Leveling addon, but from Level 1?

Heya.

It was quite some time since i leveled from 1, and I also never spent time in MoP (Skipped that xpac) and i do not even remeber a thing from Cataclysm.

Thinking of leveling a Monk from 1, but i was thinking if there was some addon that works the same was as , that could smoothen and quickening it up a bit?

Cheers.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-11-22 at 03:45 PM.

I don't think an addon like that would make sense. When you've finished 20% of a zone you've outleveled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    Heya.

It was quite some time since i leveled from 1, and I also never spent time in MoP (Skipped that xpac) and i do not even remeber a thing from Cataclysm.

Thinking of leveling a Monk from 1, but i was thinking if there was some addon that works the same was as Conslegion, that could smoothen and quickening it up a bit?

Cheers.
    it's paid though

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-11-22 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    I don't think an addon like that would make sense. When you've finished 20% of a zone you've outleveled it.
    Probably, even tho, I am so unfammilar with the zones and would like to save some time, using all hierlooms etc.

Heya.

Thinking of leveling a Monk from 1, but i was thinking if there was some addon that works the same was as Conslegion, that could smoothen and quickening it up a bit?

Cheers.
    fucking hell, if you've got looms and the daily exp buff, its seriously not worth investing 5 minutes to find a questing add on. You'll hit at the very least 60 in one day (Per 10 levels you also get the exp buff) If you know what your doing, 70 is achievable, thats by my standards. I'd bet my left arm people can hit 80 upwards.

Also like vidget says, you out level the places so quickly. Additionally, up until 30 odd 1 random dungeon is usually one level

- - - Updated - - -

Probably, even tho, I am so unfammilar with the zones and would like to save some time, using all hierlooms etc.
    It seriously won't save time at all. The mini map and world map gives clear indications. even to go underground its pretty obvious when you need to

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    My Five Step Guide: (And it's actually FREE!)
    Step 1: Buy every obtainable piece of heirloom gear for your toon
    Bonus Step: Don't forget to pick up your EP buff every 10 levels
    Step 2: Never, never, never ever invest actual real money in leveling guides. I won't say those are scam all together, but yeah, it's not like you need them. The game itself gives you a fine 'go there do that' guide.
    Step 3: Do quests
    Step 4: Do dungeons - especially those you haven't done yet. Dungeon quests give crazy EP until 100. Between 100 and 110, dungeons don't pay off anymore.
    Step 5: 110

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post

it's paid though
    heres a free link from a certain website that must not be named.
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-11-22 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One-Of-Many View Post
    Step 2: Never, never, never ever invest actual real money in leveling guides. I won't say those are scam all together, but yeah, it's not like you need them. The game itself gives you a fine 'go there do that' guide.
    Step 4: Do dungeons - especially those you haven't done yet. Dungeon quests give crazy EP until 100. Between 100 and 110, dungeons don't pay off anymore.
    I know it's a crazy thing, but........... why do you call it EP and not EXP like the rest of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    , it's a paid addon, but you can get it for free from "places"
    I'm not sure if is worth the money but I've used it for free before and it cut my leveling time down substantially. It auto switches zones when you out level them and recommends the quickest zones. I'd say it'll speed you up by half.
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-11-22 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I use a rly crazy addon, it's called . It does 1-110 in 2/3 days.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-11-22 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibu View Post
    I know it's a crazy thing, but........... why do you call it EP and not EXP like the rest of the world?
    Same reason I still use the acronym DD instead of DPS:
    Because I'm old, I'm used to those abbreviations and I know I'm right because of those two reasons.

.. at least EXP is more reasonable than XP. Or DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    <some cool savage kid's talk about botting>
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    We get it. You are cool because you found out blizz can't ban you when you brag around how cool you are because you use a bot everyone can get pretty easy.
    Grow some balls (or overies) and write your own functional bot, scriptkiddie.
    Last edited by mmocf1c917534a; 2016-11-22 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One-Of-Many View Post

Just spec Brewmaster, and dungeons all the way to 80, quest in Cata because dungeons are shit there, dungeons from 85-90, then questing + dungeons until 110.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Monks can do a daily for +50% exp for 1hr. You'll level plenty fine without a guide, just do the quests and enjoy the game
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Since i have every class on min. 100 i didn't have to lvl a char for a really long time now (except 100 - 110 of course).

But just out of curiosity. What is this EXP Buff every 10 lvl's? I never heard of that ^^
    Last edited by Allenschezar; 2016-11-22 at 03:42 PM.

The addon has been permitted, however, there is other talk going on in this thread that does not abide by our rules and guidelines, Closing: http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...orbiddentopics
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-11-22 at 03:45 PM.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.