves.

There's also this trinket:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/144259-ki...s-burning-wish

Which has the best 2 stats for both DPS specs and seemingly nice on use ability.

The gloves:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/143732-uncertain-reminder

Exited to get (or not get for several months) these items?

Why does the tooltip for the gloves say Heroism? That just ain't right.

The trinket looks pretty fantastic for Enhancement but we'll have to wait and see if Blizzard actually lets us use it. The Relaxing Ruby looked similarly good but was specifically nerfed for us.

It says Heroism effects, so Bloodlust and Time warp included. Also, 30 extra seconds on Bloodlust is fucking ridiculously OP, I'm sure that'll get halved.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    It says Heroism effects, so Bloodlust and Time warp included. Also, 30 extra seconds on Bloodlust is fucking ridiculously OP, I'm sure that'll get halved.
    Its crazy if you think about it for Resto. We get 25% healing increase while hero is active

Also, 30 extra seconds on Bloodlust is fucking ridiculously OP, I'm sure that'll get halved.
    Have a look at [Shard of the Exodar] then. Mages already have double time warp every fight. For 40 seconds, and with the possibility to line it up with cooldowns/second potion. The new gloves are 10 seconds less, and while all your stuff is on cooldown.
    Last edited by Unbelievr; 2016-11-16 at 09:22 AM.

No, it won't get halved - it should get buffed. Check out the legendary ring Mages have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievr View Post
    Have a look at [Shard of the Exodar] then. Mages already have double time warp every fight. Except for 40 seconds, and with the possibility to line it up with cooldowns/second potion. The new gloves are not occupying a trinket slot, but it's still 10 seconds less, and while all your stuff is on cooldown.
    If you do it clever and the fight is 6min+ you can have 3+ BLs as mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Its crazy if you think about it for Resto. We get 25% healing increase while hero is active
    Do not see it so good most of the time (you get bigger heals for 30 seconds when people maybe don't even need heals). Riptide without cooldown, 75% bigger chain heal, mana saving are lot better. So resto shammys who have Sephuz ring and some other crap legendary are really screwed, because there is less chance to get spec specific legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    No, it won't get halved - it should get buffed. Check out the legendary ring Mages have.
    Nah, I think this will be fine for us. Many fights are not 6+ minutes, so the 30 extra seconds is almost another bloodlust for us, making it almost on par with the mage's ring. And honestly, I'm fine with another class getting something good. Let's not hate on Mages because the grass is greener on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    If you do it clever and the fight is 6min+ you can have 3+ BLs as mage
    Well, let's clarify this a bit:

At 00:05 somebody else in the group does Bloodlust
    At 00:45 that Bloodlust expires, and the mage casts Time Warp
    At 01:25 his Time Warp expires
    At 5:45 his own Time Warp is off cooldown, and he can cast it again. The fight needs to be 6:25 minutes to take the full effect of the third Bloodlust.

It is for sure a very strong legendary, and you should be happy if you meet a mage who has this

And then feel sad for him, if he doesn't have another class in his group who can do BL, because then the effect is almost useless for him unless the fight is 5+ minutes long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    Do not see it so good most of the time (you get bigger heals for 30 seconds when people maybe don't even need heals). Riptide without cooldown, 75% bigger chain heal, mana saving are lot better. So resto shammys who have Sephuz ring and some other crap legendary are really screwed, because there is less chance to get spec specific legendary.
    Much as I like new legendaries, I do think its too early to be adding more when most people dont even have their 2nd yet.

Deleted
    We are still only a few months into Legion - and I would actually love to see several legendaries. I have one, just one, and I've been able to equip two for a long time now. I need three before the final Order Hall talent is worth anything, and if I have a bunch of decent options at that time, I'll be very happy. With fixes to the existing ones, and more being added, I can't see this as a bad thing. I want options

I wasn't comparing us to Mages. I still think an extra 30seconds is a tad too much, but I'd have no idea how to fix it. Enhance seems viable as it is, an extra 30 seconds on BL for those extra Crash Lightnings etc... seems fantastic, but it'd get us nerfed somewhere else most likely.

I mean if you want to compare every single thing you own to the best thing you can get then you won't really have fun at anything you do. Don't like how legendary is becoming that nobody will have all legendarys for months so lets just see legends individually and say thats pretty good rather then saying its good but x is way better!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    I mean if you want to compare every single thing you own to the best thing you can get then you won't really have fun at anything you do. Don't like how legendary is becoming that nobody will have all legendarys for months so lets just see legends individually and say thats pretty good rather then saying its good but x is way better!
    I'm healing in raid team with 3 other healers who have bis legendaries of their class (while i have worst ones). And yes, you are right it is not fun.
    Last edited by mmoce25a800b33; 2016-11-16 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Unless they're not done with making the new legendaries, I'm fucking dissappointed to be honest. Every other fucking class in this game gets 1 legendary per spec, what do we get? The single most uninspired piece of shit I have yet seen in a legendary, and is considered that 1 legendary is enough for the shaman class. Fuck you Blizzard, fuck you.

We get no cool new effects, nothing extraordinary on our old legendaries, and now we dont even get a new legendary for every spec? What the actual FUCK!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiky View Post
    Unless they're not done with making the new legendaries, I'm fucking dissappointed to be honest. Every other fucking class in this game gets 1 legendary per spec, what do we get? The single most uninspired piece of shit I have yet seen in a legendary, and is considered that 1 legendary is enough for the shaman class. Fuck you Blizzard, fuck you.

We get no cool new effects, nothing extraordinary on our old legendaries, and now we dont even get a new legendary for every spec? What the actual FUCK!?
    I don't know man, I guess you could have a point but I think you're exaggurating a bit. I was just happy at the thought of 30 extra seconds of BL. It will be sick for when you use it on opening phase and at 30% too if the boss/you don't die during.

It'll also be sick for 5 man content.

Unless of course you are lusting at the final 30% of the boss HP, which is exactly when heals are MOST needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    Nah, I think this will be fine for us. Many fights are not 6+ minutes, so the 30 extra seconds is almost another bloodlust for us, making it almost on par with the mage's ring. And honestly, I'm fine with another class getting something good. Let's not hate on Mages because the grass is greener on the other side.

Well, let's clarify this a bit:

At 00:05 somebody else in the group does Bloodlust
    At 00:45 that Bloodlust expires, and the mage casts Time Warp
    At 01:25 his Time Warp expires
    At 5:45 his own Time Warp is off cooldown, and he can cast it again. The fight needs to be 6:25 minutes to take the full effect of the third Bloodlust.

It is for sure a very strong legendary, and you should be happy if you meet a mage who has this

And then feel sad for him, if he doesn't have another class in his group who can do BL, because then the effect is almost useless for him unless the fight is 5+ minutes long.
    You can always give someone else a drum if in a dungeon. In a raid what are the odds of not having a second mage or shamans? Zero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vichnaiev View Post
    Unless of course you are lusting at the final 30% of the boss HP, which is exactly when heals are MOST needed.
    With my luck i probably get 3rd crap lege and other shammy with bis legendaries gets this bloodlust one and uses it on these 30%HP bosses. My aggony is - I almost have all crap leges, so good ones are about to drop, and then they add more of these "not so good"/situational ones.

The new sephuz ring change is crazy good too though, you get a mini heroism/lust for every successful interrupt every 30 seconds. That's pretty impressive.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

It should say Bloostlust effects, Horde had the OG shamans. :-(

Deleted
    Golden days for shamans(and mages, just like the last 5 expansions).