Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Yea, he's so pitful he made the liberal media and liberals look like the last kid picked at a kick-ball game.
    The media has made tons of money off him; it was a mutual consequence of his marketing strategy. The only people that are looking like idiots are Trump voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    The backroom deals that made the price of used cars increase by 300%, the backroom deals which made the majority of new ACA money line the pockets of insurance companies instead of healthcare providers, the backroom deals which essentially gave Iran a free hand in which to pursue nuclear power. Oh and, lest we forget, the backroom deals to recapitalize the financial system who then proceeded to pay themselves large bonuses for...I guess tanking the global economy. Paris was aight, though.
    Obama cut TARP in half and reinstated glass-steagle, be it with a 1% limit and created a position for Elizabeth Warren through consumer protection agency... in Dodd-Frank alone...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

See again, I dare his fans to give me 5 lies MSM printed about Trump.

Go ahead, I double dare

I know none is coming. Trump is nothing more than a frustrated response of aging white population who just didn't like the changing face of this country. This grp will not care if Trump is actually caught shaking hands with ISIS chief tomorrow. It has never been about his policies, his deeds or anything else. He is a symbol.

Unfortunately this election has proven that 2020 is going to be worse for them. They simply don't have enough vote due to changing demographics. Most will live through many democratic presidencies, bitter and raving Hillary's loss will benefit democrats in long term, just watch.

I can't wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The media has made tons of money off him; it was a mutual consequence of his marketing strategy. The only people that are looking like idiots are Trump voters.
    Basically this

Wanna know why larger news orgs are posting what are essentially tumblr blog posts? To get clicks, and you wont believe what else! Click here to continue reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    About time the lying media get treated like they deserve! Go Trump!
    yeah, the media does deserve to be shit on like this.

they're biased trash that needs to be punished for their ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are we now celebrating lack of transparency in a president?
    The media is hardly transparent or fair which is why they were so wrong about the election. With the internet the president can take his case directly to the people traditional media is unnecessary really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Who is going to give Trump the reality check? His hand picked journalists that will do what ever he demands or the evil media?
    Remember the media can dig up anything, and Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Hillary.

It will all come eventually during his presidency and he's not going to see it coming.

He got to remember that in case that happens, they aren't going to be lenient on him and there's not going to be someone else for him to blame anything on, or some way for him to divert the news back to Hillary's e-mails. It's going to be hilarious.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-11-22 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    A quick google finds no data that shows the price of used cars has increased 300%, in fact sources claim they have plunged in price.

The ACA is not lining insurance companies with money, in fact insurers are losing money because GOP is making it harder for people to sign-up.

Iran doesn't have a free hand. Due to the Iran deal, their nuclear weapons program has been rolled back and they are subject to intrusive inspections. It is an improvement to the counterfactual, where Iran was months away from a nuke, in every single way.

The Wall Street bailout happened under Bush and the GOP, not Obama. Obama created the Dodd-Frank regulations. Trump wants to deregulate Wall Street and repeal Dodd-Frank.

Get a clue.
    Bruh, zerohedge even linked you a graph showing the ascension in price due to Cash For Clunkers in your very link. Do better.

Iran was never "months away" from a nuke, they were maybe 3 years away from a nuke and then several more years from a viable delivery platform at the soonest, which was prior to the Stuxnet attack.

The ACA causes insurers to lose money but the majority of revenue derived from the ACA still goes towards insurance companies.

TARP was signed into law under Bush, but it was enforced by Obama and, for a while, a majority Democrat Congress. He could've fought it, but since he ended up being Bush III, I suspect that was never a likelihood to begin with.

Shameful how he tries to spin everything the media says, simply because it doesn't fit his agenda. Or his fantasy version of reality.

Trump can spit fire until his face turns blue, it doesn't change the vitriol Trump himself writes on platforms like Twitter and his bad behavior during things like the presidential debates. That happened live, for the whole world to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    What a shameful POTUS, IMO. Perhaps only Nixon is on par in recent times.
    Given how Nixon's presidency eventually turned out, I don't have any problems with that (just don't wait for the re-election, please). Fingers fucking crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Fox news is utterly biased. Don't get your news there. I know I don't. Same for CNN, these are partisan channels.
    False equivalency. CNN never became Clinton's exclusive town hall training ground, with one of their commentators consistently throwing her softball questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    The media is hardly transparent or fair which is why they were so wrong about the election. With the internet the president can take his case directly to the people traditional media is unnecessary really.
    So many things wrong with this post I can't even.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2016-11-22 at 03:18 PM.

Do you even know the role of media?

Well I am really hoping some one hacks Trump's emails real soon I hear it is a cool thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    About time the lying media get treated like they deserve! Go Trump!
    The media didn't lie even a fraction as much as Trump claimed. Step one to making people believe your bullshit: claim everyone calling you out on it is a liar.

God, I hate Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The media didn't lie even a fraction as much as Trump claimed. Step one to making people believe your bullshit: claim everyone calling you out on it is a liar.

God, I hate Trump supporters.
    Honestly, I'm pretty sure most of the people who claim the media was lying about Trump did not pay attention the primaries at all and only tuned in when the general began.

Most of the attacks against Trump used his own fucking words against him but a lot of times were from the primary period. So when they tuned in during the general, all they saw was Trump saying the media was lying and he never said that, while the rest of us facepalmed and played back the Youtube video from a month or two prior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    You don't understand. This is exactly what is labeled as media bias and "lies" by his supporters. Those super informed supporters. Anything printed against Trumps is a lie.

You don't understand do you ?

A lie is what Saint Milo, prophet of the Breitbart church, says is a lie. Only ''degenerate limpwrist liburals'' don't follow the instructions of the Holy Prophet.

If his Holiness Alex Jones snap his fingers and give orders to believe that the catholics are satanists, they are satanists However, if th NYT report what Trump says, ITS UH LIEZ AND THEY AREZ ZIONIST WITCHES !

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Nope. The media is actually biased for Trump having given him billions of dollars of free air time. They paid little attention to his massive fraud, conflicts of interest, and corruption, while they were so obsessed and biased about Hillary's emails (in the end, there was nothing), it got more coverage than every policy issue combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were wrong, which has nothing to do with transparency, but the same thing why very few admitted to being Trump supporters on this forum until he won. You can blame the media for people being too ashamed of supporting Trump to admit it on anonymous forums like this or when polled.

But, a president who shuns media because they will lie about him, while giving prominent positions to media that agrees with him, is the opposite of what you want in your media. Trump wouldn't be the first world leader or the only world leader that claims media is lying about him, but to trust the media he hand picks. The only difference is that you support Trump more than any sort of transparency in government. Which should be embarrassing to admit... even anonymously...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Remember the media can dig up anything, and Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Hillary.

It will all come eventually during his presidency and he's not going to see it coming.

He got to remember that in case that happens, they aren't going to be lenient on him and there's not going to be someone else for him to blame anything on, or some way for him to divert the news back to Hillary's e-mails. It's going to be hilarious.
    It doesn't mater... remember, we knew his history already, which was a joke for over 30 years, but became all lies to his supporters within the last 1. The media can find his tax returns pointing to Dutch and Russian banks being owed money by him and his support will ignore it, because media lies. Trump is the truth, Trump is.

Remember all of the great leaders that claim the west media is lying? Add American president to that list...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Basically this

Wanna know why larger news orgs are posting what are essentially tumblr blog posts? To get clicks, and you wont believe what else! Click here to continue reading!
    I clicked it but I was not given a link. Lying Grenn media:/