Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

If they buffed the UH by 50% overall...

How much would you be capable of taking advantage of it? How much better would you be able to perform? Do you believe that Mages and Shamans would still beat you?

How much do you know your class?

This thread is all about self-improvement(don't use legendaries as an excuse).

Let people know where and how much you suck.

I was not paying attention to SoW. I start tracking that debuff, it actually increased my DPS slightly. So everytime before my chain of bursts, I try to get SoW first. Its still difficult to get used to and sometimes causes me to mess it up.

Sitting on 97% parse Nyth HC(ilvl 878), can't wait the day they buff UH. I think I could perform quite well then(and some will still sit with DPS from WoD).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-11-18 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    HC. AHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck off.

...would be the most OP class in the game since early WotLK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panta View Post
    ...would be the most OP class in the game since early WotLK
    NO!

That's my point. The majority would still end up here and whine.

Thats why im asking, if these people, are willing to admit, that they suck and maybe get some advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mortia View Post
    HC. AHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck off.
    If only had access to the mythic content(and all that gear).

Ah well, some people are farming without the support of a guild. Gives good practice you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    NO!

Thats why im asking, if these people, are willing to admit, that they suck and maybe get some advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah well, some people are farming without the support of a guild. Gives good practice you know...
    It straight up would be the strongest spec in the game by a incredible margin

Deleted
    Alright, so we are 2 groups.

Group 1 - they see potential.

Group 2- they see UH as worst thing ever.

Who would take advantage of the upcoming buffs?

Let's get you guys prepaired, so you spare us from UH QQ threads in 7.1.5 and I also predict a follow up with "Bye, ama quit" threads.

Deleted
    How much would you be capable of taking advantage of it? How much better would you be able to perform? Do you believe that Mages and Shamans would still beat you?

I was not paying attention to SoW. I start tracking that debuff, it actually increased my DPS slightly. So everytime before my chain of bursts, I try to get SoW first. Its still difficult to get used to and sometimes causes me to mess it up.

Sitting on 97% parse Nyth HC(ilvl 878), can't wait the day they buff UH. I think I could perform quite well then(and some will still sit with DPS from WoD).
    97% with 878 ilevel...

...I would still play frost.

Much love. Peace out. Just wanted to say hi.

If you gave UH DK a performance boost of 50%, my 857 ilvl parse* back when I played unholy would have been 432k dps *(heroic nyth, and 384k for the one M nyth kill I got at the same ilvl), probably even higher because then the fight would have ended way earlier than it did because of the higher dps.
    So yeah with a 50% performance boost Unholy would be super broken, just saying.
    Now I do think the issue with unholy without the legendary wrist is that you have to play out of your mind to even be comparable to a frost DK, when you then finally get the wrists you're comparable to a frost DK who is super efficient at his rotation and if you're a good Unholy DK potentially even better.
    Granted even with the legendary wrists if you check on wcraftlogs the Unholy DK is not dominating the top 10 parses on fights, frost DK is still up there competing with the unholy DK.

The thing is you should be rewarded more for the more min/maxing playstyle of some parts of the unholy DK compared to the frost DK, but you're not being rewarded with bonus dmg, you're rewareded by being able to do comparable dps.
    Last edited by Tremin; 2016-11-18 at 01:41 PM.

NO!

- - - Updated - - -

Even a monkey could top dps meter with %50 buff. You are beyond stupid if you think majority would still whine because of pve dps.

Funny thing is you brag about your %97 Nythendra HC with 878 ilvl, think you are playing it top notch and all these whiners suck LOL. It's even worse if you have bracers. I consider myself underperforming below %99 at HC without bracers.

Deleted
    10-15% across the board imo.

50% would make us OP as hell and we'd suffer a harsher nerf than we got buffs. Remember week 1 HFC?

What the hell is this topic lol.

Deleted
    a troll thread made by some guy that thinks dks are fine because he does top 3 in his heroic raids

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    a troll thread made by some guy that thinks dks are fine because he does top 3 in his heroic raids
    I dunno, I think I see what he could be saying. Many people outside of the upper percentage of players only know if their class is good or bad, because those upper players say so. At the start of Legion, every class said they were terrible and Blizzard hated them. I remember hearing UH was one of the top classes and there were no reason to bring the other classes over UH. Now, we see that is not so correct, but at least on my server we had people talking well into weeks 4-6 that UH was one of the top specs besides mages and Hunters.

I sometimes wish Blizz would sneak in 20-30% buffs just to see how long it takes the common players to realize it.

Deleted

You're pretty bad at this arguing thing, you know.

Link anyone in this forum who asked for Unholy to be buffed by 50%. I'm waiting.

Oh, and your "97% heroic Nythendra parse" that means you're such a good player and know your class inside out and every little bit of it. Don't you have the legendary bracers too? And didn't you question at some point if I was a good player, by the way?

