Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    But better be safe than sorry.

They are hiding with civilian to make them invincible, but that cannot be allowed to happen.

Just like in WW2 where the A bomb was justified for ending the war, nuking the civilian together should also be justified this time.
    To be fair, WW2 was essentially over BEFORE the US decided to drop the nuke on Japan. It was not "justified" at all and even if it was, if you have to "justify" something, you've likely made the wrong decision because you couldn't bother to come up with a better option.

Not to mention the fact that we dropped 2 bombs on Japan, 3 days apart (1st Aug 6th, 1945 / 2nd Aug 9th, 1945) AND 3 months after the end of the war with Germany, May 8th, 1945.

You're welcome to bring up their sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, but that was 4 years prior (December 7, 1941) to the US's decision to drop nukes on them, so that's pretty much irrelevant.

I'm not trying to say we should judge those that made the decision as fools for doing so, they did the best they could with the information they had available, but we can't keep looking at that situation and lying to ourselves that it was somehow justified when the war was over with.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Whats with your nuke obsession?! Is your whole world made of the question "to nuke or not to nuke?"? I've known people with the mental capacity of a dustbin and they knew that there were more options than that.
    That's what this discussion in this thread been about all along, either saturation bombing through traditional means or nukes. No one has claimed ISIS shouldn't be fought, just that doing so through methods with absolutely no regard for civilian human life is a hilariously awful idea, if you want to avoid people gaining sympathies for extremist groups over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Fortunatelly, Trump DOES have access to the nuclear option.
    Wait so liberals are listening to ISIS now? Where were they when ISIS was insulting Obama? I thought you guys kept saying that terrorism isn't really a threat to our lives? "A shark attack in the city is more likely!" now I guess they will all get worried because we have Trump instead of a woman who wanted war with Russia.

7+ Year Old Account
    hahahhahahahahhahahahh. One day...ISIS are gonna be nothing but a memory. Bomb the hell out of them trump. Make them cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...atters-how-you

This is what makes us better than them. "Where is Hitler when we need him". You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Prolonging war to appear noble actually causes far more poverty, misery and struggle.

I thougth we had that clear since like, Sun Tzu.

nuking preserves the peace
    yeah great point. that's why the world has zero conflicts at the moment. because of nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    yeah great point. that's why the world has zero conflicts at the moment. because of nukes.
    The last 50 years have been the most peaceful in like forever and that should say something considering there have never been a point in history with no conflicts and no world peace etc. Now if that's because of nukes I don't know but there where alot more wars being fought back in the days.

400k dead in the syrian civil war over 5 years? They killed that many in one siege back in the days and that was when world population was much much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You mean the guy with 1.1 million less votes?
    Let's not forget that Trump hasn't won anything yet.

But go ahead, support terrorism and genocide. I bet it really promotes the alt-right to people
    I see you are located in Holland. Don't you have your own problems, in your own country, to deal with? Drugs, sex slavery...

I honestly don't mind if ISIS thinks they are going to get more recruits. They are still irrelevant.

If ISIS is lucky, maybe America will stop getting in Putin's way and let him clean up the trash.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Using ISIS and Palestine in the same sentence and putting them in the same bag. This guy has no idea what the heck is going on in the middle east.
    Such infatuation with Phaleshtine. Free Phaleshtine will happen when there will be free Kurdistan and Turkey will pay reparation to Armenians.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    No, but it's what the conversation is about and what it has been about since before you inserted yourself into it. You've provided absolutely nothing to consider to the contrary, only vague reassurances that overwhelming violence would be effective without so much as bothering to suggest you were referring to anything other than nuclear weapons which, again, is what the conversation was about. In the future, I'd advise making sure you know where a conversation is before jumping into it and if you wish to do at a tangent to the current topic, make that clear. Otherwise, you're just wasting everyone's time.
    I dunno, didnt "lead poisoning" give it away that I was talking about less apocalyptic devices of destruction? Because I was not talking about them having to lick bunker isolation if you are thinking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Using ISIS and Palestine in the same sentence and putting them in the same bag. This guy has no idea what the heck is going on in the middle east.
    Half of Palestine is governed by an actual internationally recognized terrorist organization, whereas the other half is governed by an "ex"-terrorist organization which has now moved to the more discrete hobby of merely financing and incentivizing terrorism (with Western money). Plus both ISIS and Hamas produce some catchy tunes about slaying the Kufaar and the Jews. I'd say the comparison isn't too far off. I guess Fatah still has some catching to do in the music department though.
    Last edited by JIDF shill; 2016-11-20 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukk View Post
    Fun fact, they seemed to have found out about 3 million illegal immigrants voted during the election, and probably for Clinton since she was pro "open borders". So if you take those away, turns out Trump also won the popular vote.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...did-not-vote-/

????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    I see you are located in Holland. Don't you have your own problems, in your own country, to deal with? Drugs, sex slavery...
    >He thinks we have worse problems than the US.

Hows your war on drugs going, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Prolonging war to appear noble actually causes far more poverty, misery and struggle.

I thougth we had that clear since like, Sun Tzu.
    Not to "appear noble". Not not betray our principles. It makes us who we are.

The United States has made many moral compromises in the past. And each and every time we've lived to regret it one way or another. Sometimes that experidency is necessary and the ends do justify the means. But more often than not they don't.

Painting the Middle East red with ISIS blood, cured by Nuclear Fire? We'd regret that more than most mistakes in particular.

You know the left hates Trump when they are suddenly listening to ISIS Commander's opinions lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You know the left hates Trump when they are suddenly listening to ISIS Commander's opinions lol.
    First, it's not the left.

Secondly, only a fool would not consider what the enemy is saying or thinking.

Trump supporters are way too eager to embrace the stupid when events prove inconvenient to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    People already held these opinions long before, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    First, it's not the left.

Secondly, only a fool would not consider what the enemy is saying or thinking.

Trump supporters are way too eager to embrace the stupid when events prove inconvenient to them.
    I think the idea here is that ISIS would not like any Presidential choice we make here, so the idea that we are taking them seriously here is laughable. ISIS would still be against us no matter how far left or right leaning our Presidential choice would be. So ISIS saying like "this guy is good, he will make us stronger" doesn't have much credibility. They would be saying the same thing if Hillary won lol.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    The last 50 years have been the most peaceful in like forever and that should say something considering there have never been a point in history with no conflicts and no world peace etc. Now if that's because of nukes I don't know but there where alot more wars being fought back in the days.

400k dead in the syrian civil war over 5 years? They killed that many in one siege back in the days and that was when world population was much much smaller.
    They've had the least casualties for sure, but the number of wars increased until the end of the cold war, when they started to decrease again.

All this talk about Trump somehow hating muslims, however ISIS only exists because of the last two administrations and those before playing war in the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.