Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Except in this case, you're that crazy person. And anyone else who believes and spouting this crazy conspiracy that all the violence perpetrated by Trumples is actually just lefties doing it to themselves. This denialism that someone who voted for Trump could NEVER be violent is adorable, but also idiotic.
    Not what he said. You made a most into an all. Thats dishonest but expected. I have a hard time remebering when I last saw you arguing in good faith.

Also he was refering to a different period of time, the time before the election. And it isnt a conspiracy theory either, you might just be in denial or living under a rock. To be precise it wasnt Hillary or the DNC but a few of their many associated advocacy groups, such as, but not exclusive to, "Democracy Advocates" and "Americans United for Change".
    These perpetrators were not isolated lone individuals, nutjobs and wierdos. These were people that did what they did with a clear and logical goal in mind to further their political ideology and to label the oppostion in the worst possible manner. This isnt even on the level of propaganda anymore, this is full fledged political terror.

Of course there was legitimate deplorable behaviour from Trump supporters, how could there not be? You take any large enough group and you will find individuals that are so goddamn rotten you could puke at the thought of their very existence. But to say these people represent the group as a whole or to assume there is a problem with the group in general when you have no basis but anecdotal evidence and buzzfeed articles is biggotry and hateful.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2016-11-20 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Linking anything to buzzfeed should be banned
    Same with Breitbart, stormfront, infowars, the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You guys are getting really pathetic.

Buzzfeed didn't post any news here.
    They compiled a bunch of stuff they found and gave the source to each of those things.
    Let me link you a few cherrypicked examples of jews being greedy and see how you feel about the picture I am trying to paint. Not an attempt at thinly veiled racism, totaly journalism. Stop autofelating.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Let me link you a few cherrypicked examples of jews being greedy and see how you feel about the picture I am trying to paint. Not an attempt at thinly veiled racism, totaly journalism. Stop autofelating.
    What's even worse is that liberals don't realize that this is what is happening. It happens on a pretty grand scale, to the point where links like what OP posted is pretty much the only news that they see on the subject of race and hate crimes, so they end up getting to a very very flawed conclusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    What's even worse is that liberals don't realize that this is what is happening. It happens on a pretty grand scale, to the point where links like what OP posted is pretty much the only news that they see on the subject of race and hate crimes, so they end up getting to a very very flawed conclusion.
    You must be above it and have never fallen for media traps.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    This whole thread smh

The 'left' and the 'right' both engage in deplorable behavior. I voted for Obama because the Bush administration lied to the American people and killed millions of human beings. I voted for Trump because the Obama administration lied to the American people and killed millions of human beings. MILLIONS. With an 'M'.

And yes the Democrats engage in Identity politics like it or not. But the Republicans do as well. When you separate individuals into groups based on arbitrary characteristics, then claim these same individuals all think and behave the same way, that's Identity politics. It's a tactic that makes it easy to pit people against each other and go against their own self interest. Which is convenient because a lot of what both parties want to do is not in any American's best interest.

This whole thread is rank with it. 'Liberals' 'Right Wing'. Yeah you're all engaging in the same self defeating behavior. Wake up. Grow up. And stop being prejudiced little children. The 'other side' is not some monolithic group that all thinks and acts the same way.
    HAHAHAHAHA. Obama killed millions??? okay who, where??? If you talk about all the wars america is in. Lets see who started them. And it is not like obama could wave a magic want and get all the soldiers out of the middle east. And obama lied?? again prove?? what did he lie about. His campaign points?? you mean those things he wanted to do but got blocked by the republicans just because it was obama who said the things?

Yes democrats do identity politics, but if you compare it to the republicans its nothing, and compared to trump its nothing.

And republicans are great at saying those people are bad, or those are bad. But trump makes the most centered republican look like a stoned hippy.

And yes the other side is not a 1 big group. Both of them a allot of smaller splinter groups forming 1 big movement. But being prejudiced nope people are not. Why because because being prejudiced means you have feelings about something without having the facts. And feel about something without knowing all the info. News flash trump shouts everything he thinks. So it easy to know his stance on thinks. And if you say for example kkk behavior like stuff and you hire people loved by the kkk its easy to say that he is a kkk ahole.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahaha so you think that is what left people are afraid off? Not about how kkk like speech trump has? what he and his friends think of people that are not white, straight and male etc). And what else is their to report on?? Name 1 big or decent size good thing that has come out since he won ?
    About him having great plans: oohh wait he has nothing on paper, On his great team....oooh wait its a cluster F*ck to. Yeah i know!! its his campaign points which he has not gone back on at all. No.....i know its the fact that he has hired great republicans who will do great stuff for ALL americans, who are not anti Semites, or women abusers, or low lives that divorce their wife that was in a hospital fighting cancer, or who only dislike the kkk because they do pot.......

