10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Thanks all but my birthday was shitty so far, told my girl-friend that it was over but i still had some feelings so i ended up crying for 5 hrs then slept and now im going out with my friends to bdubs to get shit-faced drunk
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Thanks all but my birthday was shitty so far, told my girl-friend that it was over but i still had some feelings so i ended up crying for 5 hrs then slept and now im going out with my friends to bdubs to get shit-faced drunk
    Wow, after the first half I had assumed you were already shit faced, but now i'll just assume you were high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I started a blind suggestion read of Hare-kon. Enjoyed the art quite a bit so kept reading. Now I'm too far in to stop. This is pure trash but I can't stop.
    If you need something more to read, check out Maoujou de Oyasumi. it's surprisingly good. and cute af

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Wow, after the first half I had assumed you were already shit faced, but now i'll just assume you were high.
    Wasnt high nor drunk but maybe drunk on mcdonalds, because it happened right after i bought her mcdonalds
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt high nor drunk but maybe drunk on mcdonalds, because it happened right after i bought her mcdonalds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I thought she was getting it on with another dude, why are you buying her Happy Meals?
    Pretty sure he said this was a new gf. either that or she's 8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Pls, does that sound like what I sound like constantly. I am the measure.

Damn dude, totally sucks. Speaking from experience, you're better off without someone that makes you feel like that, regardless of whether or not they did anything wrong. Keep yourself occupied. Make sure you're bathing and grooming yourself (helps a lot with self-worth after a break-up). It'll get better with time, but this girl sounds like she wasn't worth your time and you'll do well to remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    If you need something more to read, check out Maoujou de Oyasumi. it's surprisingly good. and cute af
    I'm gonna read Taiyou no Ie next, but you sold me on the cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Surely you're having a giggle, mate.

But I'm actually somewhat serious. I think Jojo's at the very least blows DBZ out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9sxHPBx.jpg[IMG]

But I'm actually somewhat serious. I think Jojo's at the very least blows DBZ out of the water.
    Not hard to do, DBZ is terrible.

Not hard to do, DBZ is terrible.
    I agree actually. For some unknown reason though, it seems to be the most popular fighting anime, which is the closest thing I can compare Jojo's to.

Hellsing Ultimate: 9/10. Not a lot to say; just a bloody, gory, action-packed good time with some comedic moments.

I agree actually. For some unknown reason though, it seems to be the most popular fighting anime, which is the closest thing I can compare Jojo's to.
    Japs, just like us burgers, have collectively shit taste and flock around bad, generic entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Good man, good man.
    I think it was you, Chelly, goriq, or maybe all three, that recommended it to me. I'm short on time so I'm not trying to get into too many unfinished series.

Just finished rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender with my friend. Given our busy lives it took around a year, but it was fun to do. I have to say, for being anime-but-not it's markedly better than most of the series I've tried to watch. It is blatantly aimed at younger kids, but like a Pixar show it also has content for older watchers.

I feel like I need to keep watching Lain but I've also been completely consumed by the book I've been reading recently. Can't decide how to spend these precious weekend hours...

@Sj I like the signature, looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    @Sj I like the signature, looks nice.
    Thank ya. Feeling Haruhi lately as I'm reading through the novels at the moment. Definitely a shining example of an adaptation being way better than the source. Still a great read and I'm looking forward to watching the series again with my gf and her friend (first timers) once I get my new place.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, picked up the new Oriko Magica manga (2 volumes and a side volume) and it's okay so far. I haven't gotten very far in, though.

From the Violet Evergarden PV

looks hella tight

Deleted
    I'm gonna read Taiyou no Ie next, but you sold me on the cute.
    Maou-jou de Oyasumi is excellent. Extremely dumb, yeah, but it's as cute as it's funny.
    It's popular because it was one of the first of endless shounen. I, for example, grew up on it and that inevitably places it on a special pedestal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Hellsing Ultimate: 9/10. Not a lot to say; just a bloody, gory, action-packed good time with some comedic moments.
    IMO it's so good because it's not pretending to be anything else. No bullshit, no pretend-depths. Just a bunch of awesome characters at each others' throats with a lake of blood sprinkled all over the scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure Nanatsu no Taizai still makes sense

15+ Year Old Account
    So many cute pokemon trainers