Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Proof?

There's been issues with the system before (for which frankly I believe they should have issues an apology for), so I don't see why it's hard to believe there might still be kinks to work out or mysterious features in it.
    your the one making the positive claim, you have the burden of proof man

and yes there has been issues before, but it was obvious and was fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

I don't have the ability to ask 10 million people to post their inventories, you have the ability to ask 1 guildie to post his.

I have yet to see proof of someone with 4+ who didn't benefit from the legendary chance bug.

Interesting reddit post 20 days ago where duplicates are still a thing https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...blizzard_said/ he was given a Sephuz' to replace it.

There are issues/secrets with this system.
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2016-11-20 at 01:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that there is a soft cap really, but i do think that people might be resetting their legendary-drop chance increase each time they get a new legendary. That is why you might not see a legendary for quite some time, if you have had a legendary drop at some time ago. So just because you got 2 legendaries with 300 mythic+ dungeon runs, does not mean that 300 more will also gain you 2 more.

And what does it matter. You only need 2 anyway, so i could not care less about a 4 legendary cap.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    ...And what does it matter. You only need 2 anyway, so i could not care less about a 4 legendary cap.
    What? /10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Is that on the same character or across toons, Fel?
    all on his priest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Is that on the same character or across toons, Fel?
    I don't have the ability to ask 10 million people to post their inventories, you have the ability to ask 1 guildie to post his.

I have yet to see proof of someone with 4+ who didn't benefit from the legendary chance bug.

Interesting reddit post 20 days ago where duplicates are still a thing https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...blizzard_said/ he was given a Sephuz' to replace it.

There are issues/secrets with this system.
    you also have yet to see proof that no one has 4+ legendaries, or proof that this system is happening, you are making dumb guesses, the other issue had proof, allthough not 100% it had a large collection of people

your the first to mention, or even see this, and no one is really agreeing with you

your using a negitive as proof

"you cant prove god doesent exist, therefore he does"
    no its the other way around
    "you cant prove god exists therefore he does"

like with god, i think its complete bullshit till you show me atleast some kind of proof

Deleted
    , the other issue had proof, allthough not 100% it had a large collection of people
    No, it didn't. A lot of people called them idiots and said RNG is RNG - People were butchered by the community for claiming something fishy asf was going on. Oh wait turns out they were correct.

You're literally saying "I can prove you wrong, but not going to :P"

I don't think that there is a soft cap really, but i do think that people might be resetting their legendary-drop chance increase each time they get a new legendary. That is why you might not see a legendary for quite some time, if you have had a legendary drop at some time ago. So just because you got 2 legendaries with 300 mythic+ dungeon runs, does not mean that 300 more will also gain you 2 more.

And what does it matter. You only need 2 anyway, so i could not care less about a 4 legendary cap.
    Problem is that you need 2 right ones. So you can either be fuckin lucky and get 2 right of the bat or you can have bad luck i have.

3 out of 4 legendaries are full of shit for me which i cannot really use at all. So fun to stick at 4th legendary running mythic dungeons everyday knowing that anyone i know or talked who has 2-10 times more mythic runs at 4 legendary has not received their fifth one.

Situation is this:

Players above 4 legendaries has received their legendaries before bug was fixed

Players who got legendaries after that are at 4 legendary and cannot receive their fifth without godlike combination of stars, moon and sun being on right line and gm giving it to you

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it didn't. A lot of people called them idiots and said RNG is RNG. Oh wait turns out they were correct.

You're literally saying "I can prove you wrong, but not going to :P"
    how can i prove you wrong? your simply going to ignore it, and say its not proof, i dont have the 7 legendaries, and idk if hes on right now
    the issue is your using the lack of proof as your proof...

you know what i think sargeras will be a 2 hander weapon you can use once you get all your legendaries
    ive talked to a few people and they confirmed this, but you cant confirm it wrong so im right

im not saying your wrong
    im just saying you have no proof

Deleted
    Maybe you've misunderstood this thread. Let me reword it simply.

