Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    It wasnt earlier today, just checked and you are right, they changed it now. Thank!
    Definitely wasn't earlier but I'm going to buy it for sure now. Worst case I get ten hours more gameplay every time new stuff releases. For 20 bucks thats not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Definitely wasn't earlier but I'm going to buy it for sure now. Worst case I get ten hours more gameplay every time new stuff releases. For 20 bucks thats not bad at all.
    Same, I love the change they made to the game in 1.4, and for 50% price on the dlc I feel like I'll get enough entertainment for the money spent.

Yea this sucks, I need to get the division season pass and BF1 and maybe grim dawn to finish off my black friday shopping....but just getting doom im not sure if I should get BF1 yet or not...I'm not really interested in Doom MP and im not sure if the BF1 campaign is any good so it will be different options for the type of gameplay. A

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Welp, the $99 New 3DS was sold out literally everywhere, which was soul crushing. The only time I've ever actually wanted something on Black Friday and actually gone out during the day...and promptly saw a fight when leaving the first Target I checked, lol.

Oh well, picked up a New 3DS XL bundle and a few games from GameStop anyways. Was a lot more expensive but I had my heart set on it today, now to wait for it to ship over.
    Was that just a Black Friday only deal? I was under the impression that it was a permanent thing? Oh well, even if it was a holiday only thing at first, something tells me they will bring it back considering how well it sold. I have wanted to pick up a 3DS for awhile but am not in any rush so I guess I will just wait until after Xmas to see if they bring back the non-XL version for $100.

Deleted
    After that I am stuck with debating Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Project Cars, Just Cause 3, Grim Dawn, and Warhammer:End Times Vermintide.

Any feedback on those games mentioned above would be greatly appreciated.
    Fallout 4 is what Bethesda has done for 20 years. Overall a good game, open world, lots of freedom, okay story, some really good quests, bad dialogues.

pCars is a nobrainer for the current price if you have a decent rig and an analog input device, ideally a wheel but at least an xbox controller. Big game, can keep you occupied for a long time, lots of really diverse cars, lots of tracks, much better than racing games form EA or Codemasters but still not 100% bug free. If you are interested in serious online racing, AC (or possibly rfactor 2, I haven't played it in years) are the marginally better simulations, have a more active league community, but are less game-y and offer a lot less as solo fun racers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea this sucks, I need to get the division season pass and BF1 and maybe grim dawn to finish off my black friday shopping....but just getting doom im not sure if I should get BF1 yet or not...I'm not really interested in Doom MP and im not sure if the BF1 campaign is any good so it will be different options for the type of gameplay. A
    BF1 is supposed to be pretty mediocre all the way around, whereas Doom is exceptional in all respects. For less than $20, you can't wrong for such a great campaign. I couldn't care less about the multiplayer.

I don't play the big name AAA yearly shooter titles, but many people have told me that the new CoD is far better than BF1.

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    BF1 is supposed to be pretty mediocre all the way around, whereas Doom is exceptional in all respects. For less than $20, you can't wrong for such a great campaign. I couldn't care less about the multiplayer.

I don't play the big name AAA yearly shooter titles, but many people have told me that the new CoD is far better than BF1.
    I've heard the literal opposite as far as yearly shooter titles.

Welp, the $99 New 3DS was sold out literally everywhere, which was soul crushing. The only time I've ever actually wanted something on Black Friday and actually gone out during the day...and promptly saw a fight when leaving the first Target I checked, lol.

Oh well, picked up a New 3DS XL bundle and a few games from GameStop anyways. Was a lot more expensive but I had my heart set on it today, now to wait for it to ship over.
    Yeah, I was debating on going out, but got lucky that Amazon put it up mid-day on Wednesday so snatched it up while I could. Then about 10 minutes later they were sold out and following day issued an email saying the $99 price was wrong, but they'd honor it on first purchase.

Apparently all the reseller's bought them and are selling them and using Amazon's stock to send them out.

Can you recommend some nice co-op games on steam?

And also, should I give rocket league a try even though I'm not really into football?
    It has so many positive reviews on steam but I'm still not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Nevrex View Post
    Can you recommend some nice co-op games on steam?
    What genres do you like? I had an 11/10 time playing BattleBlock Theater (platformer), I'd definitely recommend that. The rest falls on what types of games you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    What genres do you like? I had an 11/10 time playing BattleBlock Theater (platformer), I'd definitely recommend that. The rest falls on what types of games you enjoy.
    I have castle crashers so this game should be fun as well ^ ^

Pretty much like all the genres. I play stuff like minecraft,factorio, 7 days to die,grim dawn.

Doesn't have to be a co-op game but something that I can play with a friend.

And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, I was debating on going out, but got lucky that Amazon put it up mid-day on Wednesday so snatched it up while I could. Then about 10 minutes later they were sold out and following day issued an email saying the $99 price was wrong, but they'd honor it on first purchase.

Apparently all the reseller's bought them and are selling them and using Amazon's stock to send them out.
    That's so incredibly shady, no clue why Amazon doesn't ban users that try shit like that.

That's so incredibly shady, no clue why Amazon doesn't ban users that try shit like that.
    Yea I'm surprised they don't....I got banned for selling my old gtx 680, the person signed for it then said they never received the item. I showed Amazon the fact that it was signed for and they basically said well sorry but we trust the buyer over the seller and your account is now banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevrex View Post
    I have castle crashers so this game should be fun as well ^ ^

Pretty much like all the genres. I play stuff like minecraft,factorio, 7 days to die,grim dawn.

Doesn't have to be a co-op game but something that I can play with a friend.

And thanks!
    Was going to suggest Grim Dawn, so in that case....

Portal2.
    Magicka (first one).
    Killing Floor (both).
    Guild Wars (first one).
    Hammerwatch.

Couldnt resist, just bought DOOM.. because the review and people talked so nicely about it

Hopefully it will run decent with my i5 4590 3.3 and 770 GTX ?

10+ Year Old Account
    GMG has a 15% off code for some of their black friday deals. Picked up GTA V for $24.28. DOOM and Fallout 4 are both $16.14. Code is CYBER15.

Grim Dawn, Doom and Division season pass.. think thats it for this sale for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    GMG has a 15% off code for some of their black friday deals. Picked up GTA V for $24.28. DOOM and Fallout 4 are both $16.14. Code is CYBER15.
    dont tell me that....i want to get gta5....and that's a reasonable price for a game ive already bought for last gen.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Total War: Warhammer needs to go on sale. I assume there will still be a Christmas-ish sale, despite the Autumn sale being so late. Anyone think it may make that sale? I have a discount code for it that expires in early January which I'm hoping stacks with the actual Steam sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to buy a motherboard or I would have bought more... Picked up Doom and Fallout 4 (just the base game, couldn't get the DLC which is extremely regrettable). So I'll still have to wait to play F4 till I get them. Doom was money well spent. Game can simply be described as fun. Most fun I've had with a shooter in a long time. And runs strangely well on my rather shitty system. AMD FX-4130, GTX760, 8GB RAM.