Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Only thing I might be interested in that I don't have is Dungeons 2, anybody convince me?
    Isn't Dungeons a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper? I guess if you liked DK, you could give Dungeons 2 a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It did, it included all the content released up until that point when you purchased it (9 issues), no clue why you'd expect it to also grant content that was released afterwards as they never once hinted at that in any of their information about the "ultimate" versions. It was already quite a deal given how expensive purchasing the game an 4 issues would have been separately.
    Still pretty expensive for something I've never played

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Isn't Dungeons a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper? I guess if you liked DK, you could give Dungeons 2 a try.
    I've never played any of them though.

Still pretty expensive for something I've never played
    Solution: Play it! : D

Seriously though, it's a great game in terms of atmosphere, ideas, and narrative. What it lacks in snappy core gameplay or production value it makes up for with writing/voicework/character in spades.

Solution: Play it! : D
    I'm not sure why, but I have a hard time starting new games that require a lot of time to complete. Only recent game is DOOM.. Dishonored 2 is sitting here catching dust (mask is awesome btw), Watch_Dogs 2 probably will too and I haven't even bought Witcher 3 yet because of that (really liked 2). I mostly just start WoW, wonder what I'm doing and close it again. Then cycle between Fun Stuff, Video Games Discussion and Computer forums :/

-edit- Been that way for a few years now, I think it really started when I took a long break from WoW right before 5.1 released. Didn't touch anything but the occasional idle incremental flash game for roughly half a year.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2016-11-22 at 11:18 PM.

That's kinda lame :/ I bought that edition because I thought it'd include all new stuff too, kinda like a season pass.
    I can't see them doing that. They don't have a TSW 2. They add all content to the existing game so their life blood comes from the cash shop and DLC's. IIRC, they did sell a lifetime subscriber package but it was something like $200 and that was too much for me.

I'm not sure why, but I have a hard time starting new games that require a lot of time to complete. Only recent game is DOOM.. Dishonored 2 is sitting here catching dust (mask is awesome btw), Watch_Dogs 2 probably will too and I haven't even bought Witcher 3 yet because of that (really liked 2). I mostly just start WoW, wonder what I'm doing and close it again. Then cycle between Fun Stuff, Video Games Discussion and Computer forums :/
    Heh, I'm the same way. I generally try to pick "shorter" games just to try to work through my backlog more quickly.

It's one of the reasons I've still yet to launch Last Remnant despite buying it like...5 years ago?

It's one of the reasons I've still yet to launch Last Remnant despite buying it like...5 years ago?
    Every time I see that name I think it's a game I used to play with a friend, but I'm pretty sure it isn't and it's frustrating I can't find the actual game D:
    Unless... do you travel between planets in The Last Remnant?

You can get Limbo free with GOG Connect:

https://www.gog.com/connect

Every time I see that name I think it's a game I used to play with a friend, but I'm pretty sure it isn't and it's frustrating I can't find the actual game D:
    Unless... do you travel between planets in The Last Remnant?
    Not that I know of. Honestly, I hardly remember what it is anymore other than some Squeenix JRPG thingy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought the bundle to play TSW because why not, the game won't let me create an account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this bundle was mentioned yet, but it's not bad https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eid=4f7d3dc646

Well, the Cally's games look good anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Bundlestar's checkout now is fucking weird.

How does Grim Dawn compare to similar titles like Path of Exile or Diablo? I've heard good reviews but can it compare to PoE's exquisite skill system or Diablo's polish?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    How does Grim Dawn compare to similar titles like Path of Exile or Diablo? I've heard good reviews but can it compare to PoE's exquisite skill system or Diablo's polish?
    I actually was just looking that up a couple hours ago to see if it was worth the 10 bucks extra for it in the humble bundle. I ended up not getting it tho.

It lacks the DLC,. if it had that, it'd be well worth it,.
    as it is though,. i'd say wait a few months (or even until xmas) and itl be cheaper on steam.

Autumn Steam sale in 2 hours. Hopefully something good.

If you wanted Grim Dawn and were waiting for the sale, just get it from the humble bundle since it is 14.99 on Steam during this sale, may as well get the other games with it and it is a dollar less.
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2016-11-23 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post

48 minutes to go!
    I love this site

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting a ps4 on Friday, I want at least 5 steam games >< I should put the Playstation on hold.

Not sure if I'll be picking up anything this sale since I'm in money-saving mode, but I did convince my friend who's got a pretty good job and shares his library with me to pick up Far Cry: Primal so I'll get to play that in the future sometime. Woohoo!