"I have 4 legendaries.
    I know lots of people in lots of guilds (so large social 'information' reach).
    No one knows of anyone who has 4+ legendaries who didn't benefit from legendary bug.
    I come up with hypothesis.
    I go to MMO-Champion and post it.
    I seek evidence I am wrong.
    You claim to have evidence.
    You refuse to prove your evidence.
    I return to my hypothesis based on observed data"

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I too have 4 legendaries and it's been 3 weeks and about 200 mythic + as well as 3 full clears of EN on each difficulty since I've seen a legendary. I think there might actually be a softcap like OP is suggesting, not a cap that you cant get more than 4 but once you have 4, your chance of getting a 5th go waaaaaaaaay down.
    200 mythic+ is nothing, if you still have 4 at 1000 let us know. I have 300-350 dungs and two legendaries.

OT: Blizz says there's no cap, and people always come to the forum to tell us how their friends brother has 7 legendaries, but no screen shots. So, I remain sceptical.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sure bud, come back with your Sephurs and Magnus Opus and tell us how you don't need any more legendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Everyone who spams m+ a lot "knows"(feels) there is 4 legendary softcap. It just doesnt make sense people haven't seen 5th legendary for last 4 weeks after doing 500-1000 m+ in that time. On average it took all my guildies and all mates I know like 100-200 m+ and few weeks of raid resets to get one legendary on average. And then suddendly almost all m+ spammers don't see 5th legendary for doing 4 times that amount of content then you know something is up. It's not RNG. There are people with 5 legendaries and most of them got 2-3 when they were bugged, or they were very lucky with EXTREMELY reduced drop chance after 4th one.

It's just a joke Blizzard can't admit it. They said there is no time component to it then good luck to "casual" players who will never even do 500 mythic+ dungeons. This system would be okay if it was possible to grind all legendaries, but current state is that if you got 4 bad ones then you are in tough luck because you will never get the good ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you've misunderstood this thread. Let me reword it simply.

"I have 4 legendaries. ok cool
    I know lots of people in lots of guilds (so large social 'information' reach). ok so you know 10 million people?
    No one knows of anyone who has 4+ legendaries who didn't benefit from legendary bug. no one in your reach who has decided to tell you...
    I come up with hypothesis. a bad one at that
    I go to MMO-Champion and post it. please nuu
    I seek evidence I am wrong. you are the one making a positive claim, we arnt the ones who have to give you the burden of proof, you have to prove it to us, ive seen it, i cant prove it, but nor can you, for all we know you have a friend who has 5 but you left it out cause you wanna make an argument
    You claim to have evidence. i claimed to have witness evidence, the EXACT SAME thing you do, i have my word saying ive seen it, you have the word saying you havent, but you have to defend YOUR positive idea, so where is your proof that is better proof then mine?
    You refuse to prove your evidence. so do you, where is your evidence NO ONE has 4+ legendaries
    I return to my hypothesis based on observed data" and you have a hypothesis with no proof, other then word of tongue, but when others word of tongue comes in, you ignore it saying it doesent have any proof, meanwhile yours has none

as i said in bold
    your "proof" is word of tongue
    so is mine
    yet your "proof" is apparently higher then me

your using a negitive as proof

"you cant prove god doesent exist, therefore he does"
    no its the other way around
    "you cant prove god exists therefore he does"

like with god, i think its complete bullshit till you show me atleast some kind of proof
    Except in this situation, you're the one saying you have hard evidence of God existing, but you refuse to provide it, which makes us doubt any evidence exists in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

as i said in bold
    your "proof" is word of tongue
    so is mine
    yet your "proof" is apparently higher then me
    Your arguments are pathetic. Why can't you just show us a screenshot of 7 legendaries? In the time it's taken you to write all these dumb responses you could have linked the screenshot 100 times.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    200 mythic+ is nothing, if you still have 4 at 1000 let us know. I have 300-350 dungs and two legendaries.

