Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibang View Post
    Next 4-8 years going to be full of witch hunt from the liberal left. It's been for the past 2 years too. Pure hell for ordinary people, since left will riot and hurt those that do not side with them. So basically nothing changes from last 3-5 years.
    Typical conservacuck "Wah wah liberals are ruiningmy life! Immigrants are taking my jobs! The government is taking my money! No one listens to my complaints! Good on republicans to block everything instead of voting like adults!"

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-23 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    LOL no they dont. you know whY i know thats bullshit? Because every poor person is getting or applied for one or all of Medicaid, Food Stamps, Welfare, Utility assistance, WIC and every other fucking govt aid program out and guess what...YOU NEED ID FOR THEM
    which is why in person voter fraud happens all of a dozen times over a few election cycles then, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    which is why in person voter fraud happens all of a dozen times over a few election cycles then, huh?

Vote Fraud PERIOD is a huge fucking problem. Im all for eliminating mail in ballots too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...side-home.html

'Voter fraud'? California man finds 83 ballots stacked outside home

Jerry Mosna was gardening outside his San Pedro, Calif., home Saturday when he noticed something odd: Two stacks of 2016 ballots on his mailbox.

The 83 ballots, each unused, were addressed to different people, all supposedly living in his elderly neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.

“I think this is spooky,” Mosna said. “All the different names, none we recognize, all at one address.”

His wife, Madalena Mosna, noted their 89-year-old neighbor lives by herself, and, “Eighty people can’t fit in that apartment.”

They took the ballots to the Los Angeles Police Department, but were directed to the post office. They felt little comfort there would be an investigation, and called another neighbor, John Cracchiolo – who contacted the Los Angeles County Registrar's office.

A spokeswoman for the Registrar said the office will investigate. Both Cracchiolo and Jerry Mosna told FoxNews.com they think they stumbled upon a case of fraud.

“Yes, there is voter fraud. We saw it with our own eyes,” Cracchiolo said.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Oh. You are one of those types.

So a candidate conceding and effectively dropping out of the race does not mean anything because if another candidate wins the election and decides to "concede" right now, presidency goes to the vice president (BUT not really because it would be fraud at this point but whatever)

GREAT EXAMPLE m80.
    You just proved yourself wrong, in case you missed it. Setting aside all the other nonsensical stuff you threw in here - the VP part was where you lost your own argument.

GREAT EXAMPLE.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL no they dont. you know whY i know thats bullshit? Because every poor person is getting or applied for one or all of Medicaid, Food Stamps, Welfare, Utility assistance, WIC and every other fucking govt aid program out and guess what...YOU NEED ID FOR THEM

but here Ill do you one better. What do you guys say if we GIVE AWAY voter IDs for FREE !

You will still oppose it because it eliminates fraud and Democrats need fraud to win elections.
    This is the second reason Trump won - racism combined with ignorance (although they are sort of synonymous, but w/e). You should get some facts under your belt before you hurt yourself, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You just proved yourself wrong, in case you missed it. Setting aside all the other nonsensical stuff you threw in here - the VP part was where you lost your own argument.

GREAT EXAMPLE.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the second reason Trump won - racism combined with ignorance (although they are sort of synonymous, but w/e). You should get some facts under your belt before you hurt yourself, lol.

So you are saying I am a racist idiot. Got it. Even though what I stated is true.

Vote Fraud PERIOD is a huge fucking problem. Im all for eliminating mail in ballots too.
    the extra effort to make the article title stand out as painfully as possible is appreciated but not necessary. and oh wow, look at that, another instance where ID laws do nothing to address the problem, shocking.

As a Trump supporter, I actually hope they recount. I'm predicting more votes for Trump since hopefully the recount weeds out the illegals and dead people that voted for Clinton.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am not an American Citizen so I am not allowed to vote. I am a neutral observer seeing people like yourself shit the bed because how dare people think differently than you.

Also how does including the VP part cause me to lose my argument? Please educate me massa.
    Fair enough. At this point in the U.S. election process, Trump is the President-elect. Which means he's the President come January (I know you know this, just laying it out for clarity). If Trump decided that he felt, for instance, that the election was rigged and Hillary won (obviously he wouldn't, I'm just making this up for an example), and he "conceded" it would have literally no effect. He's the President. Period. There is nothing to concede to - the act of concession in the U.S. electoral system has not legal effect at all.

You pointed out, however, that if he "conceded" and then stepped down, then he would be effectively resigning office without actually having taken it. The VP would then take his place at President-elect and be sworn in on January. This would also happen if Trump died for some reason before January.

What's interesting, and got me thinking, is that I do not know who would be next in line if both Trump and Pence stepped down or were effectively incapacitated. I'm guessing it would go to the House for a vote - but I am not sure.

Anyone know?

Edit: Jesus, nvm - it would be House Majority Leader. Then Senate. But if those four were cast out/died, there are no cabinet positions to take the vacant spot.

