Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I would not stop to dps as well odyn has a Bug where he can os the group even though all ads were killed in time. So if that much bugged fight goes live it is only blizzard fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=77NdFM_1yCA

Youtube video proof

10+ Year Old Account
    let's all be really honest

would you stop dpsing a boss if this happens or go in for the kill

(also how do i make a poll)

Long time no see Atramedes

Quote Originally Posted by Ston View Post
    Yeah sure, we are complaining because we don't kill the boss. Of course bud.
    We don't like "Free kills" Either, fix it or ban who use that bug to kill the boss. easy shit
    go play some LFR sport

Watched the YT recording; the boss bugged itself out rather than actively exploited, so I see it as unsporting but not ban worthy.

If the players bug the fight in some way, blizzard will punish.
    If the game bug by itself, blizzard will fix it and not punish the players.

Yeah yeah yeah, moral and honesty, "legit" and all that stuff. We all know it doeesnt apply to WoW anyway, since... someone go find what was the first boss to glitch and be killed back in vanilla or bc.

Oh and reading reddit, that bug date from BETA test and wasnt fixed yet. So yeah, i'd kill the boss too w/o thinking about it.

Build a cyber wall?

Deleted
    gg and gratz to a free kill. But Blizz wont probably fine them with anything

Bro it's a video game lol. I'm all for moral high ground but come on, I sure as hell won't expect my raid to stop DPSing because the fight bugged out to no fault of my own. Purposely exploiting and bugging it out is a different thing, but if it's on Blizzard's end, who gives a shit? The only people complaining are people not in this situation - if you were, there's no way in hell you would stop DPSing unless you were some mongloid that gets off having silly tiny moral victories like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintas View Post
    Anyone remember Ensidia bugging Lich King by using Saronite Bombs and getting world first? That was ban worthy, this is not (IMO).
    Yep, dat normal mode kill, which they then went and killed on their alts legit so they could start heroic next week. So ban worthy, much wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    go play some LFR sport
    SPORT... SPORT .... SPORT
    if you want an sport go out, move your ass from that chair

who fucking care. its a game, who is getting pay for playing wow come on

i read MORALITY ... really dude

i supose you left the group before they kill the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    He called you 'sport,' he wasn't referring to a sport like a game, but like a childish nickname.

- - - Updated - - -

Such as champ, squirt, big guy, or sport.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    SPORT... SPORT .... SPORT
    if you want an sport go out, move your ass from that chair

who fucking care. its a game, who is getting pay for playing wow come on

i read MORALITY ... really dude

i supose you left the group before they kill the boss
    I really have no idea what you're trying to convey here.

Who gives a fuck? They will have to rekill it next week, not like it's Helya.

Get loot and enjoy working on next boss and rework on Odyn next week.

Anyone remember Ensidia bugging Lich King by using Saronite Bombs and getting world first? That was ban worthy, this is not (IMO).
    Clever use of game mechanics = using items or mechanics without breaking anything. This sort of thing is completely fine and often interesting.
    Bug abusing = taking advantage of a bug (or something clearly not intentional). Frowned upon and a lot of top guilds will stay away from it, my guild has kicked people for bug abusing in raids for example.
    Exploiting = doing something specific to bug out something. Always something that risks a ban or removal of rewards (rollback)

Examples.
    Clever use of game mechanics. Saronite Bombs on Lich King: Stunned the mobs that grabbed people- allowing you more time to free people.
    Bug abusing. In the first weeks of Legion the Heirloom Tentacle trinket was bugged and did 10x damage of what was intended, this was a bug blizzard admitted and fixed it.
    Exploiting LFR was implemented in Dragon Soul but you could not get loot from a boss more than once per week. However some guilds figured out that if you brought unsaved characters to premade LFR you could trade gear they got to characters that already had done it before. This was something a lot of top guilds got temp banned and loot removed for.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2016-11-16 at 05:24 PM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the saronite bombs caused the transition phase platform to reappear removing the need to attacks those adds at all.

They did not get world first. They were clearing normal and didn't realize that it bugged out. They got a week ban which screwed up the whole world first as no top guild was having problems with normal LK. So they got set back a week for a bug and offense they didn't know about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Clever use of game mechanics = using items or mechanics without breaking anything. This sort of thing is completely fine and often interesting.
    Bug abusing = taking advantage of a bug (or something clearly not intentional). Frowned upon and a lot of top guilds will stay away from it, my guild has kicked people for bug abusing in raids for example.
    Exploiting = doing something specific to bug out something. Always something that risks a ban or removal of rewards (rollback)

Examples.
    Clever use of game mechanics. Saronite Bombs on Lich King: Stunned the mobs that grabbed people- allowing you more time to free people.
    Bug abusing. In the first weeks of Legion the Heirloom Tentacle trinket was bugged and did 10x damage of what was intended, this was a bug blizzard admitted and fixed it.
    Exploiting LFR was implemented in Dragon Soul but you could not get loot from a boss more than once per week. However some guilds figured out that if you brought unsaved characters to premade LFR you could trade gear they got to characters that already had done it before. This was something a lot of top guilds got temp banned and loot removed for.
    The Saronite bombs on Lich King were actually a part of the rotation for those top players.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Most of the people complaining are players that will never see this fight until like 3 x packs from now
    There are those of us who enjoy the purity of the sport enough to not like cheating. Of course, I could be all high and mighty and say "I'll never ride in the Tour De France and so who cares if Lance was juicing?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    The Saronite bombs on Lich King were actually a part of the rotation for those top players.
    Ignoring the valkyrs because your saronites were bugging the platform was not, however. That was exploiting a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."