Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

When do we get to hang woflboy for treason?

Honestly, that is the only thing i ever think every time i start stormheim. he launches an unprevoked attack on the horde, costs the alliance its most powerful ship, gets countless elite troops killed and its all because he doesnt like the undead.

rogue wolfs needs to be put down

15+ Year Old Account
    Not in support of either faction, but did you miss the part where he stopped Sylvanas from gaining control of all the Val'kyr? Essentially stopping here from being immortal.

I don't think you fully grasp the concept of treason. He sacrificed the Alliance's strongest ship to spoil Sylvanas's plans. I'd call that a great success. He did Azeroth a great service there. Sacrifices need to be made.

10+ Year Old Account
    its true, he wasted alot of resources to get his 10seconds of walking away like a badass, which could been used against somethin more dangerous like... i dunno, oh right the legion
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Please don't kill off the only vaguely cool alliance faction leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this thread even about?
    FeelsWeirdMan
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Yes and because of that Sylvanas failed in enslaving Eyir and thus we prevented her from gaining immortality in form of unlimited Val'kyr.

Genn did Azeroth a service by foiling Sylvanas' plans.

Even though the whole point of the expansion is to stop the legion, ya make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Not in support of either faction, but did you miss the part where he stopped Sylvanas from gaining control of all the Val'kyr? Essentially stopping here from being immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I don't think you fully grasp the concept of treason. He sacrificed the Alliance's strongest ship to spoil Sylvanas's plans. I'd call that a great success. He did Azeroth a great service there. Sacrifices need to be made.
    doing the right thing for the wrong reason doesn't make you right. it just makes you a shitbag that happened to cause something good.

stopping sylvanas is a good thing, yes. but what he did would get him a court marshal in any real life military. we're supposed to be focused on the legion, he directly broke his orders to attack the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to be an Alliance agent to be treasonous. Doing anything that could be considered contrary to the Warchief/faction's best interests (like trying to kill her) would do the trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    Honestly, that is the only thing i ever think every time i start stormheim. he launches an unprevoked attack on the horde, costs the alliance its most powerful ship, gets countless elite troops killed and its all because he doesnt like the undead.

rogue wolfs needs to be put down
    Not really treason, the alliance was already fragile after the events. And Sylvanas wasn't for their best of the Alliance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Yes and because of that Sylvanas failed in enslaving Eyir and thus we prevented her from gaining immortality in form of unlimited Val'kyr.

Genn did Azeroth a service by foiling Sylvanas' plans.
    Evir is not a god, but a titan construct. She might have given sylvanas control over a new group of Val'kyrs, but unlimted val'kyr?? I don't think so.

And again, Sylvanas is not after immortality, but Val'kyr to ress more Forsaken. She is looking for a way to keep the production of Forsaken going, so that they don't die out because of their losses in war.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Yeah because it's not like having an immortal army to fight an innumerous foe (say the Burning Legion) would be useful or anything.

As a member of the Horde, I did NOT like seeing him foil Sylvana's plans... I like having the Forsaken around. :d

Honestly i think sylvanas with unlimited val'kyr is more dangerous than the currently present burning legion forces.
    Arthas/LK was confused so he misused the scourge.

Sylvanas would immediately raise ALL the dead she could find with the val'kyr and then swarm over both continents.
    Even other horde members would find themselves fighting the lich queen.

You've got a situation where the alliance feels like the horde betrayed them and left their high king to die alone against the Legion. Then Greymane comes in and stops Sylvanus(now the leader of the horde, and suspected of all kinds of warcrimes) from completing some kind of plan to gain more power?

Right....no jury anywhere would convict Greymane of anything. I'm not even a hardcore alliance player and even I can see that any case against him would be SUPER thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    As a member of the Horde, I did NOT like seeing him foil Sylvana's plans... I like having the Forsaken around. :d
    as another member of the horde, they don't fit the horde anymore and neither does sylvanas. they ruined that whole faction in cataclysm, and sylvanas needs to fucking die so it can be put back on the self-hating right path it was before.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think that while Genn and the admiral did not go act in treason, they did go against Anduins orders. They were ordered to follow the forsaken fleet and only attack if they were provoked or an unique opportunity presents itself. Instead of following them, they just attacked head on and therefore losing the battle completly. I think that Anduin would much rather have an airship instead of seeing 3 destroyed forsaken boats. Genn could have done a much better job of sabotaging Sylvanas, if he had just followed orders and shadowed Sylvanases trail. With an airship in Stormheim, he could have kept watch and made sure, that the Alliance had the upper hand.

So i think that he has some explaining to do.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    as another member of the horde, they don't fit the horde anymore and neither does sylvanas. they ruined that whole faction in cataclysm, and sylvanas needs to fucking die so it can be put back on the self-hating right path it was before.
    Meh, matter of opinion.

Sky Admiral Rogers says: The 7th Legion. The toughest men and women the Alliance have to offer. They, too, have come on direct orders from the king.
    Sky Admiral Rogers says: Three days ago, the Forsaken fleet set sail from Durotar, heading straight for the Broken Isles. We think Sylvanas Windrunner herself may be among them.
    Sky Admiral Rogers says: We are to track them from a safe distance. We may engage, but only if the situation demands.

any halfway competent commander would never blindly engage the faction leader. first they would scout, then look over the reports and see if it was remotely viable to launch an attack. Greymane did none of that and just went in full bloodthirsty and guns blazing. He didnt even know he would have stopped her (we all see it was pure luck on that), and doing it any other way would basically have ensured that he would have been able to use the skyfire to stop sylvanas with, you know, a massive airborne barrage that would have decimated everything around the area and either killed or seriously wounded her.

instead he just fucked up every possible way. yeah, thats a hanging