Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Breast/Butt slider. Being able to give a character big breasts/butt.
    This. Would like to give my female characters normal real life sized proportions.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like they added the ability to level as quickly through PvP as question.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    A raid management mine-game, just like the pet battle system, but with organizing a raid

Would work like the current follower system, but where you control gear, role, spec and command them around Would have always liked to have gear out several characters with old school gear Having teams for lvl 60 raids, 70 raids and so on
    Why not become a Guild Leader ?

- - - Updated - - -

Highest personal PvP rating on top of everyone's head

Good trinkets

Deleted
    Right now? I probably say Mythic Raid for 10man

15+ Year Old Account
    10 man Mythic raids

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to /rude and /spit other players again.

Ex-girlfriend dummy. Just to shut up that stupid discussion.

Deleted
    The possibility to adjust height and weight for all races.
    Or
    The ability to re color my gear.

Deleted
    I'd add more gated content, more RNG, more grind for AP and a bunch of random "not-BiS" legendaries. Honestly. The salty tears on the forums are a joy to watch
    Still playing and enjoying all of the above - even while being a casual (or maybe because of it). Biggest regret is my lack of time to play some alts - too much to do on the main.

Garrisons. My only real issue with garrisons in WoD was that they broke the economy especially when people had multiple chars. The amount of mats and gold was just too much. However I liked the idea of the follower mini-game but it could use some more work to make it rewarding without being mandatory or breaking the economy. Pet battle was never my cup of tea but in general I think adding these mini-games are nice.

A way to target legendaries.

Armour dyes most definitely.
    I remember you... In the mountains

A solution to leveling before 100. Right now I dread the thought of getting from 50 to 100.

Deleted
    To kill my own fanction and make world boss loot only party raid drop( the party fhat does the most dmg gets it) sieges so clans fightr it haha thats all from lineage2

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    If you could add (not change) one thing to WoW, what would you add?
    10m mythic.

Deleted
    I would add more hair colours and cosmetic stuff in general

I'm torn between 2

Crossrealm Flex Mythic Raiding
    Yes I know, Super hard to balance and probably won't happen but flex is literally the best thing they ever added for my raid group. We are a group of old friends spread across 4 realms and clear heroic content super easy. But we can't all commit to the raid schedule all the time making flex a godsend. This would give us something to aim for and extend the life of raid tiers for us.

OR

Worldwide level scaling
    Imagine it, the entire world of warcraft being relevant again. No more outleveling and skipping halfway through zones. You could be a level 50 in Stonetalon mountains and the quests would be just as challenging and rewarding as if you had done it 20 levels previous. This would be glorious and would make levelling multiple characters a joy too. There would be so much to do :')

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    I'm torn between 2

Crossrealm Flex Mythic Raiding
    Yes I know, Super hard to balance and probably won't happen but flex is literally the best thing they ever added for my raid group. We are a group of old friends spread across 4 realms and clear heroic content super easy. But we can't all commit to the raid schedule all the time making flex a godsend. This would give us something to aim for and extend the life of raid tiers for us.

OR

Worldwide level scaling
    Imagine it, the entire world of warcraft being relevant again. No more outleveling and skipping halfway through zones. You could be a level 50 in Stonetalon mountains and the quests would be just as challenging and rewarding as if you had done it 20 levels previous. This would be glorious and would make levelling multiple characters a joy too. There would be so much to do :')
    I'd be up for content scaling to your level, but at a smaller extent than I think you mean. 1-60 would scale with your level, but max at 60. 60-70 would scale, but max at 70, etc. Would accomplish mostly the same thing, while still making you feel powerful when you go back to old expansion content

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'd be up for content scaling to your level, but at a smaller extent than I think you mean. 1-60 would scale with your level, but max at 60. 60-70 would scale, but max at 70, etc. Would accomplish mostly the same thing, while still making you feel powerful when you go back to old expansion content
    I understand what you are saying but that could just scale with gear to be honest. Have you gone out into the broken isles recently? Im 875 and I one or 2 shot most mobs I come across, the broken isles still feels relevant but my gear lets me feel powerful. The only problem would be when the expansion launches and your gear isn't that great again.. in which case.. yeah I don't have a solution to that :P

Deleted
    Shockadin. Mid-ranged paladin dps spec firing Holy Shock on his enemies. The only thing I miss from pre-Wrath era.