Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

What do Trumpsters Think of His Hypcritical Flip-Flops?

15 Trump Flip-Flops in 15 Days

(a) Trump is a phony and hypocritical liar that has betrayed his supporters with his rampant flip-flopping.

(b) I'm glad that Trump has flip-flopped because I didn't agree with his previous policy but supported him anyway.

(c) It doesn't matter that Trump flip-flops because policy doesn't matter, I just like and trust him.

(d) I believe Trump is a bullshitter who made wild promises that cannot be met so his flip-flops are inevitable because he's now being mugged by reality.

(e) I've been duped and conned by Trump's flip-flops.

(f) Something else?
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2016-11-24 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post

(a) Trump is a phony and hypocritical liar that has betrayed his supporters with his rampant flip-flopping.

(b) I'm glad that Trump has flip-flopped because I didn't agree with his previous policy but supported him anyway.

(c) It doesn't matter that Trump flip-flops because policy doesn't matter, I just like and trust him.

(d) I've been duped and conned by Trump's flip-flops.

(e) Something else?
    You may want to put this in form of a proper poll.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

So far they've defended everything Trump has said or done. Everything. Why do you think fanatics would think they got scammed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

He hasn't done anything yet. I'll judge him once be actually gets into office and starts enacting policy and issuing orders.

As far as politicians not doing things they campaigned on, this has been a thing since forever. Blame representational democracy.

Deleted
    Just as with any politician, the world is promised yet nothing can be delivered.

I am actually amazed with how much he is going to try to push through, like how he killed off TTP.

The left are going in this really strange area where at first they felt Trump was going to promote racist policies and they were upset, and now that they see that isn't the case, they are upset because he didn't introduce any racist policies. Never mind the fact that he hasn't even started his presidency. Anyways, people like Trump because he's a modern day folk hero, he fought against the massive media machine, called them out on their bullshit, and won. He did this while also beating the long term democrats and republicans whom are country have already been disappointed with.

That being said, policy-wise, if he doesn't build a wall, but implements measures to make it more difficult to sneak into the country, and punishes sanctuary cities, the vast majority of his voters will consider this a win. It's the same for most of his policies, it's ok to not get *exactly* what you want, as long as we see some progress in the areas that he has mentioned.

They idolize and follow the man, not his policies.

Welcome to Fascist America.

I'm not a Trumpster, but the politico list you attached is dishonest at best and a raging piece of liberal shit-prop at worst.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This isn't weird at all. Obviously people are glad that he's not going to burn down everything, but the problem is people just voted in some guy who outright lied to them about virtually everything on the basis of those lies. It's a lose-lose situation where you either get the country set on fire or, at best, you've merely further damaged the integrity of our elections.
    Like I said, people are more concerned with the outcome as opposed to the means here. If Trump for example reduces illegal immigration through other means, nobody has an issue that he didn't build the wall lol. I guess that's where the disconnect is coming from. You guys are thinking we should be mad because he didn't do something verbatim.... none of us are expecting that though.

Ditto with muslims, he doesn't have to ban all of them, rather if he introduces improved vetting processes, most of his supporters would consider this a win. Ditto with his measures to stop businesses from leaving the country. Instead of putting a 35% tax on their products if he put a 33% tax.... again, people would still be content.

The left has gotten to a weird place, they are now telling the right what they should be mad about and it isn't working lol.

Can't even wait until he gets inaugurated?

Read this now:

They don't care. This was nothing more than white-lash. Trump's policy? Like most of them even know his middle name. Don't be delusional. Trump can get caught selling national secrets to North Korea and they are still going to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post

(d) I believe Trump is a bullshitter who made wild promises that cannot be met so his flip-flops are inevitable because he's now being mugged by reality.

(e) I've been duped and conned by Trump's flip-flops.

(f) Something else?
    He's still by far better than corrupt, crooked, Soros' globalist *itch Clinton. Must be tantalizing to know that, isn't it, ye, keep those tearful threads coming, libtards

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-24 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Just as with any politician, the world is promised yet nothing can be delivered.

I am actually amazed with how much he is going to try to push through, like how he killed off TTP.
    Politicians usually deliver what they promise. This is different. Obama didn't have any major flip-flops. When he couldn't deliver it wasn't because he didn't want to but because he was blocked by Congress. In comparison, Trump is brazenly choosing to flip-flop on an unusually large number of positions.

Deleted
    As a spectator looking from the outside in, this is hilarious.

Lefties were up in arms that he was stark raving mad. Now they're up in arms that he's not.

Trump the president won't fuck the USA, his political advisors will.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not be so quick to forget how many flip-flops Clinton had either.
    They are both politicians, it's what they do.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Read this now:

They don't care. This was nothing more than white-lash.
    I can do nothing but laugh at people who continue to claim that Clinton losing was due to racism after 2 terms of Obama. The disassociation from reality is huge.

You think maybe all those racist white people would've come out to vote against Obama, not against the old white lady.

It helps to realize that, much like how the press will report in a headline that Pope Francis has basically turned Catholicism upside down only to read the article and discover that... no, not really, or at all, so to is it with Trump having "reversed" himself on a few policies, which amount to him having said "well, we'll look at it" in an interview, which is mostly how he blows someone off.

Deleted
    Can't we have a trump mega tread instead of 20 different treads on the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Let's not be so quick to forget how many flip-flops Clinton had either.
    They are both politicians, it's what they do.
    Trump is a politician?

That is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    They idolize and follow the man, not his policies.

Welcome to Fascist America.

Like black people followed Obama?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.