Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    they removed the ap from the people that exploited and got a weeks ban, then they just removed a completely random trait and not the last gained lmao.

people literally lost the best golden etc even if they got it first >.>
    link screenshot?

That's .. LOL, no words.

Deleted
    So the people who got banned, some of them have to get 1.2 million AP to unlock the first golden trait which will then unlock everything else?

.... Ouch thats brutal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulen View Post
    So the people who got banned, some of them have to get 1.2 million AP to unlock the first golden trait which will then unlock everything else?

.... Ouch thats brutal.
    That's amazing. Can't wait for the crybabies in From Scratch to come back to next week.

.... Ouch thats brutal.
    Hm? That to me just looks like the one single (really good) trait doesn't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Hm? That to me just looks like the one single (really good) trait doesn't work.
    Doesn't the red line joining them up mean that none of the traits are active as the first golden trait needs to be active for them to be in use. Could be wrong though.

If that is the case it won't take them too long to get that 1.2 million to re-active their weapons full potential but will definitely halt any real attempts at Helya Mythic for a while until all are re-activated.

Deleted
    Doesn't the red line joining them up mean that none of the traits are active as the first golden trait needs to be active for them to be in use. Could be wrong though.

If that is the case it won't take them too long to get that 1.2 million to re-active their weapons full potential but will definitely halt any real attempts at Helya Mythic for a while until all are re-activated.
    It's just the Warrior line colour, like Paladins line colour is yellow.

Aye what Zyalo said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    That's .. LOL, no words.
    The only thing this dev team seems to be competent at is trolling.

Deleted
    Elitistjerk team manages blizzard-wow now, careful.

Deleted
    Amazing how still no other guild but Method and Serenity has legitimately killed Helya. I'm sure Exorsus would've by now if they didn't exploit it, but even then the gap between those 2 and the rest of the word is quite a surprise.

US still cant get the kill

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Amazing how still no other guild but Method and Serenity has legitimately killed Helya. I'm sure Exorsus would've by now if they didn't exploit it, but even then the gap between those 2 and the rest of the word is quite a surprise.
    method killed it 2 times now, took them 20 pulls after reset, so not sure whats wrong with other guilds.

11days passed with only 55pages? Come on guys. Lets talk about oc/us again and if aussie guilds are in the US race since US first is still open to grab )
    green is the color!

so no one talking about the alleged viklund shadow priest exploit on helya?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    method killed it 2 times now, took them 20 pulls after reset, so not sure whats wrong with other guilds.
    Probably the part where the amount of time those 2 guilds spend on 2.5 days is the same as us after almost a full week. I can't speak for other guilds in terms of hours invested but we've been sticking to our normal schedule. You'll see kills pop up very soon.

In regards to the shadow priest exploit, it wasn't just viklund, plenty of others too.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Deleted
    Wonder when the nerf is cming

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyx View Post
    Probably the part where the amount of time those 2 guilds spend on 2.5 days is the same as us after almost a full week. I can't speak for other guilds in terms of hours invested but we've been sticking to our normal schedule. You'll see kills pop up very soon.

In regards to the shadow priest exploit, it wasn't just viklund, plenty of others too.
    Yup, tonight you kill it, I believe!

Danish Terrace just killed Helya