Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Should I bring in the PC Bro video from South park?

Deleted
    Good, i don't think an ex-girlfriend dummy could have taken my dps anyway. Going to be tough to fall in love with a man that's going to betray my trust to get immersed to this though. Meh, if i squint it looks like Melissa has a moustache in this photo

Would a ex-girlfriend punching bag dummy be funny? Didn't think so. Clear bias, clear sexism here.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    Would a ex-girlfriend punching bag dummy be funny? Didn't think so. Clear bias, clear sexism here.
    Except for that one poster who thinks it's discrimination against lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by WaldoWallace View Post
    Wow. So much butthurt here. The thing is the vast majority of domestic violence is towards women, which would make the joke less funny and a bit more sinister if you were targeting ex-girlfriends to stab or otherwise beat up. I'm not saying the joke is hilarious when targeting men either but it's certainly less contentious.

- - - Updated - - -

We men have it easy compared to women on the whole. We should be able to take the odd sexist crack in our direction without getting all precious about it. You want double standards look at the pay gap between men and women.
    Thank you for proving my point.

I also find it funny you believe in the pay gap as well as "we have it easy". You've never been to court over a, literal, random person claiming their kid is yours, have you?

You view the world in a naive black and white view. I truly hope you never have to leave your bubble, it's a happier place inside of your bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    Why wouldn't it be funny? Do explain.

If it wouldn't be funny to you personally, then... who is the sexist, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
    It absolutely is not a feminist item. Feminism is not about oppressing men. It is the gender norms in our patriarchal society that promote the idea that men must be strong and just take it.
    If it's the norm then this is a feminist item, because feminism stands for equal rights. On all grounds. Are men not allowed to fight for this as well. I can certainly tell you there are areas in society women have far more power than men do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    Is it April 1st? oO

But really, the social acceptance of males getting abused (even virtually) is getting a bit disturbing. Some people need to swallow the Red Pill already.
    I did swallow the read pil some time ago and I think this particular thing is a huge overreaction that is no different from the feminist BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Except for that one poster who thinks it's discrimination against lesbians.
    There been other folks who agreed with me on MMO-C in another thread about this, and in other threads about this on 3rd party forums.

for example Grym on MMO-C from United Kingdom

There should be Ex-boyfriend and Ex-girlfriend doll, both purchasable by male or female character, so that way every orientation is covered unless you bring in the Ex-Sheep.
    quoted his post

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    There been other folks who agreed with me on MMO-C in another thread about this, and in other threads about this on 3rd party forums.

quoted his post
    edit: nah, nvm, not worth talking to people like you anyway.

Formerly known as Arafal

The idea of this isn't offensive to me, but I think its no coincidence that a "Ex-GF Dummy" isn't available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    And a shitload of others disagreeing with you.

quoted his post
    Sorry, but that looks like a joke to me.

i can't believe people are offended over this.. but then again i can. this thread is great /popcorn filler though. Also what about people with sever arachnophobia they have to see spiders in game.... (heck i think there is / was a rule here about posting pics of spiders...) don't like it dont ever get it or use it, pretty simple imo. I find funny myself but i admit my sense of humor is rather dark.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I am 46. Anybody else over 45 contributing to this thread? Just curious. I used to imagine when I was a kid, what life would be like in 2010 +....I am pretty sure I couldn't have imagined discussion like this. The sociologist in me is completely fascinated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    If it's the norm then this is a feminist item, because feminism stands for equal rights. On all grounds. Are men not allowed to fight for this as well. I can certainly tell you there are areas in society women have far more power than men do.
    Bollocks. Egalitarianism is standing for equal rights. Feminism has its goals in the name too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomReaver View Post
    I am 46. Anybody else over 45 contributing to this thread? Just curious. I used to imagine when I was a kid, what life would be like in 2010 +....I am pretty sure I couldn't have imagined discussion like this. The sociologist in me is completely fascinated.
    I am nearly there, 44 now, 45 next month, i do not get though why do you think it is fascinating, people having discussions thousands times bigger than this, in terms of people involved, are a common thing nowadays and have been for a long time, and for even less important things than this, you only have to turn on your TV and do a little zapping.

Deleted
    Had a good laugh, not offended etc., but it's hard to not notice how it becomes more and more "ok" to bash on white males. Like twitter deleting posts about "i don't understand those black idiots" but doing nothing against the same post except "i don't understand those white idiots". Glad I'm a pandaren and have nothing to do with this ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Who ever whine about that toy should get perm banned in WoW, Blizz forums and MMO-Champion.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they were american aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hilarious...the item and the people triggered over it.

Guys, there are so many more things to put your time an energy into being offended over.

As a guy, I'm not even a little bit offended about this. I don't think it's particularly funny (and I agree that if this was an "ex-girlfriend dummy" people would be EXTRA losing their shit) but come on guys, let's not get worked up over stupid shit like this.