Deleted
    Edit4: Looks like "Hot Blooded" went from 75%/6% at 3/3 to 100%/8%
    Dark side of the Moon from 2/4/6% to 4/6/8%
    Calculator Bug. Was shown for all PTR Patches before but it was 75/8 all the time on live.

Equip: Each time you dodge or an enemy misses you, you clear 5% of your damage delayed with Stagger.

Wonder how much that increases the value of Mastery once you have this equipped?
    It will be strong as 2nd one in heavy AE (where you tank multiple adds), but on ST Chest + StaggerRing/Belt will be way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NirmalaZdC View Post
    It will be strong as 2nd one in heavy AE (where you tank multiple adds), but on ST Chest + StaggerRing/Belt will be way to go.
    Thought that it won't be that great. 5% is what you bleed every half second.

But on AoE that will be quite crazy. It will probably get ICD/other adjustments later on. Crazy synergy with BoC stagger pause on AoE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Reposting from the locked thread since it's more relevant here:

Fundamental Observation (BrM helm) has been pretty much reworked. No longer makes Zen Meditation last through 3 attacks. Instead, it reduces the CD of Zen Med by 50%, you can move, and it isn't canceled by melee attacks at all. This is HUGE, and turns it from possibly the worst BrM legendary into possibly the best one. Zen Med becomes 8 seconds of 60% damage reduction (against both physical and magic damage) on a 2.5 min cd, which is really what the spec needed. You still won't be able to purify or expel harm during the channel but you should be able to pick up orbs. Really nice buff and now I want that helm.

I probably went over the top as someone else pointed out, this still probably won't be in the top 2 legendaries for most fights. But on live it is literally a "reduce 2 extra autos by 60% every 5 minutes" legendary, so this form is way more useful.

15+ Year Old Account
    IMHO Zen meditation should be usable without a legendary. Right not it isn't in 99.999999999% of the cases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Thought that it won't be that great. 5% is what you bleed every half second.

But on AoE that will be quite crazy. It will probably get ICD/other adjustments later on. Crazy synergy with BoC stagger pause on AoE.
    On AoE you'll probably just throw down flaming keg and you'll get 100% stagger cleared while it lasts.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakiri View Post
    Reposting from the locked thread since it's more relevant here:

Fundamental Observation (BrM helm) has been pretty much reworked. No longer makes Zen Meditation last through 3 attacks. Instead, it reduces the CD of Zen Med by 50%, you can move, and it isn't canceled by melee attacks at all. This is HUGE, and turns it from possibly the worst BrM legendary into possibly the best one. Zen Med becomes 8 seconds of 60% damage reduction (against both physical and magic damage) on a 2.5 min cd, which is really what the spec needed. You still won't be able to purify or expel harm during the channel but you should be able to pick up orbs. Really nice buff and now I want that helm.

I probably went over the top as someone else pointed out, this still probably won't be in the top 2 legendaries for most fights. But on live it is literally a "reduce 2 extra autos by 60% every 5 minutes" legendary, so this form is way more useful.
    Honestly that's what Zen Med should have done in the first place.

Glad they finally gave Brewmaster a good, consistent damage reduction CD, even if it's locked behind a Legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    On AoE you'll probably just throw down flaming keg and you'll get 100% stagger cleared while it lasts.
    It will probably clear 5% of current stagger. After 10 misses in a row you'd still be at about 60% stagger. A 40% clear is nice when you're getting trucked in a high M+, but not as OP as it looks on the surface.

Just got the Legendary chest, does this mean I'm locked to BoC now so I can empower Keg Smash into BoC all the time? I guess the rotation prio becomes

Blackout Strike -> KS, Blackout Strike -> Breath (TP if Breath dot is still ticking)?
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    BoS-KS-BoF-BoS-TP-TP ... repeat? I wouldn't look after the BoF dot but the dmg (and aoe threat) from BoF. I envy you and anyone with that chest.

I guess. Any idea how viable is it to run HT with it? (I absolutely loathe BoC for some reason). The only content I do on this alt pretty shoves my shit in constantly so I'm on yellow or red stagger most of the time, which works great with HT.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    I guess. Any idea how viable is it to run HT with it? (I absolutely loathe BoC for some reason). The only content I do on this alt pretty shoves my shit in constantly so I'm on yellow or red stagger most of the time, which works great with HT.
    I guess you'd still want to repeat that previous rotation, but maybe skip the BoS before keg smash if HT gives you enough haste to make it worth just waiting for keg smash <1s CD.

Though with legendary chest using BoC becomes easiest thing in the game as you just repeat the same 6 ability rotation until end of times. (with 2 variations for dmg/brews). So why not use it when it will probably require even less thought than HT at that point.

...why would you want to use BoC with the legendary chest when it gives 100% uptime on the DoT without it?

Brainfarted basicly, recalled HB was more powerful with BoC.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xequecal View Post
    ...why would you want to use BoC with the legendary chest when it gives 100% uptime on the DoT without it?
    Because you don't have to use BoC for BoFs, meaning more BoC uses for stuff like keg smash. Without the legendary chests you will eventually hit points where BoF and KS come off CD at almost the same time and you have to delay the other (most likely BoF).

It is also a ridiculous DPS increase as you can alternatively empower every single TP worth your energy generation with BoC and use KS on CD, while also having 100% uptime on BoF.

Hey all, just wondering since nobody has written a Simc profile, if it's actually possible without changes to SimC itself. I've halfway written a profile for myself, but am not sure if the current version supports the commands (or was updated w/7.0) to know what spells I'm talking about. I've customized profiles for myself before, (adjusting priorities and such) but I've yet to write something from scratch (which technically I just copied the old profile from 6.3 and made some changes so not really). Anyone with a lot of SimC experience that can throw in their two cents?

What are opinions on Special Delivery versus Rushing Jade Wind? I've been using RJW almost exclusively since Legion dropped (to be fair, only 4 days /played) and I'm wonder if/when I should make the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedemel View Post
    What are opinions on Special Delivery versus Rushing Jade Wind? I've been using RJW almost exclusively since Legion dropped (to be fair, only 4 days /played) and I'm wonder if/when I should make the switch.
    There's really no contest. Special Delivery is leagues better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurlon View Post
    There's really no contest. Special Delivery is leagues better.
    That's a bit presumptuous... Special Delivery is better in single target and sustained aoe. RJW can be considered "better" for add pickup and rapid threat generation in 5 mans/raid trash. The unreliability of SD procs can get troublesome real quick when dps get near one-shot in high level mythics.

Quote Originally Posted by Prostatus View Post
    That's a bit presumptuous... Special Delivery is better in single target and sustained aoe. RJW can be considered "better" for add pickup and rapid threat generation in 5 mans/raid trash. The unreliability of SD procs can get troublesome real quick when dps get near one-shot in high level mythics.
    Picking up adds can be fixed by playing better. SD simply gives you free damage over RJW.

Deleted
    Picking up adds can be fixed by playing better. SD simply gives you free damage over RJW.
    So, please tell me which of our "massive" AE spells i shall delay while weaing my legendary chest.
    Keg Smash? Double survival loss by less Brews and BoF Uptime.
    BoF? Look above.
    Explodig Keg? Too much CD, way too much travel time.

And that's it. We don't have more for picking up adds.