Deleted
    Good to see Dortmund beat Bayern.

Dortmund fans are top bois, Bayern fans are the Man Utd of Germany.

Also good to see RB Leipzig do well. Oliver Burke (Scotland's saviour) doing well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    If you think Man U played well today, standards must have really dropped at Old Trafford. Arsenal were the worst I've seen all season, yes worse than the 4-3 Liverpool game, and it should have been a very easy 3 points for any team that wants top 4, let alone a title.

What should continue to disappoint Man U fans is Paul Pogba. If you can't dominate the midfield on your home turf when you're up against two players that, at best, are barely Premier League quality and at worst should be playing non league, then why the fuck are you worth 90million?
    That's a harsh assessment of Ozil, I mean, I know I didn't even notice he was on the pitch until a commentator pointed him out about halfway through the second half; but non league?

But anyway, Pogba is £90m because United could afford to pay £90m for him, because lots of companies were happy to throw their money at United for marketing. Then a ridiculous pricetag like that just makes him 'more famous' and that adds to his value... It's a dick waving contest and entirely self fuelling. Real Madrid or Barcelona will probably go out next summer and spend even more, just to show that they can. I agree, he's not lived up to expectations, but then nor have 90% of the squad. It's still Mata, and relics of Fergies side like Carrick and Valencia that are the ones shining.

If you think Man U played well today, standards must have really dropped at Old Trafford. Arsenal were the worst I've seen all season, yes worse than the 4-3 Liverpool game, and it should have been a very easy 3 points for any team that wants top 4, let alone a title.

What should continue to disappoint Man U fans is Paul Pogba. If you can't dominate the midfield on your home turf when you're up against two players that, at best, are barely Premier League quality and at worst should be playing non league, then why the fuck are you worth 90million?
    Agreed.

United were shocking.
    In terms of quality, the game was devoid of any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Agreed.

United were shocking.
    In terms of quality, the game was devoid of any.
    Pretty interesting considering most experts agreed that United played pretty well yesterday. They should have scored more tho.
    I expect nothing less from Durrty and his constant hate for United, but expected more from you, Frank

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    If Chelsea fuck up tonight at Middles then I'll have mustard with my cereal tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    If Chelsea fuck up tonight at Middles then I'll have mustard with my cereal tomorrow.
    Wouldn't get your hope up to much. Chelsea are in very good form atm

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Pretty interesting considering most experts agreed that United played pretty well yesterday. They should have scored more tho.
    I expect nothing less from Durrty and his constant hate for United, but expected more from you, Frank
    So if I say a team performed badly, I hate them?
    Could you link me the sources where these so called professionals said United played well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    They'll dig their heals in and deny us many opportunities.

We'll need to be at our best.

Could you link me the sources where these so called professionals said United played well?
    No point responding to Cren. The sentence "Pogba is not worth 90 million" triggered him a couple weeks ago, as "hatred" of Pogba. He's an over sensitive nancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

No point responding to Cren. The sentence "Pogba is not worth 90 million" triggered him a couple weeks ago, as "hatred" of Pogba. He's an over sensitive nancy.
    So far Pogba is a poor mans 35 year old Lampard.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

They'll dig their heals in and deny us many opportunities.

We'll need to be at our best.
    Where did i say you hate them? I said Durtty hate them not you....

Also you said that both team where shit before the game as a responce to why no one was talking about the game before it started. But nevermind.....

- - - Updated - - -

I have not once said that i think Pogba is worth the price they payed for him so not sure how you *triggered* anything, but keep believing yourself. Stop pretending things and people might actually be able to have an actual conversation with you in this thread.

He was very overpriced, but i understand WHY he cost that much. Every club in the world knows about Uniteds situation the last few years and that they are getting desperate so all prices automatically go up quite abit because of that.

Stop pretending things and people might actually be able to have an actual conversation with you in this thread.
    I have several conversations with people here actually. Unfortunately, once a week you visit the thread to cry about how we never talk about football and how Man U play perfectly and anyone saying otherwise is just a hater.

On topic: Is anyone worried that RobertoCarlos hasn't been in the thread since NZ had eathquakes? Well, not "worried" but you know.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have several conversations with people here actually. Unfortunately, once a week you visit the thread to cry about how we never talk about football and how Man U play perfectly and anyone saying otherwise is just a hater.

On topic: Is anyone worried that RobertoCarlos hasn't been in the thread since NZ had eathquakes? Well, not "worried" but you know.
    Im sorry, what? I have complained quite abit about how badly United play. Just because i thought they played well yesterday doesn't mean they have always played good....

Yet again you just make up a bunch of stuff, but whatever makes you happy....

Im sure RC is ok. Hopefully he will *check in* soon.

Im sorry, what? I have complained quite abit about how badly United play.
    You're obviously just a United hater. How can I talk with someone with such blind hatred for Man U. I expected better.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're obviously just a United hater. How can I talk with someone with such blind hatred for Man U. I expected better.
    Well i expected you of all people to be able to, but guess not.

But you are correct. There have been alot of mixed feelings regarding United the last few years. Both love and hate going back and forth.... Would love it wheren't like that, but it is what it is.

Come on boiiiiiiiis

Top of the league lads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need hazard or Negredo to score or assist please. Knock the scouse off.

Victor Moses. What a transformation

- - - Updated - - -

Thank fuck Costa wasn't booked.
    Need him for the Yids.

/wave.

I'm alive, just got bored of the constant pogba and fake man utd fan twitter talk so been getting my footballing fix elsewhere. Plus I'm aware I'm not that well liked even though I try to just talk football.

Six more years of Hectoooorrr

Klinsmann fired as coach and technical director of the US