Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    A) Does Caitlyn seem rational to you?
    Rational? No. Still smart enough to connect the dots? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    B) Have we seen Savitar directly effect anyone who isn't a Speedster? Legitimately curious, cuz I don't remember. I'm wonder if he can even touch someone who isn't a Speedster. If he's, like, a Speed Force entity or some shit...?
    Yes, he killed the cops in precious episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Rational? No. Still smart enough to connect the dots? Yes..
    It doesn't matter how smart she is. She's losing her fucking mind. She is not all there. People who're just DEPRESSED often make crazy, stupid conclusions. She's got some kind of super powered bullshit crazy going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something i don't understand, and maybe a flash expert can fill me in.

O.K. so they got HR from a different earth. Earth-17 or something. So Cisco is emo af that his brother Dante is dead, so why doesn't he and barry go exploring the multiverse for a earth where cisco and team flash are all dead. Then take Dante back to earth-1 and everyone is happy. cisco & barry can be best friends again.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Something i don't understand, and maybe a flash expert can fill me in.

O.K. so they got HR from a different earth. Earth-17 or something. So Cisco is emo af that his brother Dante is dead, so why doesn't he and barry go exploring the multiverse for a earth where cisco and team flash are all dead. Then take Dante back to earth-1 and everyone is happy. cisco & barry can be best friends again.
    ... you can't possibly be serious.

They should of made Alchemy be Dante, they are pushing the whole Cisco vs Barry drama with his death and having him be Alc. would of been a great plot twist. It sucks that Malfoy is Alc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You do understand that people from different Earths are different people right?
    So technically post flashpoint, the only original character we have left from season 1 is Barry? all these people are a parallel earth-1?

therefore how is it any different to go and get a parallel earth-27 dante to make cisco happy?
    Hi

therefore how is it any different to go and get a parallel earth-27 dante to make cisco happy?
    "Hey, let's kidnapp a Dante to make Cisco happy!" That will end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    They should of made Alchemy be Dante, they are pushing the whole Cisco vs Barry drama with his death and having him be Alc. would of been a great plot twist. It sucks that Malfoy is Alc.
    I think I would have liked that in theory, but they probably woulda went too emo with it.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

So technically post flashpoint, the only original character we have left from season 1 is Barry? all these people are a parallel earth-1?

Its not a parallel, history was changed, so its actually an AU, much like..../sigh...Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Its not a parallel, history was changed, so its actually an AU, much like..../sigh...Draenor.
    Nah, Earth-2 is more of an AU than Earth-1 is. Earth-1 is like Azeroth after every Caverns of Time dungeon.

Barry is the only one with memory of "Season 1" Flash, but that'll fade with time. They'll all be on equal footing soon.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Harrison Wells from Earth-2 was needed by Team Flash because of his scientific and technical expertise, but he had his own Earth and his own life to get back to, so they thought the best person to fill that role on the team would be another version of Wells. It was a vacant job position that needed filling, and they thought of a novel way to fill it with a (theoretically) similarly-qualified individual in such a way that would also allow the same actor to remain on the show.

That is light years different than trying to replace a dead family member. Bringing over another Dante from another Earth wouldn't bring the Earth-1 Dante back to life. That'd be like saying "Oh, sorry your brother Tim died, but we found this dude who looks like him, so you didn't really lose a brother anymore!" Remember Rupture, Reverb's brother from season 2? Imagine someone like that trying to take Dante's place in Cisco's life.

Crossover Trailer

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    This starts tonight right?
    Yep, although I've heard it said that it's only Flash and Cisco popping in at the end of the episode. However, there's so much going on in the trailer I'm beginning to wonder if that's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda knew already Julian was Alchemy. Not blaming the writers because well I can't, I kinda thought it would happen way before Alchemy first showed up. It didn't really bother me to be honest.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Yep, although I've heard it said that it's only Flash and Cisco popping in at the end of the episode. However, there's so much going on in the trailer I'm beginning to wonder if that's true.
    The story creators have said this is a three-part story, with the Flash being the first part, Arrow being the second, and Legends being the third. But since they're showing Supergirl universe-hopping at the end of tonight's episode, it's technically a 3-part crossover taking place in 4 shows, and so the media folks who make these trailers are hyping the FOUR NIGHT EVENT for all it's worth.

Granted, I'm imagining it will be at least a little bit more involved than, say, the part of last season's Flash/Supergirl crossover that took place on the Flash. I'm still wondering how he'll explain knowing Supergirl, since he made absolutely no mention in his own show about that trip, other than a misinterpreted "I'm back!".

If you look at the listing for tonight's episode, it has a lot of non-crossover stuff going on: A NIGHT OF CONFESSIONS; THE EPIC SUPERHERO CROSSOVER KICKS OFF TONIGHT - Eliza (guest star Helen Slater) comes to town to celebrate Thanksgiving with her daughters. Alex (Chyler Leigh) decides it's time to come out to her mother; Kara (Melisa Benoist) is shocked when Eliza suggests Mon-El (Chris Wood) has feelings for her, and Winn (Jeremy Jordan) and James (Mehcad Brooks) consider telling Kara the truth about the Guardian. Meanwhile, CADMUS unleashes a virus that instantly kills any alien in the vicinity so Kara enlists an unexpected ally - Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath). The epic superhero crossover kicks off tonight when Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) and Cisco Ramon (guest star Carlos Valdes) seek Kara's help with an alien invasion on their Earth.
    Last edited by Khime; 2016-11-28 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It's true.

From the looks of it he only brings SG over, they really should of brought Winn over too.

Would be cool if at the end, Team Flash give an item or tell SG how to contact them in case she ever needs their help.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There isn't much need for Winn. They have Team Flash and Team Arrow who can do everything Winn can do, and then some.
    Yeah, with Cisco, Felicity, Ray, and Martin, there really isn't much Winn could contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Yeah, with Cisco, Felicity, Ray, and Martin, there really isn't much Winn could contribute.
    There's only a couple reasons to bring Winn along. If it was a Kryptonian threat, his knowledge of the language would be useful. And if they brought Guardian along they'd need him. But since Guardian doesn't appear to be coming along, Winn gets to stay home for the weekend.