Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ehh, asking how do you define competitive, or linking a general advice column at icy veins on AP...I feel like you are just kind of derailing the track here with semantics and side issues.

I just want to stay on track with the notion that Unholy needs attention. You felt like it was okay for you to switch and have little to no effect, I'm glad for you. I didn't feel the same way at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimdeeds View Post
    I feel like maybe we should be bumping this thread more often guys.

snippy
    I think it quite obvious to all that what we can clearly see from those logs is that Mages need major buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I think it quite obvious to all that what we can clearly see from those logs is that Mages need major buffs.
    hahahah.

Okay, I for one needed that. Thank you, sir. Hopefully we can get more insta-Blue responses over on mage forums to soothe their fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Some of you guys are outrageously quick to say the sky is falling.

Moreover, we may not be the top of the charts in the grand scheme of capabilities, but as long as you have a raid spot and are doing the content you want to do, why on earth are you so worried?

I'm not in a world first guild, but by the time Nighthold is old hat, I'll have completed it on mythic, and I'll have the tier set I want.\

Is Mythic Xavius dead? Not yet, barely mythic anything dead, but it'll get done before Tomb.

Do I beat the enhance shaman/marks hunter/fire mage/etc in my guild? No.

Do I do appreciable dps? Yes, and I grip shit, and I do other things. I play my part.

I think sometimes people are so fixated on the perception of the class they play rather than playing the fucking game.

Moreover, there are guilds aplenty that have 7/7M and 3/3H that bring DKs to the raid - and not just fucking superbly-geared jerks like @Kanj.

So relax. I mean, re-roll to something else that hopefully won't get nerfed in the next month or so, but seriously - my guild has one of every class and we're covering a pretty wide variety of specs, and we are progressing fine - not blowing through to 7/7, but we're getting there.
    I like to compete. I like to race against people without having a handicap forced onto me. I also don't want to play on Blizzard's terms by being forced into playing a specific class or spec to compete with other people.

I don't think this is unreasonable at all to want this.

They took away my choice, I will resent them for that until things are made well again.

hahahah.

Okay, I for one needed that. Thank you, sir. Hopefully we can get more insta-Blue responses over on mage forums to soothe their fears.
    We should be spamming the Mage forums with DK complaints.

10+ Year Old Account
    festering strike needs to be changed to 3-4 wounds and RC needs a buff in proc chance, sometimes you get unlucky with procs and your spec feels total shit
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    DC should use all your RP and do increased dmg the more rp you have. that way you can trigger RC when you want it. Sudden doom would count as 100% DC. FS should apply 2-5 wounds, wound cap should be higher, like 10 or even 12. AOTD cd should be 3 minute so we can use it in dungeons/trash as well and wont drop so much after 3 minutes into a fight. Gargoyle is tricky, because if you buff it, you devalue dark arbiter. We need something to spread diseases in a larger radious back.

Also mobility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    festering strike needs to be changed to 3-4 wounds and RC needs a buff in proc chance, sometimes you get unlucky with procs and your spec feels total shit
    I love those moments when I have to FS x3 and STILL don't have 8 wounds on the target....

Kappa

Deleted
    Even better when you dc after that and RC doesnt proc.

Deleted
    hahahah.

Sometimes i feel like Mages and DK's are in a family, where mages are the spoiled teen getting told he is going a bit down in allowance, and then makes a big ruckus, with the parents instantly in tears of soothing the child.

Meanwhile DK*s is the unwanted trologdyte child locked away in the basement, usually forgotten, with perhaps a note slipping under the door once a year to let it know there is still a world. A world where he is not wanted.
    Meanwhile he hammers on the door a little, not knowing there are sound proof pillows outside absorbing his desperate cries..
    Legends say that sometimes in that home you can hear a little "du-dunk...du.dunk..." if you lean in closely to the wall, but nobody really checked to see if they were true.
    Last edited by mmoc8c93e36b48; 2016-11-18 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Sometimes i feel like Mages and DK's are in a family, where mages are the spoiled teen getting told he is going a bit down in allowance, and then makes a big ruckus, with the parents instantly in tears of soothing the child.

