Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Someone please close this thread. Its been derailed far too many times and has just resorted into people insulting others for having a different opinion like them like they're little whiny children or something. Grow up.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Someone please close this thread. Its been derailed far too many times and has just resorted into people insulting others for having a different opinion like them like they're little whiny children or something. Grow up.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post43346846

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc Have a great day non the less, it's gonna be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I'm still here because you wanna hit with me a "200ft. club" and it peaked my interest as I'm killing time waiting.
    Excuse me...? I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the TOY.

Excuse me...? I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the TOY.
    Well you qouted me but if you say so eh.

Stop derailing please.

OT: As many have said, the issue is the double standard. If this joke is fine, other similar things should be fine. (Hush Tyrande, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Mfw people get upset about this kind of thing? I truely believe that anyone who is geniunely upset/bothered by this needs to reasses their life and ask themselfs, "why do I care and it actually worth wasting energy and time over." The answer to this question will probably either stop you from caring or get you to realise it has nothing to do with this game and about something a lot more personal.

It's a game people, a game. It being gta 5, or WoW, not worth getting upset over to this extend, for those that believe it is, go outside experience the world and meet people who you enjoy spending time with.

Good read while waiting for my download to finish but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    This is why I quoted you. I was agreeing with you so stop getting your panties in a twist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Stop derailing please.

OT: As many have said, the issue is the double standard. If this joke is fine, other similar things should be fine. (Hush Tyrande, etc)
    I don't have a problem with this toy and I hope it doesn't get renamed either or cloned as "ex-girlfriend"

I don't have a problem with this toy and I hope it doesn't get renamed either or cloned as "ex-girlfriend"
    Why? You like double standards and unfairness?

This is why I quoted you. I was agreeing with you so stop getting your panties in a twist.

It's all good then, I can finally use my trusty untwister, I'm all better now <3

ps: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post43346885 I actually got my panties in a twist over this it was just to retarded to suggest pulling out as a valid way to avoid pregnancy. You be you tho bae.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are upset over... this? Anti-"SJW" people are, as always, the biggest crybabies in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Who gives a shit lmao

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    People are upset over... this? Anti-"SJW" people are, as always, the biggest crybabies in the world.
    My, my, aren't you triggered!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    My, my, aren't you triggered!
    I'm triggered by triggered triggers!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Why are people offended about this. lol

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'm triggered by triggered triggers!
    Only reason you'd be crying about crying people!

Deleted
    Blizzard removed slighly sexy girl pose from overwatch because of some moms crying. Then they decide to add 100% sexist toy into game, this time having fun of guys.

I do not mind about any kind of humour, but these doubleface politics are discusting.

Deleted
    considering Blizzard reaction to Tyrande's Silence I think they may bend. some SJW say it promotes abuse, other say its sexist because make women look bad. about thousand flavours of insanity.

it is just a silly, fun toy.

Oh blizz you and your trolling

I gotta say i think this shit is hilarious and iam a 36 year old guy who is at the age where nothing offends me and i dont give a fuck about anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    This argument is FALSE. A double standard exists because of other SIMILAR things being added, then bitched about or changed because its "negative towards women."

People have come up with numerous examples.
    There is the option to have a halfnaked Female human pet that actually fetches for you. Outrage? No. So you don't know if a an ex-GF dummy would be a problem. You only assume it, because your only argument against the ex-BF dummy is the possible outrage about a non existing item. Its such a weak argument, its funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Why are people offended about this. lol
    I don't think most people are offended, but are pointing out a double standard. Notable people in the WoW community flipped out over the april fools joke about draenei female hd model. They raged about The jaina painting having "Before she went crazy/" and then the Tyrande silence. But this item, its silence.
    Last edited by eillas; 2016-11-18 at 11:16 AM.

99% sure that everyone who complains about this item is the sane kind of person who mocks Tumblr feminsts. You complain about double standards but do you not see the irony?