Dude get off your Wehrmacht horse.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

Didactic is one of them (posters with whom a constructive conversation is possible), by the way. Something I cannot say about Invrlose and many others.
    Dude it's too early in the morning for jokes like this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post

hahahahaha so you think that is what left people are afraid off? Not about how kkk like speech trump has? what he and his friends think of people that are not white, straight and male etc). And what else is their to report on?? Name 1 big or decent size good thing that has come out since he won ?
    About him having great plans: oohh wait he has nothing on paper, On his great team....oooh wait its a cluster F*ck to. Yeah i know!! its his campaign points which he has not gone back on at all. No.....i know its the fact that he has hired great republicans who will do great stuff for ALL americans, who are not anti Semites, or women abusers, or low lives that divorce their wife that was in a hospital fighting cancer, or who only dislike the kkk because they do pot.......

Dude get off your Wehrmacht horse.
    Well yeah, Donald hasn't implemented any sort of policy yet because.... wait for it, he's not President yet.

What has Donald said that makes you think he is a part of the KKK or that he is friends with the KKK?

Let's wait and see what he actually does in office perhaps before judging him? I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You must be above it and have never fallen for media traps.
    Nah I fall for them a lot too lol. Not proud to admit it. But you really don't see anything sinister in trying to demonize Trump supporters while entirely leaving out what the protestors have done? You pretty much posted propaganda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah, Donald hasn't implemented any sort of policy yet because.... wait for it, he's not President yet.

What has Donald said that makes you think he is a part of the KKK or that he is friends with the KKK?

Let's wait and see what he actually does in office perhaps before judging him? I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I fall for them a lot too lol. Not proud to admit it. But you really don't see anything sinister in trying to demonize Trump supporters while entirely leaving out what the protestors have done? You pretty much posted propaganda.
    No, I posted buzzfeed. There are no proper ganders here.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope he has not. But they always have documents of how they are going to implement there policy. He had nothing on paper. That is what i am talking about. Or how about the fact that he has come back on pretty much every campaign promise before even trying to in act any of them? Hell before being president.

He is not a part.( neither are his friends) But might as well be. Look at how he talks about minority's or look at his friends he wants in his team. Look at their beliefs and things they have said. Hell even the kkk likes how they think. That should be a gaint ass red flag.

On the one hand i am all for that. But seeing what team he is assembling, the things he wanted ( or not? seeing as he dropped most of them). The beliefs of his team. They way he handles himself etc etc etc. Yes he my surprise us. But there are so many things you want to say omg to. So many things that are horrible, idiotic, stupid etc that is beyond belief that he is even going to be POTUS.

WHy not hillary or jeb! in the office then?? they have a better track record then Trump has! Ooohh wait i know because people judged them before they ever went into office.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    He is not a part.( neither are his friends) But might as well be.
    lol

nice reasoning right here. "he isn't a documented racist but im gonna call him 1 anyway". trump is 100% right about illegal immigration, it needs to be 100% be stopped and the people who are illegals need to be deported 100%.

Nah, I got it right the first time. Have you been to a Trump rally? If's one thing to say "Make America Great Again" and get beat up just over a few words, what happened at the Trump rallies though was protestors were pretty much going up to people and giving them the middle finger and swearing at them without any sort of real discussion going on with it. All this talk about living under a rock yet you have no clue.
    Sorry buddy. Are you changing your stance now? More UNJUSTIFIED violence happens from the Left?

And just to make sure I'm understanding, screaming at people and giving people the middle finger are all legitimate excuses to justify assaulting someone?

Wait, that's right, that's not even what happened. You just invented a scenario to justify assault that wouldn't even hold up in court.

When you condemn violence on one side, then attempt to justify it and cover up on the other, all while trying to argue that the Left is more violent, you really do make yourself look like you've been living under a rock. It's pretty pathetic the lengths people are willing to go to just to say their side is better than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Sorry buddy. Are you changing your stance now? More UNJUSTIFIED violence happens from the Left?
    This isn't a change in stances.... this is something I'm sure even most liberals can agree with.

And just to make sure I'm understanding, screaming at people and giving people the middle finger are all legitimate excuses to justify assaulting someone?
    Such actions are done to provoke fights. Hence why most normal people don't do that.