What then?
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-11-23 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhooFlungPoo View Post
    If you voted for clinton, you are not a liberal.
    I think I can determine my own ideology, not some person who has never met me and knows nothing about me.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    How is this against what i said again? Like. It seems like you were in attack mode and attacked a factual statement. Twice now.
    Because conceding has no legal effect. You stated that it does.

Unfortunately she already conceded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Didn't she already concede?
    "Experts Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States"

I don't know anything about how politics or the government works I only know bits of what I've read online so at the risk of looking stupid. Clinton won popular vote (don't know if that matters) but there's something that I forgot the name of where the delegates of the state don't have to vote for who the people want, they can just vote however they please (don't know if that applies or if I got it entirely correct).
    Last edited by Drusin; 2016-11-23 at 08:08 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    As a Liberal who voted for Hillary and hates Trump - he won fair and square. Let's not stoop down to Trump's level by calling the election rigged.

Regroup and make a hard push in 2018/2020, win some state level politics to control redistricting, retake the Senate, and get all full stack Democratic Government in 2020 or 2024. Whining about election results, after so adamantly stressing a peaceful transition of power is entirely hypocritical.

The only reason for a candidate to challenge results would be like the 2000 election. She lost several states, and the best evidence anyone has is some interesting patterns. If it was one state by like 5k votes - sure. But 3 states by around 50k-100k? No, just no,
    Finally, a Liberal who does not resort to violence.

Unlike those retards, assaulting Trump Supporters because.....what reason? It just exposes Liberal to be truly Hypocritical, and first one to resort to Violence. For what reason do you need to go out of your way and beat someone up (or kill) JUST because their opinions differs to theirs?

Trump did nothing wrong yet, what he said in....I dunno years and years ago, means next to nothing, if not a little. Oh that's right, most if not all Liberals feeds off of Mainstream Media. MSM is about brainwashing the masses, not real news at all. #MSMFakeNews

But at least there are some Liberals who just takes defeat like a man. And Accept the facts. If only there would be more like yourself.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It does when she the individual concedes and a winner is declared. She can technically retract her concession but that's never really happened except with Gore, and the case with gore is more gossip and hearsay than something real.
    No, you are incorrect. The concession has no legal merit to it whatsoever. You need to read this again and pause before you continue - I've tried to lay it out for you, but you're still not getting it.

In a sports contest, a concession means something - if one team concedes the other team typically wins (I can't think of an example where that isn't the case, but I don't want to rule what I'm not sure of out).

This is not a sports contest. The votes decide who wins, not whomever concedes. In our current situation, Hillary can concede or not, and it doesn't change a thing. She can concede and then withdraw - doesn't mean anything. Typically the loser gives a concession speech - but again, no legal value whatsoever.

In your new example, Gore retracted his concession after the networks botched the FL call, but again, it didn't mean anything in the first place. The votes decide, not the candidate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Demand a recount! Orange Hitler must be stopped!
    "I don't agree with Democracy"

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    this will completely own your link like headshot your link

people who support voter ID laws i would say are the ones less likely to try and rig a vote
    what side is supporting voter ID laws again?

Trump dosent want things to be rigged in his direction he wants it to be a fair system with no bullshit
    For today's edition of snope-a-dope:

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encourag...liens-to-vote/

Quote Originally Posted by Virs View Post
    The popular vote was, here their website looked at Electoral Vote.
    I mean, looking at a simple percentage on the back of the EC vote on a tight election is always going to be misleading. Due to WTA the EC vote is extremely swingy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    "I don't agree with Democracy"
    That version of democracy where the guy 1.7 million fewer people voted for won the election, you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump will enact strict voter ID laws, he will also purge the voter roles of double voters and dead voters. We will see if democrats ever win another election but its not looking good for them at the moment.
    It's laughable to me, how you can go about elections without a fucking ID. It's absolutley mental!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    For today's edition of snope-a-dope:

That version of democracy where the guy 1.7 million fewer people voted for won the election, you mean.
    That's the version of Democracy that America has chosen to live with. Districts getting X number of electorates.
    If they don't like it, then they can change it.

They've made their bed, they should now lay in it.

I am not American so I will be adding my observations from the sideline cautiously.

Clinton missed the boat. She lost. Gore was a whole lot closer and all the shitstorm that went on did not help him.

However, all the allegations and accusations from both sides ultimately only serve to cast doubt on the entire democratic process. With that in mind, a thorough review of electronic voting methods and their security does seem eminently reasonable. Auditing the votes should be part of that effort - to have a clear view of what was going on, not to change the results which I doubt would be possible with Trump's margin in Pennsylvania.

Given the heavily decentralized nature of the US election process, I doubt a concerted effort to switch entire states could be pulled off clandestinely. But that does not rule out county-level tampering from overzealous and/or unscrupulous individuals.

After all of the BS the democratic establishment did in the primaries it seems like poetic.. something.

Greatest democracy in the world shouldn't be afraid of a recount.

Greatest democracy in the world should probably get rid of voting machines. There's always something with them, isn't there?