Deleted

Common, but unused titles.

We've had a few of these threads recently, but let's put a new spin on it.

What titles don't you see? But are easy, require little effort and still obtainable.

For me? I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing the Scenaturdist title.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using Elder for many years now.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    The Shattered Sun. - Spend some gold and boom. Yet, I never see people running around with it.
    I must be the only one that uses that title exclusively then, Human lock on the mount that kel'thalas dropped and that title.. Confuses everyone asking how i can ride a Blood Elf mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

What titles don't you see? But are easy, require little effort and still obtainable.

For me? I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing the Scenaturdist title.
    Was going to say the Scenaturdist. I used it for a while because I think it sounds funny and I don't think, even though the title is quite easy to get, many people where it comes from. Can the scenarios still be completed anyway?

Another title I sometimes use for fun and that I haven't seen around much is Crashin' Thrashin' <Name>. Pretty sure it's easy to obtain at this point if you regularly play and not only raid!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use "The Argent Champion" on my Paladin, and have done since it was available and rarely ever see it on anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    The Shattered Sun. - Spend some gold and boom. Yet, I never see people running around with it.
    Of The Shattered Sun is one of a few titles that are bound to character, rather than account, which would explain its rarity given that it has no longer been obtainable since the wotlk pre patch.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "of [city name]"

Quote Originally Posted by fishb6nes View Post
    Of The Shattered Sun is one of a few titles that are bound to character, rather than account, which would explain its rarity given that it has no longer been obtainable since the wotlk pre patch.
    Unless they changed it for Legion for some reason, it's still obtainable. You just need Shattered Sun exalted, which isn't terribly common in characters created post-BC.
    Last edited by Brightamethyst; 2016-11-26 at 09:28 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    lolwut? It's still available to get as of today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Jenkins - almost everyone I know has it, yet nobody wears it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

I don't see what's new about copying or redoing topics slightly earlier done on other wow related forums.
    This is not even the only case, at least remove new from it next time when copying redoing stuf.
    Last edited by mmoca999bf711a; 2016-11-26 at 09:38 AM.

<name> Jenkins

errr.....

Any of the holiday ones.

/10lerrroooooyyyyyy

Commandojack. One of the easiest titles to get in WoD but I never see it.

Personally I use "the undaunted" (MoP CM title) on my paladin as well as Fire lord, highlord, crusader, or whatever else fits my tmog at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you thinking of Hand of A'dal / Champion of the Naaru?

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Jenkins - almost everyone I know has it, yet nobody wears it.
    Unused for that reason alone. And because it's a dead meme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Are you thinking of Hand of A'dal / Champion of the Naaru?
    Hand of A'dal seems rare these days. Not many have it who are still playing.
    Hi

Masked Chuckler

I have almost all tittles in game but i recently discovered i have this one and i cant for the love of me stop using it.
    And its easy to get as well.

the Patient.

Literally the most common title to the point where if people use it they feel like a noob - so they don't. Also most holiday titles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    the Patient.

Literally the most common title to the point where if people use it they feel like a noob - so they don't. Also most holiday titles.
    Man, I haven't seen that title get used since it was added in WotLK. Titles like that are funny, for the reason you listed. People would rather be without a title, even if they like titles, than use something like that.

The Argent Tournament city titles are pretty rare to see, along with Crusader. I remember being branded a lunatic by my friends for earning exalted with all the factions in WOTLK.

Professor

Zookeeper

Crazy Cat Man/Lady
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-27 at 01:07 AM.