OT: Blizz says there's no cap, and people always come to the forum to tell us how their friends brother has 7 legendaries, but no screen shots. So, I remain sceptical.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sure bud, come back with your Sephurs and Magnus Opus and tell us how you don't need any more legendaries.
    Yes +200 is nothing and i already know ppl in my guild that have +600 and are at 4th legendary.

If we look at http://www.wowprogress.com/character...vencrest/Cerli the guy with the 2nd most AP in the World, and 1200 M+ to his name, he also has 4.

Then explain this how is bad luck protection supposed to work if guy has over 1200 mythics and is still at 4th legendary?

People just like you, refuted the claims people were making then. Asking for proof and non-anecdotal evidence. Turns out there wasa problem and it wasnt so obvious to most.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is a straight-up static cap (other than "you have all of them" of course), but there might be a "mobile" soft-cap.

It's probably just that once you get to a certain amount of legendaries (currently seems to be 4 or 5), the bad-luck-protection system stops covering you, dropping you down to the "normal" chance of getting a legendary item instead of the VASTLY boosted chance you have when you're behind on them.

I suspect that this means that, as time goes on, the soft-cap will simply move up, causing players who join the expansion late to get their first few legendary items ridiculously fast and causing players who've played all of legion to have all their classes legendary items.
    So stop panicking, seriously.

(Fun fact - a friend of mine received her 4th and 5th legendary items within 20 minutes of each other. During the same dungeon run. She now has 6.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Except in this situation, you're the one saying you have hard evidence of God existing, but you refuse to provide it, which makes us doubt any evidence exists in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Your arguments are pathetic. Why can't you just show us a screenshot of 7 legendaries? In the time it's taken you to write all these dumb responses you could have linked the screenshot 100 times.
    im not the one making a claim that X exists, im making a claim that i see no proof of it existing
    and again the guy is not fucking on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imakki View Post
    Everyone who spams m+ a lot "knows"(feels) there is 4 legendary softcap. It just doesnt make sense people haven't seen 5th legendary for last 4 weeks after doing 500-1000 m+ in that time. On average it took all my guildies and all mates I know like 100-200 m+ and few weeks of raid resets to get one legendary on average. And then suddendly almost all m+ spammers don't see 5th legendary for doing 4 times that amount of content then you know something is up. It's not RNG. There are people with 5 legendaries and most of them got 2-3 when they were bugged, or they were very lucky with EXTREMELY reduced drop chance after 4th one.

It's just a joke Blizzard can't admit it. They said there is no time component to it then good luck to "casual" players who will never even do 500 mythic+ dungeons. This system would be okay if it was possible to grind all legendaries, but current state is that if you got 4 bad ones then you are in tough luck because you will never get the good ones.
    I think this almost sums it up, I know a lot M+ spammers (500-1000), everybody is reporting the same thing. I can't prove it one iota, it's just a "feeling" something happened at #4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    Yes +200 is nothing and i already know ppl in my guild that have +600 and are at 4th legendary.

If we look at http://www.wowprogress.com/character...vencrest/Cerli the guy with the 2nd most AP in the World, and 1200 M+ to his name, he also has 4.

Then explain this how is bad luck protection supposed to work if guy has over 1200 mythics and is still at 4th legendary?
    I am agreeing with the 4 cap argument I know about the number of mythic+ some people have done, I've played with some of them too, and after speaking with all these people in top ranked guilds, people who have 8-10mill+ AP, and the friends/guildies of these people, NO ONE has, or knows someone who has, 5 legendaries.

If someone with the fabled 5+ exists, all we want is one screenshot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    People just like you, refuted the claims people were making then. Asking for proof and non-anecdotal evidence. Turns out there wasa problem and it wasnt so obvious to most.
    i actually believed it, as people showed statistical evidence, we had a poll going showing amount with 0,1,2,3+ and the amount that had more then 1, was allmost as much as people who had one

here we have no evidence other then the op's words, with no statistical evidence or proof