Meanwhile DK*s is the unwanted trologdyte child locked away in the basement, usually forgotten, with perhaps a note slipping under the door once a year to let it know there is still a world. A world where he is not wanted.
    Meanwhile he hammers on the door a little, not knowing there are sound proof pillows outside absorbing his desperate cries..
    Legends say that sometimes in that home you can hear a little "du-dunk...du.dunk..." if you lean in closely to the wall, but nobody really checked to see if they were true.
    We're the Harry Potter to the Mages Dudley.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    I like to compete. I like to race against people without having a handicap forced onto me. I also don't want to play on Blizzard's terms by being forced into playing a specific class or spec to compete with other people.

I don't think this is unreasonable at all to want this.

They took away my choice, I will resent them for that until things are made well again.
    Unless you have the Bracers then you have bigger fish to fry. I've got 2 defensive legendaries, that impacts my DPS a whole lot more than having wasted (at this point) over 1 million AP in Apocalypse. The Legendary situation is a much greater shit show than having to switch specs at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Unless you have the Bracers then you have bigger fish to fry. I've got 2 defensive legendaries, that impacts my DPS a whole lot more than having wasted (at this point) over 1 million AP in Apocalypse. The Legendary situation is a much greater shit show than having to switch specs at this point.
    Ye. Getting all the most important traits is not gonna take all that long with our current Arti knowledge, but you cant just get BiS legends as reliable and steady as AP.

I got the UH bracers, so i am pretty much "forced" to stick to Unholy and hope blizzard buffs out death coil for other 2% increase in ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Ye. Getting all the most important traits is not gonna take all that long with our current Arti knowledge, but you cant just get BiS legends as reliable and steady as AP.

I got the UH bracers, so i am pretty much "forced" to stick to Unholy and hope blizzard buffs out death coil for other 2% increase in ST.
    We live in hope of such an incredible buff! In my guild we have solved that awkward moment when someone loots Prydaz and you want to be all like "Gratz!" but the person that looted is all like "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" (my exact reaction at looting it).

"Congratz on looting Prydaz! You will now no longer be able to loot Prydaz!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    We live in hope of such an incredible buff! In my guild we have solved that awkward moment when someone loots Prydaz and you want to be all like "Gratz!" but the person that looted is all like "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" (my exact reaction at looting it).

"Congratz on looting Prydaz! You will now no longer be able to loot Prydaz!"
    Its so True

I got the Bracers then Shoudlers then belt so i luckily avoided that entire shit show

Deleted
    theres a special place in hell for you

Deleted
    217 posts from casual players.

Not a single damn given from a person, playing in a functional guild, killing bosses and because of free time, doing pet battles and laughing at you.

I can get rid of my bracers, use my other legendary(Sephuz)and sit on 85-90%parse(90-95+% with bracers). Bracers can only do so much, when you don't have it takes.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-11-18 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    217 posts from casual players.

Not a single damn given from a person, playing in a functional guild, killing bosses and because of free time, doing pet battles and laughing at you.

I can get rid of my bracers, use my other legendary(Sephuz)and sit on 85-90%parse(90-95+% with bracers). Bracers can only do so much, when you don't have it takes.
    What do your parse percentiles have to do with how Unholy compares to other classes? Congrats, you know how to do the rotation.
    Meanwhile similar percentile Shadowpriests and Enhancement shamans pull 530k+ on Ursoc Mythic while we only do 450k.
    Kerathane Main DK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerathyl View Post
    What do your parse percentiles have to do with how Unholy compares to other classes? Congrats, you know how to do the rotation.
    Meanwhile similar percentile Shadowpriests and Enhancement shamans pull 530k+ on Ursoc Mythic while we only do 450k.
    ONLY? If you deal 450, you sir are among the top DK's in the world(and top DPS specs overall in rankings).

350K was the DPS UH DK's dealt in world first.

I don't know mate. This is just stupid.

I still don't understand this discussion.

Maybe you guys should have 12 alts and keep switchin depending on which class performs best that month?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Us mages got it so much worse, destroy our best legendary and utterly dismantle our kit.

All DKs will be better than any non-arcane mage in 7.1.5, we fucking lost 100k DPS.