Wait, that's right, that's not even what happened. You just invented a scenario to justify assault that wouldn't even hold up in court.
    That type of stuff is usually up to a jury my good friend.

When you condemn violence on one side, then attempt to justify it and cover up on the other, all while trying to argue that the Left is more violent, you really do make yourself look like you've been living under a rock. It's pretty pathetic the lengths people are willing to go to just to say their side is better than the other.
    Not justifying it on either side, I'm merely saying that the left provokes fights far more than the right. Think about it this way, how often have you seen groups of Trump supporters starting shit at Bernie or Hillary rallies? We know Hillary and Bernie supporters on the flip side have started shit at just about every Trump rally. You're attempts at denying what's so obvious are embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    lol

nice reasoning right here. "he isn't a documented racist but im gonna call him 1 anyway". trump is 100% right about illegal immigration, it needs to be 100% be stopped and the people who are illegals need to be deported 100%.
    What about people who were brought in to the country at a young age, grew up in America, have a job, pay taxes, and don't relate to their home country at all, and haven't committed any crimes?
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

This isn't a change in stances.... this is something I'm sure even most liberals can agree with.

Such actions are done to provoke fights. Hence why most normal people don't do that.

That type of stuff is usually up to a jury my good friend.

Not justifying it on either side, I'm merely saying that the left provokes fights far more than the right. Think about it this way, how often have you seen groups of Trump supporters starting shit at Bernie or Hillary rallies? We know Hillary and Bernie supporters on the flip side have started shit at just about every Trump rally. You're attempts at denying what's so obvious are embarassing.
    The only person here in denial is you. What is embarrassing is your attempt to turn this around on me. I've never suggested that Hillary and Bernie protesters were not violent or disruptive. I just never made the claim that they were less violent than Trump supporters. You on the other hand have made the claim that Left supporters are more violent than those backing Trump.

I also never created a hypothetical situation where Trump supporters behaved themselves in a classy fashion despite being harassed by protesters only to have an actual event that took place thrown in my face that pretty much proves the fantasy world I think I live in where Trump supporters are great isn't so great.

Pro tip: don't venture into the hypothetical. Stick to facts. I made a mistake when I said that the 'he annoyed me so I hit him' defense wouldn't hold up into court because a quick search would likely show it could very well so just that. That is of course unless you don't have any facts to support your claim. Then by all means, hypothetical away!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yes migrating to another country is always a privilege, nobody has the right to just go to any country they want just because they exist. Which is one of the reasons why Trump wants to amp up deportation and border walls.
    That's correct. What is also correct, however, is that this privilege cannot be granted or not granted based on one's gender, race, sexual orientation, religious views, etc. Doing so violates, among other things:
    1. UN Declaration of Human Rights.
    2. US First Amendment.
    If the US is no longer a subject to these, then the government better proclaim it publicly and explain the reasons. Otherwise, banning Muslims from entering the US is both wrong and illegal. Not to mention that enforcing it is impossible, given that there is no mechanism for finding out one's religious views.

There is no country on this planet officially banning any religious group from crossing its borders. When even countries like Iran, North Korea or Somalia don't care about the religion/beliefs of arrivals, you know that advocating for banning all Muslims is, pardon my expression, fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

That's correct. What is also correct, however, is that this privilege cannot be granted or not granted based on one's gender, race, sexual orientation, religious views, etc. Doing so violates, among other things:
    1. UN Declaration of Human Rights.
    2. US First Amendment.
    If the US is no longer a subject to these, then the government better proclaim it publicly and explain the reasons. Otherwise, banning Muslims from entering the US is both wrong and illegal. Not to mention that enforcing it is impossible, given that there is no mechanism for finding out one's religious views.

There is no country on this planet officially banning any religious group from crossing its borders. When even countries like Iran, North Korea or Somalia don't care about the religion/beliefs of arrivals, you know that advocating for banning all Muslims is, pardon my expression, fucked up.
    Not to mention that they never talk about right-wing Christian terrorism.

lol

Not going into politics about deportation.

"he isn't a documented racist but im gonna call him 1 anyway"
    So he never did any of these things:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83

And even if those things did not happen. If your top picks for a government position are people like Mr bannon etc then its a far fetch.

Hitler did nuffin wrong?

Germany was simply misunderstood?

Banning Muslims' entrance to the US is already limiting citizens' free expression and movement.
    Those being banned wouldn't be citizens of the US.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"