Guess what, even without the bracers, I can perform better than you. You're not the best player on this forum, not even close, I can think of at least another 2 or 3 people active on this forum that are leagues better than you. Take your elementary school-tier arguments, and please, just stop posting. You're not helping the discussion with these shitty threads that add nothing to the discussion, just because you're doing """""""""""well""""""""".

The worse thing about this expansion for me are the people who got the BiS legendary for their spec, go on to Warcraftlogs and all of a sudden think they are some sort of God for getting high rankings.

Ooh ooh, are we doing this? I think it's hilarious, measuring your dick on heroic fights. Look at all that irrelevant data. Your fight kill time is averaging 3m. That's not even worthy of a parse. Your heroic logs are meaningless. The biggest secret no one wants to hear is that UH Dks are not only fine, they excel. We are hyper competitive, if not upper tier. The reality is a vast majority of people playing this class are not good at it. Not even close. They come to these forums, crying for buffs, looking at mathematically flawed graphs of DKs performance, quoting sim results with faulty parameters, all while spitting the same rhetoric their feeble minds can comprehend. I'm sucking, so there for the class sucks. Occam sells a different story, you suck. UH is far more complex than most give it credit for, and most simply cannot play it.

Mythic logs or don't bother, it makes you look small.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...er/9353530/10/
    Last edited by Vycaus; 2016-11-18 at 09:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vycaus View Post
    Ooh ooh, are we doing this? I think it's hilarious, measuring your dick on heroic fights. Look at all that irrelevant data. Your fight kill time is averaging 3m. That's not even worthy of a parse. Your heroic logs are meaningless. The biggest secret no one wants to hear is that UH Dks are not only fine, they excel. We are hyper competitive, if not upper tier. The reality is a vast majority of people playing this class are not good at it. Not even close. They come to these forums, crying for buffs, looking at mathematically flawed graphs of DKs performance, quoting sim results with faulty parameters, all while spitting the same rhetoric their feeble minds can comprehend. I'm sucking, so there for the class sucks. Occam sells a different story, you suck. UH is far more complex than most give it credit for, and most simply cannot play it.

Mythic logs or don't bother, it makes you look small.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...er/9353530/10/
    Oh boy, here we go, one more bracer-baby playing with mediocre players saying everything is fine, because they top meters in their own guild. What a surprise.

bracer baby? Mediocre? We are 5/7M, top 3% of players. Several people in my guild also rank in the top 99%. Still beat them. It's hilarious that "one more blah blah blah" is used to discredit multiple instances of sourced proof of your erroneous claims.

it's hilarious how hypocritical and stupid you come off as. You cry for days about how bad the class is, how it's shit, how you can't do it, but when met with empirical proof of how wrong you are, of how small you are, you blow it off and demean the representation of data. The stark reality is you're a small time pleb. You're opinions are steeped in rhetoric that you can't back up (or even full comprehend) and all you claim is based on all failings but yourself. You do nothing but link heroic parse data, as it is at all relevant, posting complaints about grand swings or terribly analyze graphs that you don't understand, all while rejecting concrete realized proof of competence and competitivity.

So much so, that UH dks have been in all world first kills, and used in almost all top 25 guilds.

But please, link your mythic logs. Or continue to discredit your superiors as if you were ever relevant. Or link your heroic parses some more. Those are always cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Oh boy, here we go, one more bracer-baby playing with mediocre players saying everything is fine, because they top meters in their own guild. What a surprise.
    It is really frustrating for the rest of the DK community trying to get consensus that the spec needs help, when people wearing the legendary bracers come walking in and saying everything is fine. I doubt they are willing to take off their bracers and link us the logs after.

Please, I beg you epeeners with the bracers to take them off and log your next mythic run and let us know how you feel compared to with the bracers.

It just amazes me that people use this argument that everyone in their class/spec is garbage except for themselves. Like, how does that make sense statistically? Where's the evidence for that claim? Just to make themselves feel better?

I really hope @Schizoide reads this thread. This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday in the frost scaling thread. There's no way to get clear consensus feedback to blizzard with these kinds of threads and posts.

People like this Vycaus guy are willing to shoot the rest of the community in the foot in order to make himself feel better. And we no longer have DK experts/theorycrafters hanging around to set things straight. They've all moved on and left the rest of the community struggling to prove a valid point against the fools that just happened to get lucky and get the legendary bracers and want to stroke their epeen.

Big thanks to the DK community for helping to ensure Unholy gets as little attention as possible from the Blizzard Devs. At least you few are having fun with your bracers, that's what matters.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10

or try

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=90

or how about this

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=95

and of course

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=99

heroic:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...9&difficulty=4

let me know where Unholy looks like it is "hypercompetitive" .....the answer is if you have the bracers. Period.

Honestly, just screw Unholy. I'll just stay Frost or reroll. This community is bananas.
    Last edited by Grimdeeds; 2016-11-18 at 09:58 PM.